Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

I just thought I'd let you know

Image

Lennox was really starting to freak me out lately. She was distancing herself from everything in the last few weeks. She had been really quite and spending a lot of time home alone. When ever I wasn’t at band practice I spent my time with Lennox trying to keep her happy something about her finding out that her dad was still mad at her, did something to her.
We sat in our practice space messing around with my acoustic guitar as Garrett was goofing off on Pat’s drums. We really weren’t practicing per say right now. Kennedy, Pat, and Jared were talking to Tim about tour details.
I really wasn’t in the mood to practice today. I wanted to go home and spend time with Lennox. I wanted to take her on a date or something, but with us leaving on our North American tour in less then two week we really didn’t have a choice. We needed all the practice we could get.
“John you seem really out of it today?” Garrett asked from behind the drums.
“I guess I am.”
“What are you thinking about?”
“About Lennox.”
“What about Lennox?”
“The fact that since she talked to her mom she has been nothing but depressed, and I don’t know what to do to make her feel better.” I confessed.
“I don’t what to tell you I’m sorry John. I’m the worse when it comes to this kind of stuff.”
After band practice I drove home with Kennedy. The whole care ride he was quiet and we both just kept to ourselves. He seemed like he could be real irritable for some reason today, and I just didn’t feel like messing with him. I had enough to worry about with Lennox. I didn’t have time to worry about anyone else.
We walked inside and Kennedy went off to his bedroom. I walked into my room I shared with Lennox expecting to find her. I looked around not finding her anywhere. I walked into the kitchen to find her staring at something on the kitchen table with a blank look.
“Lennox what are you looking at?” I must have caught her off guard because she was staring at me with a startled look.
“Um.” Was all she said.
“Lennox you’re worrying me.” I said rushing over to the kitchen table. I sat down next to her and that’s when I noticed what she was looking. I picked it up and stared at the two pink lines not really sure if it was a bad or good thing or if it meant yes or no.
“Are you?” Was all I could bring myself to ask.
“I am.” She said as tears started streaming down her cheeks.
“What if I’m a horrible mother?” She said covering her eyes.
“You’re going to be a wonderful mother.” I said pulling her onto my lap.
“John are we even ready to be parents?” She asked leaning against my chest. I wasn’t sure how to answer what she just asked me, because honestly I didn’t really know the answer to that question. I was twenty-two and in a successful band that toured the country pretty often. I didn’t really plan on having kids till I was like twenty-six. I also have no clue when Lennox wanted kids. We had never talked about a future with kids.
“You know I’m not sure, but no matter what we’re going to be amazing parents.” I said kissing the top of her head lightly.
“I hope so.”
“What do you think your parents are going to think?” She asked as we walked down the hallway towards our bedroom.
“They’ll be happy.” I said kissing her temple.
“They won’t think I’m a whore.”
“We’re married. You’re the farthest thing from a whore.” I said pulling her into a hug.
We sat in the doctor’s office waiting for the doctor to come back with Lennox blood test results. She was sitting in her chair fidgeting with her top nonstop. She also wasn’t making eye contact with me. She just kept looking at the floor.
“Mr. and Mrs. O’Callaghan we have your results back.” Doctor Even said walking into the room.
“In looks like you are nine week pregnant.” She said giving us both a warm smile. We were both silent. I think it was because it hit both of us that this was real. That we are going to be parents.
“Come back for an appointment in a month, and don’t for get to take you vitamins.”
“Thank you Dr. Even.” Lennox said giving her a smile.
We walked out to the trunk in complete silence. I started the truck and that’s when Lennox finally said something.
“We should probably tell everyone today. You tell Pat, Jared, and Garrett. I’ll tell Quinn, and Kennedy. Then later tonight we can go over to your parent’s house and we can tell them.”
“That sounds like a plan. I’ll go a drop you off, because I’m pretty sure Kennedy’s at home.”
Image

I wasn’t really sure how I felt about being pregnant. I was really scared that John and I weren’t ready to be parents. I was also worried about a lot of the time raising this child on my own while John was on tour. I knew I could do it. I just knew it was going to be hard.
John dropped me off and went to tell the boys the new. I walked inside and walked towards Kennedy’s room. I braced myself not really sure how he was going to act to what I was going to tell him. I knocked on the door and just waited for him to answer.
“Hi.” He said opening the door in only a pair of basketball shorts.
“Kennedy I have something I need to tell you.” I said as my heart start speed up. I was so nervous to tell him.
“What do you want to tell me?” He asked sitting on the edge of his bed.
“Kennedy…. I’m pregnant.” He had a pained look on his face. I saw him open his mouth and try to speak, but nothing came out.
“Are you one-hundred percent sure?”
“Yeah I just got back from the doctors.”
“This isn’t fair.” Was all he could really say. I saw tears start to well up in his eyes.
“I don’t know what to say.” I said sitting next to him on the bed.
He stayed silent.
“I’m sorry.” I said as I started to cry.
“This isn’t fair.” He repeated.
“I know I’m sorry.”
“Do you think I should move out?” He asked. I know I should have probably told him yes, but the thing was I didn’t want him to move out. I don’t know what my life would be like if he didn’t live right across the hall from me.
“No you don’t have to.”
“I think its best I do. Jared was telling me the other day if I wanted to move out I could move in with him.”
“If you think it’s for the best I guess.” I said as I started to cry.
I walked out his room and went straight for the bathroom. I needed to take a shower, and try to clear my mind.
I got out the bathroom to notice Kennedy was gone, and John was sitting on our bed.
“Hey as soon as you get dressed we got to get to my parents house.”
“Ok.”
I got dressed as fast as possible to trying to keep my mind off of Kennedy.
When we got John’s parents house they already had dinner waiting on us. We sat around the table. Sat in between John and Shane like do every time I’m over.
“Lennox are you excited to be going on tour with the boys again?” Mama O asked me giving me a friendly smile.
“Yeah I am.”
“So John what’s this exciting news you wanted to tell the family?” Papa O asked.
“Oh well it turns out you guys are going to be grandparents.” John said looking over at me and giving me one of his smiles that I absolutely adored.
“Lennox are you pregnant?” His mom asked lighting up. I made me so happy that they were taking this so well.
“Yeah I am.” I said smiling.
“Oh god I’m going to be a grandmother.” Jenny had a hug glow around her just by the mention of the word grandmother.
“Congrats you two. I think you’ll make amazing parents.” John’s dad said patting him on the back.
“Thank you guys some much for taking this well.”
“You guys should have one attractive kid.” His dad said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Some Days
* I did the chapter in honor of The Maine's flawless new song. It's been on repeat nonstop sense it came out.
* Sorry it took so long to update, but I got reported because said there were so many errors in this story it was so hard to read. Honestly that took the wind out of sails. I literally had no desire to write on this story till today. I'm going to try to write on it more.
* So what do you guys think about Lennox being pregnant?
* I want to thank this lovely lady xoxo_aj_xoxo
* Ok please comment. I love getting your guys feedback. Let me know what you guys think is going to happen next.
* So I entered my first contest ever yesterday and wrote a one shot for it. I would love if you would check it out. I would have undying love for you if you left a comment on it. It's call Water In My Lungs.
* So remember a few chapters back when Nick Santino was staying with Lennox, and they talked about his relationship with Jolene? I will I have a story about their relationship called Don't Fall