Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Judging by the faces that she's making

Image

We were at the venue and the boys had just finished sound checking.
"I'm hungry." Kennedy said leaning against the stage.
"I know so am I." I said standing by John across from him.
"I'm too." Garrett said.
"I'm good." John said.
"I already ate." Pat said.
"Same here." Jared said smiling.
"So do you two want to go out to lunch?" Kennedy asked.
"Yeah sounds good to me." I said smiling.
"I'm down." Garrett said.
Garrett, Kennedy, and I took off out towards the front of the venue. I stopped at the top of the stairs we had to walk down. Garrett started walking down the stairs. Kennedy took two steps before he turned and looked at me.
"Lennox you going to walk down the stairs?" Kennedy said raising his eyebrows.
"Yeah. Its just I'm in new heels and I don't want to break my ankle."
"Ok let me help." Kennedy said grabbing my hand. He held my hand as we walked down the stairs. I looked down to see about 200 people in line. Garrett was stopped by about five girls.
"Hi Kennedy." A blonde girl said.
"Hi." He said giving her the cutes smile and waving.
When we got down the stairs Kennedy kept a hold of my hand for about two minutes as we walked across the street. When we got to the other side he let go.
After we finished eating it was time to go back to the venue.
I decide was going to be able to climb the stairs on my own.
"You going to be ok walking up by yourself?" Kennedy asked giving me a sweet smile.
"Yeah I should be good. Just walk next to me."
Once we got inside we went back to the green room where the rest the guys were.
"How was lunch?" John asked.
"It was really good." I said walking over and sitting next to him on the couch.
"Lennox could have broken her neck walking downstairs in heels." Garrett said.
"I was not going to break my neck. The stairs were just scary looking. So Kennedy helped me down the stairs." I said smiling.
"Thanks Kennedy for not letting my wife die walking down stairs."
"You’re very welcome." Kennedy said smiling.
Image

The boys went on and were playing. I watched side stage. I could tell how much they were enjoying themselves.
Garrett was all over the stage. John was wooing the crowd. Kennedy was being his adorable self. Jared was showing his mad skills, and Pat held the it all together with the beat.
"So this song I wrote for my best friend. Just to let you guys know, no matter what you are never alone." John said smiling.
They started played Growing Up and I stood there next to Tim smiling.
"You how much he loves you?" Tim whispered in my ear.
"I think I know, because I love him that much too."
"That's good. I swear you two should have got together a long time ago."
"Yeah we should have."
The boys finished and went out to go signing. I stayed inside talking to Vito helping him pack up merch while the boys signed since there was only one way in and out.
I kinda just avoid there fans as much as possible. It was nothing against them.
There was just a chunk of them that didn't like me. I don't really know why. But they just didn't.
I had switched in flats to help Vito carry merch out.
I was down the stairs when I was half way to the bus when I heard a girl with blonde hair say. "That's Lennox Johno's best friend. That's who I heard he wrote Growing Up for."
"Oh my god it totally is." One of her friends said.
"Do you think they ever hooked up?" The blonde said.
"Who knows? All I know if Johno was my best friend I would totally hook up with him." Hearing the girl say that made me laugh a little.
"Oh my god she had an engagement ring on her finger. I wonder who she is engaged too."
It also made me laugh for the fact that no one had realized that I was with John.
As soon as I got to the bus, I was sitting in the front lounge when all the boys piled in.
"Hey." John said taking his shirt off and walking towards the back of the bus.
"I'm assuming he's going to change his shirt." Garrett said sitting next to me.
"I am going to say yes." I said smiling.
"Some girls recognized me today." I said as John walked into the front lounge with a fresh shirt on.
"Really? What did they say?" Jared said sitting at the table.
"They were talking about how John wrote Growing Up for me, and they were wondering if we have ever hooked up." I said smiling.
"You guys have never hooked up." Garrett said sarcastically. Everyone laughed at what Garrett said.
"So they then went on to see my ring, and they were like I wonder who she's engaged to."
"They have no clue it’s me." John said smiling.
"Nope." I said smiling.
"That is too funny." Jared said smiling.
"Do we all want to watch a movie or something?" Garrett said smiling.
"That sounds like a plan to me." I said smiling.
"I'm in." John said walking over and sitting next to me.
"This is so unfair you know movies don't hold my attention." Pat whined.
"Just try watching it." Jared said to Pat.
"Let's watch Departed." Moose said.
"Sounds good to me. I love that movie." I said resting my head on John's chest.
About an hour in Pat was already bored in his bunk on his laptop.
I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to John carrying me to our bunk.
"Go back to sleep, sleeping beauty." I smiled and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title from I Must Be Dreaming
Interesting stuff is going to start happening in the next chapter. I am really excited for whats coming next.
please comment & subsribe
I would love some feedback of your guys opinions.
other stories
Whoever She Is
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Crashing Into Nothing
My new Nick Santino story I'm working on and I'm going to start posting soon. I am really excited because girl is totally different then any girl I've written about Don’t Touch My Heart