Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Holding our breath while we touch

Image

It was the day after the Quinn double date catastrophe. I was hanging out at home watching TV with Garrett when my phone vibrated with a text from Quinn. Hey can I come over?
Yeah of course.
“Quinn’s going to be over soon.” I said to Garrett, whose eyes were glued on to How It’s Made.
“I don’t understand your fascination with this show.” I said to Garrett.
“I don’t even know why I love this show so much.” Garrett said laughing.
“You’re a weird one Garrett.”
“Yeah I know, but that’s why you love me.”
“Yeah sure let’s go with that.”
“Shut up you know you love me.”
“Ok you’re right I do.” I said smiling.
About ten minutes after Quinn texted me she was at my front door.
“Hey Quinn.” I said as I opened the door.
“Hey Lenn.” She said smiling and walking inside.
“What up Quinnvasion.” Garrett said standing up and pulling Quinn into a hug.
“Nothing much Garrett Skywalker.”
“Lennox can I talk to you alone in your bedroom for a minute?” She asked me.
“Yeah of course.” I said as we both walked into my bedroom.
“Hey what’s up?” I said sitting on the edge of my bed.
“Well I wanted to let you know I broke up with Dan, and that once again I am really sorry i dated him.”
“Quinn you didn’t have to break up with him. I was fine with you dating him. I just couldn’t deal with him last night.”
“I know but I felt weird that I was dating your ex.”
“You are one of the best friends a girl could ever have.” I said pulling Quinn into a hug.
“So are you.” Quinn said while I was hugging her.
“We left Garrett unattended we better get back in there.” Quinn said laughing.
“I don’t think he is going to cause too much damage.” I said smiling.
Image

"Lennox are you already packed?" I walked into the living room to find her sitting on the couch on her laptop.
"Yeah I am all but my laptop." She said looking at me smiling.
"Are you packed?" She said rising and eyebrow.
"I'm almost done."
"Then why are you bugging me."
"I don't know I just wanted to see if you were packed. Is that a crime?"
"Yeah it kinda is." She said going back to whatever she was doing on her laptop.
I walked back to my bed room to finish packing. I was in the middle of packing when Lennox came into the bedroom.
"Are you checking up on me to see if I'm packing?" I said laughing as I kept packing.
"I trust you. Is Kennedy going to be home any time soon?"
"I don't think so he's at his parent’s house." I said. She walked over to the closet, and grabbed some shirt while I was turned around.
I turned around to find her walking into the bedroom in one of my shirts.
"You know I planned on packing that?" I said raising my eyebrow.
"Yeah I assumed that." She said giving me a flirty grin.
"So can I have my shirt?"
"See there's where we hit a problem." She said with a wicked grin on her face.
"What type of problem?" I said raising my eyebrows.
"I'm not just going to give you the shirt you have to take it from me." She said raising her eye brows.
"Are you serious?"
"I wouldn't lie about something like this."
I took two strides over to her. Before she could do anything I had her pinned against the wall.
"So you're going to try to take it?" She said as I had my arms against the wall on both sides of her.
"You bet." I said and attached my lips to hers. She bit my lip and pulled away. "It’s not going to be that easy Johno."
"Oh really?" Lennox was playing some type of game, and I planned on winning.
Before she could say anything I picked her up, and she wrapped her leg around my waist. I walked her over to the bed and laid her down. I pulled my shirt off I was wearing. I held my body weight over her on both my arms.
I started kissing her neck and a moan escaped her lips. I knew I was close to being able to get my shirt. I slowly moved my hand down to the hem of the shirt and played with it. I slowly lift the shirt while still kissing her neck. She had her hands on my back. I was able to get the shirt off.
"It looks like you win Johno." She said smiling.
"Yeah I guess I did." I then attached my lips to hers.
She then pushed on my chest and flipped us over so that she was on top. She leaned down and kissed me.
We were in a pretty hot make out session when I heard Kennedy walk in the front door with the rest of the guys. I stared at our open bed room door for a second, but before I could say anything the guys walked in on us.
"Oh damn." Garrett said.
"Fuck." Lennox jumped off me grabbing a pillow to cover her bared chest.
"You've got to be kidding me" I said sitting up.
"Come on John. Don't you know how to shut the door?" Garrett complained.
"It could have been so much worse." Pat said covering his face with his hands.
"Yeah it could of." Jared said laughing.
Lennox ran to the closet and grabbed one of her shirt.
"Well I'm going to go die in a hole now." Lennox said walking past all the guys.
"Its not that bad Lennox you could have be actually doing it." Garrett said laughing.
"Thank you Garrett."
"He's right." Kennedy said smiling.
"Oh yeah no big deal you all just saw me topless."
"It’s not like I haven't seen it before." Kennedy said smiling.
"I prefer the rest of the guys didn't." Lennox said rolling her eyes.
"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked confused on why Kennedy has seen Lennox topless.
"Dude I've lived with Lennox for four years. We have accidentally walked in on each other naked a few times."
"John it was before we were together."
"Like the time Lennox didn't know I was home when she forgot her towel in her room. I was walking down the hall when I came face to face with a naked Lennox." Kennedy said smiling like this was no big deal.
"Why am I just now finding out of this?" I was completely confused on why neither of them found it to be a big deal. By now Garrett, Pat, and Jared went into the living room.
"Because I didn't feel the need to share it with you. It hasn't happen since we've been married."
"I still think you should have been like hey by the way Kennedy has seen me naked more then once."
"John you're acting like we had sex."
"Did you?"
"Dude are you serious? I knew you liked Lennox I would have never done that to you." Kennedy said.
"So nothing happened other then you two have walked in on each other."
"Yeah promise nothing ever happened." Lennox said smiling.
"I promise too." Kennedy said.
I trusted both them, it just bothered me neither of them understood why I was upset about this.
Image

We were finally on the plane and I was sitting by the window. Lennox was next to me, and Garrett sat next to her. In front of us were Pat, Jared, and Kennedy.
"How longs this flight?" Lennox said laying her head on my shoulder.
"I don't know exactly. All I know is its long." I said kissing the top of her head.
"I love you John." Lennox said looking into my eyes.
"I love you too Lenn." I said smiling.
About an hour into the flight Lennox was asleep on my shoulder. I dozed off soon after her.
I woke up to Lennox and Garrett talking about something.
"What are you guys talking about?" I asked rubbing my eyes.
"Star Wars." Garrett said smiling.
"Wow I'm not shocked." As I said this Lennox snickered.
"What's so funny there Lennox."
"Nothing." She said laying her head on my shoulder again.
"Do you guys know what you’re doing after this?" Lennox asked.
"Yeah we go to Australia." Pat said turning around.
"How long are you guys going to be in Australia?" She asked.
"A little over a week." Pat said smiling.
"Oh." I didn't know what Lennox thought about this. She went to laying her head on my shoulder.
"Are you ok with this? I mean I want you to go to." I said.
"Yeah I'm fine with it, and John I can't keep going on tour after tour with you guys. I'm not in the band you guys are."
"I don't want you home alone."
"John, Halvo going to be home. Austin is, Ross is, Joel, Ryan, Alex, and Sean are. You know one of them could come live with me for the week."
"You know what that's a great idea. Nick from A Rocket To The Moon is going to be down and he needs somewhere to stay."
"Fine Nick can babysit me then." I could Lennox just rolled her eyes even though I couldn't see them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title from Kiss and Sell
This chapter is were John's jealousy starts to show.
So this is kinda a filler and I'm sorry but things start getting good next chapter.
I need to thank itsMarissaBro for commenting.
please comment and subscribe. I would love to know what you're thinking.
other stories
Whoever She Is
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Crashing Into Nothing
This is my Nick Santino Story I'm going to start posting on soon Don’t Touch My Heart