Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

I'm thinking of words to say

Image

I woke up to John crawling out at five in the morning. I assumed he was going to take a shower so I decided I was going to make John and Kennedy some coffee.
I was waiting for the coffee to finish when Kennedy walked into the kitchen looking pretty awake for how early it was.
"Hey Lenn." Kennedy said shyly.
"Hey Kennedy." I said looking at the ground.
"Lennox we need to talk."
"About what?" I asked knowing really what he wanted to talk about.
"About what happened last night."
"We're not talking about this while John is down the hall."
"Fine go with me to pick up Pat and we can talk about while I drive." Kennedy said.
"Fine I need to tell John I'm going."
"Ok."
I walked down the hall to the bathroom that John was in. I opened the door and told John while he was still showering that I was going to go pick Pat up with Kennedy.
I walked out to find Kennedy sitting in his car waiting for me. I got in and buckled up and just stared in front of me.
"So what did you want to say to me?" I asked.
"I want to say I'm sorry. I should of never kissed."
"Ok. So when did you start liking me?" I asked turning and looking at Kennedy.
"About the same time John did." Kennedy said almost ashamed.
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah."
"Why didn't you tell me or act on these feelings? I don't know maybe before I was married to your best friend."
"Because John told me how much he liked you and I could do that to him."
"But you had no problem acting on these feeling once I was married to him."
"It isn't like that. I would have never kissed you if I hadn't been drinking."
"Kennedy I don't know what you want me to do."
"I don't even know honestly." He said starting the car and driving.
"I don't even know what to say." I said staring at the road.
"Lennox I love you."
"You've always loved me."
"No I'm in love you." He said as he pulled over to the side of the road.
"Fuck." I yelled.
"What?" Kennedy asked.
"Out of every girl you know or have met why are you in love with me?" I asked truely wanting to know.
"Lennox I have know you since I was fourteen years old. You know everything about me. We've been best friends since we've met. I know everything about you. I haven't hurt you like John has." Tears start to well up in my eyes as Kennedy said this.
"Are you asking me to choose?"
"No. I just want you to know how I feel. I also want to know if you have any feeling for me."
"Kennedy I had the biggest crush on you all through out high school and even when I was in college. If you would have told me how you felt who knows where we would be now." I was full on crying as I said this.
"So you have feeling for me."
"Yes but I can't. They need to go away I love John. I also feel guilty that we kissed." I said as Kennedy put his arm around me and pulled me closer.
"You don't need to feel guilty. I kissed you and you didn't kiss back. I'll tell John if you want."
"No. I don't want the fight." I said pulling away from him.
"Kennedy I love you but I love John more, and he's my husband."
"I understand." He said wiping some tears off my cheek.
"Do you want me to move out?" Kennedy asked me.
"No. I want to see you every day like I have for since I graduated high school."
"Ok." Kennedy then started driving again.
When we got to Pat's house Kennedy called Pat and told him to get outside.
"Hey guys." Pat said crawling into the car.
"Hey Pat." I said smiling.
"Lenn why do you look like you've been crying?" Pat asked.
"I haven't been. I'm just really tired." I said lying to Pat. Kennedy looked over at me and gave me a look saying he was sorry.
We rode back in silence.
When we got back, I walked in the house to find John sitting at the kitchen table drink some coffee.
"What took so long?" John asked me as I poured myself some coffee.
"Sorry the car was giving me issues." Kennedy said as he walked into the kitchen.
"Oh." John said then took a drink of his coffee.
I walked over and sat next to him at the kitchen table.
"I love you Lennox." John said before he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.
"I love you too." I said smiling.
I turned to see Kennedy staring at me with a pained look on his face. I looked away as fast as possible. I couldn't take seeing him like this.
"What time are you guys getting picked up." I asked.
"Within the next half hour." Pat said pouring himself a glass of orange juice.
"I am not looking forward to the long flight." Pat said sitting at the table across from me.
"I don't blame you there." I said smiling.
When Jared and Garrett arrived to pick up the boy Pat was the first to hug me and say goodbye to me.
He pulled me into a tight hug.
"I'm going to miss you Lennox."
"I'm going to miss you too." I said back to him.
John was loading all the bag into the van while Kennedy said goodbye to me.
"Bye Lennox." He said before pulling me into a hug.
"Bye Kennedy."
"I love you Lennox." Kennedy whispered into my ear as he was still hugging me.
"I love you too Kennedy." I whispered back.
When Kennedy walked away John was walking towards me.
I started crying the second I saw him.
"Hey don't cry." John said pulling me into his arms.
"I'm sorry." I said laying my head against his chest.
"You have no reason to be sorry."
"Ok." I said taking a breath.
"Lennox Sophia I love you and I'll be back before you know it so you have no reason to worry." John whispered into my ear.
"Ok. I love you too John."
As soon as the guys were gone I walked into my room and laid on my bed I thAought to myself its going to be a long two weeks.
I closed my eyes and tried to picture John lying next to me and fell asleep.
Image

I got up at eight so I could get dressed to go pick up Nick from the airport.
I was nervous for reason I couldn't figure out to pick up him up.
I parked my car as close as possible and walked up to the baggage claim area and waited for Nick.
I waited for for about fifthteen minutes when I saw Nick walking towards me with a smile on his face.
"Hey Lennox." Nick said pulling me into a hug.
"Hey Nick."
Nick grabbed his bag and we walked out to my car.
When we got inside my house I asked Nick "So how are you and Jolene?"
"Were good."
"That's good how long have you guys been together now?" I asked him.
"Almost three years now." He said with a smile on his face.
"Wow that's crazy. Do you see your self marrying her?"
"Yeah I do. Can I tell you a secret?" Nick asked me.
"Yeah anything. You know that Nick."
"Well when I get home I plan on asking Jolene to marry me." He said with a goofy smile on his face.
"Really."
"Yeah. I'm head over heels in love with the girl."
"Yeah I can tell Nick."
"Lennox so what have you been up to lately?"
"Nothing other then being married to John, and going on tour with the boys."
"Sound like you've been busy."
"Yeah I have been."
"Why didn't you go to Austrilia with the guys?"
"Because I needed to take a break from touring, but no matter what I was told I have to go on the next tour."
"I understand you wanting to take a break. So what's life like being Mrs. O'Callagahan?"
"It great. I love John so much. What's weirds about the whole situtation is that nobody knows that were married so I'm still Lennox Ray to everyone, not Lennox O'Callaghan."
"Do you guys plan on telling everyone your married anytime soon?" Nick said as we walked into the kitchen.
"I don't know. The whole me being rumored to be engaged to Kennedy kinda messed up a lot of stuff."
"Yeah I know what you’re talking about."
"You know I always honestly always thought you would end up with Kennedy for some reason."
"And why is that?"
"I don't know you guys have lived together since you guy graduated high school. You both always had a crush on each other. But then again I also thought you end up with John to." He obviously saw Kennedy's feeling for me.
"So you had to choices of who I would end up with."
"Yep I sure did. I think you and John are good for each other, and nobody you knows John like you do."
"Yeah that's true."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Into Your Arms
* Kennedy and Lennox talked it out a little bit. Also Lennox has feeling for Kennedy to. I just feel bad for all of them right now.
Whoever She Is
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Crashing Into Nothing
Don’t Fall