Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Just a little bit more

Image

I sat in the kitchen staring at my cell phone contemplating calling my mom or not.
I knew I should, but I was still hurt over them disowning me over being married to John.
I decide I need to just man up. I picked up my phone and dialed my mom’s number.
I as the phone rang I felt like forever. My mom picked up on the fourth ring.
"Hello."
"Hi mom."
"Lennox, sweetheart I've missed you so much." I could tell she was about to cry which made me about to cry.
"I've missed you too mom."
"Honey is everything ok with you and John."
"Yeah mom everything’s fine. I just hate that we're not talking." I said as I started to really cry.
"I know sweetheart I hate it too."
"Does dad still hate me?" I asked as I continued to cry.
"Lennox he could never hate you he's just upset with your choice."
"Is he still mad at my choice?" I asked scared to hear her answer.
"Yeah honey he is." She said crying to.
"Mom I love you."
"I love you too."
"I'll talk to you later Lennox."
"Ok mom." I said hanging up the phone.
I closed my eyes for a moment trying to stop crying.
I grabbed my phone and walked to my room I shared with John.
I lied down on my bed and just stared at the ceiling as tear slid down my face. I don't know what was making me cry more the fact my mom and me were ok, or that my dad was still mad at me. Whatever it was I was still crying.
I was glad that John and Kennedy were at band practice so I didn't have to worry about them seeing me cry.
I mean they both have seen me cry plenty of times. I just didn't want to deal with them asking me a thousand questions about what happen and what's wrong.
I decided that I needed a shower so I stood up grabbed a towel from the linen closet and head to the shower.
I stood in the shower letting the warm water hit my body. For a moment my mind was completely free.
I was brought back to reality when I heard a knocking on the bathroom.
Heard somebody trying to tell me something but I couldn't hear them over the water.
I shut the water off and listened. "Hello." I said loudly. Still there was nothing.
I assumed that either Kennedy or John just walked away.
I finished showering and got dressed.
I walked into my room I shared with John to find him sitting on the bed messing around with his guitar.
"Did you try talking to me while I was in the shower?" I asked grabbing my hoodie from my closet.
"Yeah."
"What did you want?" I asked sitting next to him on our bed.
"Oh I wanted to tell you that your mom called me." He said sitting his guitar down.
"My mom called you?" I asked confused.
"Yeah she did."
"What did she want?"
"She wanted to know if we were ok. Lennox are we ok?" He asked worried.
"Yeah we're fine." I said trying to avoid the conversation I felt could happen.
"Are you sure, because I'm kinda worried that your mother called to ask me if we were."
"Yeah John we're fine."
"Then why did she call me?" He asked.
"Because I called her today and I started crying."
"Why were you crying?" He asked putting his arm around me and pulling him closer to me.
"I don't know part was because my mom told me that she missed me and how much she loves me. Then I was also crying, because my dad is still made at me." I said resting my head on his chest.
"Lenn no matter what happens I will always love you." I couldn't help but wonder if he would feel this way if he ever found out that Kennedy kissed me.
"I love you too John. I always will."
"Where's Kennedy?"
"Oh him and Jade went on another date." I felt a rush of jealousy go through my veins as he said this.
"Oh. Isn't this like there fifth date?"
"Yep. So I won't be surprised if he brings her home tonight." The whole time Kennedy and I have lived together had only brought home two girls. One of them being his old girlfriend Bianca, and this girl Victoria who he went on a few dates with.
"I hope he doesn't." I said out of no where.
"Why don't you want Kennedy to get lucky?"
"He can get lucky some where else I just don't want it to happen across the hall from me."
"Don't be a cock block. He's really broken up over this mystery girl."
"What mystery girl?" I said feeling I already knew the answer.
"I don't know her name or anything. All I know is that he is pretty much in love with her and she told him she can't love him back." As he said this I realized I was correct he was talking about me.
"Wow."
"Yeah sucks for him." John said before kissing my temple.
Me and John decided to stay in and watch a movie. John had been asleep for about thirty minutes when I heard someone come in the house silently.
I couldn't help it I got curious to see if he brought Jade home so walked out into the hall. I found Kennedy walking towards the kitchen.
Walked into the kitchen where Kennedy was pouring himself a glass of water.
"Hey." I said awkwardly waving.
"Hey."
"How was your date?" I asked walking over near him and hopping up on the counter.
"Great."
"Why didn't you bring her home?"
"Why didn't I bring her home, because when I kiss her I can't help but think of you, and it feels so wrong?"
"Kennedy you need to stop."
"How am I just suppose to stop? You act like I want to be in love with you."
"Kennedy."
"Lennox you don't know how bad when ever I'm close to you that I just want to kiss you."
"I can't do this." I said getting off the counter.
"We need to talk." Kennedy grabbed my wrist turning me around.
"No we don't you've said all you need to say."
"Whatever." He said annoyed letting go over my wrist.
"I'm sorry." I said walking out of the kitchen.
The second I got to me and John's room I crawled in bed next to John.
I crawled under the covers and got as close as possible to John.
"I love you." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too." I said as tears started to slide down my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Everything I Ask For
* I know Lennox cries a lot in this chapter but it's needed.
* What do you think of the Lennox and John interaction, and the Lennox and Kennedy interaction?
* Please comment. Don't be a silent reader. I love know what you think is going to happen, and what you thought of the chapter.
* I want to thank ensembletherain & xoxo_aj_xoxo
* I started posting a Nick Santino story that is kinda connected to this story. Remember when Nick was talking about Jolene? Well it's their story. Please check it out it's call Don’t Fall.

Whoever She Is
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Crashing Into Nothing