Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

That alone is just the problem

Image

It was the night before the boys were leaving for Australia. We had all the boys and crew over for a party. I was in the living room with Austin.
"I can't believe Nick is the one that gets to babysit you." Austin said smiling.
"I said you should." I said joking around with him.
"Lenn we would of had so much fun." He said raising his eyebrow.
"I know we would have."
"I don't think John trust me alone with you." He said smirking.
"Austin would you trust yourself with me?" I said raising my eyebrow.
"To be honest. Nope I sure wouldn't." Austin said laughing a little bit.
"That's what I thought." I said shaking my head slightly.
"What are you two talking about?" Garrett said walking over and sitting on the couch by where we were standing.
"About why Nick is babysitting me and not him." I said sitting by him.
"Oh." Garrett said smiling.
"I'm going to go grab a drink." I said standing up and walking towards the kitchen.
I pored a shot of vanilla vodka into a cup of root beer.
"What are you drinking?" I turned around to find John behind me.
"Vanilla vodka and rootbeer." I said taking a drink.
"Wow that's a girly drink." John said smiling.
"Well last time I checked I am a girl so that's ok." I said smiling.
"Yeah."
"John have you seen Kennedy anywhere?" I asked him.
"No I haven't. Why do you ask?"
"Because I haven't seen him in a while."
"Oh."
"John when is Nick coming here?" I asked him as he grabbed himself a beer from the fridge.
"He's going to be here tomorrow morning."
"Ok."
I was standing on the front yard talking to Jared when Kennedy came walking over.
"Hey Lenn can I talk to you in my room?" He asked me.
"Yeah." The two of us walked towards his room.
When we got to his room I walked over and sat on the bed of Kennedy's bed. He went and sat next to me.
"What do you want to talk about?" I asked him.
"Um." The second he opened his mouth I could smell the alcohol on his breath.
"I don't know how to say it." Kennedy said staring into my eyes. I've never seen him like this all over the place.
"Kennedy what's wrong?" I asked. Two seconds later he pressed his lips to mine. I sat there in complete shock as he moved his lips against mine. I refused to kiss him back. He pulled away and stared at me blankly.
"Why the fuck did you do that?" I yelled at him.
"I don't know." He said.
"Bullshit."
"Lennox I think I'm in love with you."
"What?" I asked confused.
"I like you Lenn I've liked you for a long time."
"Why are you just now telling me this?" I asked.
"I don't know. I've been shoving these feeling back for a long time." I didn't even know what to say.
"Lennox please say something."
"I just cheated on John." Just saying that made tears well up in my eyes.
"No you didn't. I kissed you. You didn't kiss back." Kennedy said wiping one of the tears of my cheek.
"Then why do I feel horrible?"
"Because I'm a dumb ass."
"So do we tell him?" I asked Kennedy.
"No. He'll just get mad."
"Yeah. He will, and he has a right to be mad." I said standing up and walking towards the door.
"Lenn please don't go we need to talk about this more." Kennedy begged.
"Kennedy I've said all I need to say. I won't say anything to John."I shut the door and walked down the hall. When I reached the end of the hall. I stared and looked at everyone in my house.
I saw John talking to Halvo. I couldn't bring myself to talk to John right now. I took off walking towards the front door. Once I was outside I didn't stop I walked past Joel and Austin who were talking on the grass. I just started walking down the street.
I got about twenty house down when I realized I was kinda cold. As I walked I couldn't bring myself to turn back. I couldn't believe Kennedy kissed me.
I felt like shit. I got so mad at John being kissed by another girl that our marriage almost ended, and now here I was being kissed by Kennedy.
I didn't know where I was walking. I was just walking with no intention of stopping any time soon.
Image

Image

It was about eleven o'clock and I hadn't seen Lennox in a while. I walked around the house trying to find her.
I walked down the hallway to our bedroom and looked inside and I didn't see her. I knocked on Kennedy's door. He opened the door.
"Yeah John." He said.
"Have you seen Lennox?" I asked.
"Nope not in the last hour."
"Ok." I said walking away.
I walked over to Joel who was sitting on the couch.
"Have you Lennox?" I asked him.
"Yeah I saw her about an hour."
"Where was she?" I asked.
"I saw her leave the house and walk down the street."
"Why did she leave?"
"I honestly have not clue. She just walked out the door and started walking." I walked outside and looked down the street. I lucked out only having a beer so was sober and could drive.
I got in my car and drove down the street.
I was driving for about ten minutes and I hadn't seen. I was starting to get worried. I had no clue what made her take off. I was thinking back on the evening to see if I did anything wrong. I couldn't think of anything.
After driving for another ten minutes I found her sitting on a curb in front of a park.
I parked the car and walked towards her.
"Hey." I said walking towards her.
"Hi." She said sheepishly.
"Can I ask why you took off on a walk with out telling anyone?" I asked sitting next to her on the curb.
"I just had to get out I couldn't stand being in the house." She said grabbing her arm.
"Why did you have to get out?" I asked confused.
"Because there were to many people. I just need a moment alone."
"Lennox is something wrong?" She had me worried.
"No John every things fine." She said standing up.
Seemed like she wasn't in the mood to talk about whatever was bothering her so I dropped it. We both walked over to my truck and got in. Before I started the car I turned and looked at Lennox.
"When ever you want to talk about what's bothering you I'm here to listen. No matter what time, and even if I'm on tour you can always call me."
"I know." She said as I started the car and drove to the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: If I Only Had The Heart
So obvious some major stuff just happened here. Kennedy finally acted on his feeling for Lennox, and she wasn't to happy about that.
please comment and subscribe. I would love to have some sort of feedback on what you are thinking about this drama.
Please comment and subscribe.
other stories
Whoever She Is
She Was The Last Thing I Saw Last Night
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Crashing Into Nothing
Don’t Fall