Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Just don't forget this

Image

I woke up to find myself alone in my bunk. I crawled out of my bunk and looked around to see that everyone but Garrett was gone, and he was asleep in his bunk. I went and grabbed my cell phone off the charger. I the time read 10:30. It wasn't that late so I had no clue where everyone could be. I noticed I had a text. I opened it up to see it was from John.
Hey Lenn, I'm gone out to breakfast with the guys. I'll bring you back food.
I didn't bother texting John back. I went and sat down on the couch and flipped the TV on. I channel flipped for about ten minutes when Garrett walked into the front lounge barely awake.
"Hey Lennox." Garrett said throwing himself down on the couch next to me.
"Hey Garrett."
"Where are the guys?" Garrett asked me.
"They went out to breakfast." I said flipping on cartoons.
"They left with out us."
"Yeah." I said crossing my legs.
"What the hell? I'm hungry." Garrett complained.
"I know I am too."
"Then let's go walk some where and find some food." Garrett said standing up.
"Okay sounds good to me."
We both got up and got dressed. When we walked off the bus and looked around.
"Do you know anywhere to eat?" I asked Garrett.
"Yeah I saw a restaurant down the street." We headed down the street walking.
When we got there we got sat at a booth.
When we both order I looked at Garrett and laughed a little.
"Why are you laughing?" Garrett asked.
"It’s just funny." I said smiling.
"What's so funny? You're not making any sense." Garrett asked confused.
"It’s just the fact that if people saw us eating out they would jump to conclusion that I might be dating you."
"Yeah probably." Garrett said laughing a little bit.
"So why don't you want to go to Australia with us?" Garrett asked me.
"Many reasons. One being I've been to Australia. Two being on the road is tiring. Three being I'm kinda sick of being judged by all your fan girls."
"I can give you reasons to come." Garrett said smiling.
"Really?" I said raising my eyebrows.
"One being John's going to be mopey and he's going to be worried about you the whole time. Two being me and all the boys are going to miss you. Three being who's going to be ditched with me and go out breakfast?" Garrett said running his hand through his hair.
"Garrett I'm missing one tour. I'll be on the next one."
"Do you promise?" Garrett asked giving me a smile.
"Yeah."
"Pinky promise." Garrett said holding his pinky up.
"Pinky promise." I said locking our fingers together.
*****
Image

As me and the rest of the guys walked onto the bus. I walked through out the rest of the bus to see that Lennox was gone and so was Garrett.
"Hey guys did Lennox or Garrett text any of you?" I asked everyone.
"No." They all said.
I pulled out my phone to see if I had a text from either of them and I just didn't hear it.
I look to find nothing. I texted both of them asking were they were.
Me and Garrett went out to breakfast. Lennox texted me about five minutes later.
Pat sat on the coach on his laptop. Jared was on the phone with Tessa lying in his bunk.
Moose and the rest of the guys minus Tim went out. Tim was sitting on the couch.
I sat at the table staring at my phone. Kennedy sat across from me on his laptop.
"What are you doing?" I asked Kennedy.
"I'm on tumblr. What are you doing?" He asked my looking over his laptop.
"I honestly don't know. I'm just staring at my phone."
"Why?" He asked confused.
"I don't know. I don't know what to do." I turned around to the sound of the door opening on the bus.
Garrett and Lennox walked in.
"Hey." Lennox said smiling. She walked over and sat next to me at the table.
"How was breakfast?" Kennedy asked Lennox.
"It was nice. I had fun with Garrett."
"How was it Gare?" I asked John.
"I had fun. I also want to thank all you guys for ditching me and Lennox." Garrett said walking over and sitting next to Kennedy.
"Ok. We didn't ditch you. You were asleep and we didn't want to wake you." Kennedy said.
"Whatever I enjoyed my breakfast with Garrett." Lennox said giggling a little bit.
"I'm glad to hear that." I said putting my arm around Lennox. We were finally home after the long flight. Lennox, Kennedy, and I arrived home. I was so tired it was insane.
"Are you guys as tired as me?" I asked as we walked in.
"Yeah." Kennedy said walking towards his bedroom.
"Yeah me too." Lennox said sitting down on the coach.
Image

When we got home I went straight to my room. I was so tired. When I got to my room I put my suitcase on by my dresser.
I stripped my down to my boxer briefs and crawled in my bed. I had hardcore jet lag it was insane. I laid my head on my pillow and I was gone.
my eyes about bugled out of my head when Lennox walked into my room. She smiled at me. She shut the door and leaned against it. I sat up leaning against the headboard.
"Lennox what are you doing." I asked not sure what she was doing.
"You'll see." She said with a wicked grin.
"Ok." I said having no clue where this was going.
She walked towards my bed. When she got on the bed she crawled towards me.
When she got to me she straddled my hips.
She bit her lip and smiled at me.
"Lennox what about John?" I asked.
"Kennedy you know I never understood why we never hooked up."
"Because of John."
"Well let's just both forget about John." I had no clue what to say to her right now.
It was then she attached her lips to mine. I tried my hardest not to kiss back. I ended up moving my lips in sync with hers.
She pulled away and lifted her shirt off. The second her shirt was off I put my hands on her bare back.
She attached her lips to mine again. I couldn't believe this was happening. This was so wrong. How could I be doing this to John?
"Hey quit thinking about John and kiss me." She said smiling.
"Ok."
She started to move her hand down my stomach. She grabbed the waist band of my boxers tugging on it. I raised my body up to help her take them off. Before I knew what was happening. Lennox hopped off the bed. She slipped out of her clothes. She stood in front of me naked and crawled back on the bed straddling my hips again. She looked into my eyes and smile.
Before I knew it I was hearing Lennox moaning my name, and I was doing the same thing.

I woke up in a cold sweat sitting up.
"Kennedy." John said standing at the edge of my bed.
"Why were you moaning Lennox's name?"
"I don't know. I don't remember my dream."
"Did you just have a sex dream about my wife?" John asked giving me an unamused look.
I stared at him blankly for a few seconds not know what to say.
"Of course not."
"Kennedy why do look like you've been sweating?" John asked me.
"Because my room is hot."
"Really? The airs on and it feels nice." John said giving me a weird look.
"John why did you come in my room?" I asked him.
"Oh because Lenn made breakfast."
"Ok." I said getting out of bed.
I walked into the kitchen where Lennox and John sitting at the kitchen table.
I sat a crossed from John.
"Kennedy why do you look all worked up?" Lennox asked me pouring orange juice. Its not like I could be like oh yeah I just had sex with you in my dream.
"I still have jet lag." I said grabbing myself two pancakes.
"Yeah so do I." John said.
I felt so guilty about my feeling for Lennox, and my thoughts were getting out of control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title from: We All Roll Along
I really liked writing the Garrett part of this, and then I felt awkward writing the Kennedy part.
please comment and subscribe. Would love some feedback.
other stories
Whoever She Is
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Crashing Into Nothing
If your subscribed to my Nick Santino story I'm posting called "Don't Touch My Heart" I changed the name to [url=http://stories.mibba.com/read/418168/Dont-Touch-My-Heart/]Don’t Fall[url]