Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Only one I have my eyes on

Image

It was five o'clock in the evening when my phone went off.
"Hey Halvo. What's up?" I said walking out of the green room into the hallway.
"Um I don't know how to tell you this." Halvo said unsure.
"Halvo what are you talking about?"
"Um there's a huge rumor going around on tumblr that you and Lennox are engaged."
"Are you serious?"
"Dead."
"Why are they saying this?" I asked.
"Because someone snapped a picture of you and Lennox holding hands. Actually there's like three pictures, and you can see Lennox ring John gave her."
"Oh shit." Was all I could say.
"Why were you two holding hands?" Halvo asked.
"Because she was unsteady in her heel, and she was scared of falling.
"Well I've seen the pictures. It sure looks like you two are a couple."
"Halvo do me a favor and email me the pictures. Also please don't tell John. I need too."
"Ok will do."
I hung up my cell and put it in my pocket. I stood leaning against the wall in the hall. I knew nothing was going on with me and Lennox but John has been freaking out since he found out I've seen her naked.
After being in the hallway for about two minutes I got a notification that I had an email from Halvo. I open up the pictures and stared at them for a moment. Lennox and I did look like a couple. I stood there pushing back the feeling I had felt for a while. Staring at the pictures it made me wish I had what John had.
The bad part was I didn't with another girl I wanted it with Lennox. I have been telling myself for a while that I didn't like Lennox like that, when all long I've been lying to myself.
I put my phone back in my pocket and headed back into the green room.
Lennox and John were sitting on the couch next to each other.
"Hey John I need to talk to you." I said.
"Yeah." John stood up. We both walked into the hallway.
"What's going on Kennedy?" John asked leaning against the wall.
"Well it seems there's a rumor going around that Lennox and I are in engaged." John gave me a weird as I said this.
"Why are people saying this?"
"Because yesterday. When Lennox walked down the stairs she held my hand for support so she wouldn't trip in her heels."
"Ok so somebody took a picture?"
"Yeah and there's one of us crossing the street holding hands."
"Why were you holding hands crossing the street?" John asked annoyed.
"I don't know. There were cars driving by and I wanted to make sure she got across the street. Ok."
"Kennedy I need you to be honest with me do you have feeling for Lennox."
"No I don't. Were just friends." I just lied to straight to John's face and I felt super guilty about.
Image

I couldn't believe there were pictures of Kennedy and Lennox holding hands. For some reason I couldn't trust Kennedy and Lennox right now. I trusted both of them. I just had a feeling that Kennedy liked her more then he should.
I walked back into the green room and sat down next to Lennox again.
"Hey what did you two talk about?" Lennox asked me.
"There's a rumor going around that you and Kennedy are dating or engaged."
"Are you serious?" Lennox asked.
"Yeah there are pictures of you too holding hands from yesterday."
"Oh my god. John I promise there is nothing going on between me and Kennedy."
"I know." I said giving her a smile.
Image

I walked outside to sign. I walked over to the front of the bus and I had about twenty girls follow me.
When I was taking a picture with a girl I heard a few of girls talking.
"So did you hear John's best friend Lennox is engaged to Kennedy." I rolled my eyes and kept taking pictures.
I don’t understand how this rumor spread so fast. It took all the strength with in me not to shout "by the way I’m married to Lennox" to everyone outside.
I was really starting to doubt my decision about telling everyone I was single. The only reason I told everyone I was single was so everyone wouldn’t hate on her, and honestly I don’t think they have a problem with her being with Kennedy.
I saw Lennox walked out of the venue to the bus. I heard about seven different girls say “That’s Kennedy fiancé.” I have no clue how were going to end this rumor.
When I finished signing I walked on the bus to find Lennox sitting at the table drink and Arizona Ice Tea. I rushed over and sat across from her.
“John what’s wrong?” she asked giving me a weird look.
“I can’t take everyone pointing you out as Kennedy fiancé. It’s driving me insane.”
“John what do you want me to do about this?”
“I don’t know.”
“I’ll go home if you want?” She asked with a sad look in her eyes.
“No! I don’t want you to leave. I just don’t know what to do.” It was then Lennox reached down and pulled off both her rings.
“Here.” She said softly.
“Are you breaking up with me?” I asked scared out of my mind I just might have pushed her away again.
“No but these rings are what got everyone acting insane.”
“I want you to wear them.” I said trying to give them back to her.
“I’ll wear them when this rumor dies down. I’m also going to post on my tumblr and twitter that me and Kennedy are just friends.” She said giving me a smile.
“Ok.” I said giving her a smile.
“I need to get some sleep. Are you ready for bed?” I asked standing up.
“No I’m going to stay up for while.”
“Ok.”
Lennox
John walked to the back of the bus and crawled into our bunk. I sat there staring at my Blackberry for about five minutes before I even picked it up.
I picked it up and opened the twitter app.
So there's a crazy rumor going around that @kennedymaine and I are engaged. Well ladies you'll be happy to know he is still single. We are not together. I hit tweet and sent it.
I had about 15,000 followers because of the boys on twitter. Almost every single one of them being a fan of The Maine. It’s funny how the boys mention you a few times, and your followers just add up.
I then decided it was time to take this to tumblr. I went to the back of the bus and grabbed my laptop. I walked back and sat in the same spot at the table. I logged on to my tumblr and started typing.
So in the last few days everyone started going to crazy that me and Kennedy Brock are in engaged. Well I know some of you will be happy to know that Kennedy and I are just friends. We’ve never dated or anything like that. The pictures that are going around from the show in London, is Kennedy helping me down the stairs, because I was wearing new high heel and I didn’t want to fall, so Kennedy helped me down the stairs. So as I was saying Kennedy and I are nothing more then friends.
Love Lennox Sophia

As soon as I posted it Kennedy walked on the bus, and sat a crossed from me. He was giving me a strange look.
“Where have you been?” I asked with a confuse look on my face.
“I was out signing.” He said as he ran his hand through his hair.
“Oh. Hey can you do me a favor and reblog my tumblr post on us not being engaged.” I said smiling.
“Yeah, of course.” He said smiling.
Image

“Kennedy I love your smile.” Lennox said giving me a big smile. I felt like my inside all melted at that moment. I’m pretty sure the smile on my face the moment after she said that look ridiculous.
I snapped out of it and said “Thank you, and I love yours too.”
Lennox got up and walked back to her and John’s bunk. These feeling I had for Lennox needed to go away like yesterday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: I Must Be Dreaming
So drama's starting to happen, and this is just the beginning of it. Is anyone shocked that Kennedy has feeling for Lennox?
please comment and subscribe. I would love to know what you guys are thinking.
other stories
Whoever She Is
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Crashing Into Nothing
This is my new Nick Santino story I'm writing I'm going to start posting it soon. I really like my girl character Jolene. The girl is a total badass. Don’t Touch My Heart