Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

When we drank too much

Image

"So we should go get breakfast." Nick said leaning against the counter.
"Sounds good to me."
Me and Nick walked out to my car and got in. "So were do you want to go?" I asked Nick while starting up the car.
"We can just go to Denny's that sounds fine to me."
"Ok that sounds good to me too."
When we got there we got sat in a booth. We ordered our food and I was staring at the table.
"So Lennox anything exciting happen since the last time I was down?" Nick asked before taking a drink of his coffee.
"Let me seen I got super drunk on my 22nd birthday got married to John. I went on tour with the boys. Oh then everyone thought I was engaged to Kennedy."
"Sounds like you've been pretty busy." Nick said smiling.
"Yeah you could say that."
"So why did everyone think you were engaged to Kennedy?" Nick asked me kinda confused.
"Because when the boys were in London playing a show. I went out to eat with Kennedy and Garrett, and I was wearing high heels and I held Kennedy's hand walking down the stairs."
"Oh wow."
"So I had to put out a tweet and tumblr statement saying differently."
"Yeah I saw those." Nick said smiling.
Image

John
The second we got to the hotel I felt like I need to sleep. The plane ride took so much out of me. I was sharing a room with Garrett, Kennedy, and Moose.
We all laid our stuff down and closaped on the beds.
"How much is long distance fees going to cost to call?" I asked as a general question to the whole room.
"I don't. I would suggest you call to often." Moose said.
"Ok well I need to call Lennox at least a few times." I said.
Lennox
John had been gone a week, and Nick and Me were watching a movie in the living room watching Star Wars Attack of the Clones.
Randomly my phone vibrated I looked down to see I had a text from Quinn. Can I come over?
"Do you mind if Quinn comes over?" I asked crossing my legs on the couch.
"Of course not. I miss her."
Yeah. Nick's over and he misses you.
About ten minutes later Quinn was knocking on the door. I hopped up and answered the door.
"Hey Lenn." Quinn said walking in.
"Quinn." Nick said walking over and pulled her into a hug.
"Nick I've missed you." Quinn said to him.
"I've missed you too." Quinn said smiling.
"Nick why I didn't you bring Jolene again?" Quinn asked as we all walked over to the couch.
"She stayed home. Katie's sister is getting married and asked her to go to the wedding so she stayed home."
"How's Katie and Justin?" I asked.
"They're really good."
"That's good. They're so cute together." Quinn said.
"Quinn how have you been in the dating world?" Nick asked her.
"Let's see, I dated Lennox ex boyfriend Dan without knowing it was her ex."
"Wow. Are you still with him?"
"Nope we didn't last that long after I found out he was her ex. Lennox also again I'm sorry. I didn't know he was your ex."
"Its totally fine. Like you said you didn't know."
"So I have an idea why don't we drink and have a little party." Quinn said.
"That sounds good to me." I said walking towards the kitchen to get some type of alochol.
I walked back from the kitchen with a bowl of Jack Daniels.
"My favorite." Nick say smiling.
After too many shots. Quinn was drunk and asleep on my bed. I was sitting on the living room couch with Nick giggling about something.
"So Nick I have something I need to tell you."
"What is it? You can tell me anything."
"Well it turns out that Kennedy is in love with me."
"Wow I didn't see that coming. I knew you guy were close but I didn't know he was in love."
"Well it turns out the night before he left he told me about his feeling and kissed me."
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah I don't know if I should tell John or not. The guilt is eating me alive."
"I honestly think you should probably tell John. You also need to make it clear to him you didn't kiss him back."
"What if he doesn't believe me." I said to Nick.
"You need to have Kennedy tell him with you."
"You know Jolene's lucky to have you Nick."
"Can you do me a favor and tell her that?" Nick said laughing.
"So where are we sleeping?" Nick asked standing up.
"Your going to sleep in Kennedy's room, and I'm going to share my bed with Quinn."
Image

John
"Can I get another beer?" I asked the bartender.
"Yeah." The bartender said handing me another.
"How you feelin' John." Kennedy asked coming over and patting me on the shoulder.
"Great. Austrialia is beautiful."
"Have you talked to Lennox at all?" Kennedy asked me.
"Yeah like once. She knows I probably won't be able to call her again."
"Ok."
"Have you talked to her at all?" I asked him.
"Yeah once or twice."
I don't know why all the sudden I didn't trust Kennedy with Lennox all the sudden. This all started when I learned they'd seen each other naked.
I hate feeling insecure about me and Lennox's relationship.
"Hey John what's wrong?" Kennedy asked me.
"Nothing. I'm just thinking that I hope Lennox is having fun with Nick."
"Why did Nick come down again?"
"Because him and Halvo are recording something."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Growing Up
So Lennox finally told someone she and Kennedy kissed, or more like Kennedy kissed her. What do you guys think about John feeling insure. I mean he has alright to be, but what do you guys think about it?
please comment and subscribe. I would love some feedback. Don't be a silent reader.
Whoever She Is
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Crashing Into Nothing
Don’t Fall