Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

But always keep in mind, things are fine

Image

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I never had such a desire to throw something across the room as I did right now to chuck my alarm clock. “I swear to God John if you don’t turn that off right now I will chuck it across the.” I said lifting my head from the pillow.
“Calm down I got it.” He said slowly sitting up and turning the alarm off.
“Good, because I was about to throw it.” I said stretching.
“Hey Lennox do me a favor and calm down.” He pulled me close to him and engulfed me in his arms.
“I’ll try.” I said crawling out of bed.
“Are you going to go take a shower?” He asked wondering where I was going.
“Yeah that’s my plan.”
“Okay I’ll take one after you.” He smiled.
I walked down the hall and reached into the linen closet and grabbed two towels out. On my way to the bathroom I stopped and looked into Kennedy’s soon to be emptied room. “You’re up early.” He said behind me catching me off guard.
“I woke up to John’s stupid fucking alarm clock.” I said as he chuckled lightly. “I just about threw it across the room.” I said as I ran my fingers through my brown hair.
“Well it’s a good thing you didn’t because that alarm clock is the only reason John is on time to everything.” He smiled.
“Hey hey hey I’m also part of the reason he is on time to things. I think most of the time he would sleep through his alarm clock if it wasn’t for me.”
“You are probably right. Even when you two weren’t together you would call him to make sure he was wake, and if he didn’t answer you, you would call Shane or Ross to wake him up.”
“Yeah it’s a lot easier to wake him up when we share a room.”
“I would hope so.” He smiled.
“Well I need to take a shower and make sure John takes one before the guys pick us up.” I said before walking towards the bathroom.
I took my shower enjoying the warm water and enjoying it while it lasted, because who knew when I was going to get to take another warm shower. I quickly got dressed and walked into my room I share with John, to find him sitting on the edge of our bag zipping up his suitcase in only his boxer-briefs.
“Your turn.” I smiled.
“Okay. You and Kennedy should probably eat something while I take my shower.”
“That’s what I plan on doing.” I said walking out into the hallway behind John.
“Kennedy would you like to eat a bagel with me for breakfast?” I asked knocking on his door.
“Yeah sure I’m hungry.” He said opening his door.
We made our breakfast in silence. John came into the kitchen dressed with a smile on his. “I am so excited for this tour.” He said walking over to me and pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek.
“Same here.” Kennedy said putting a fake smile on his face looking at the table.
“Hey Ken what’s wrong?” John asked noticing Kennedy was acting like himself. Kennedy was that type of person once you knew him really well you could tell when he wasn’t really happy, and when he would fake a smile.
“Nothing I’m just really, and I’m going to miss my bed.” He lied. I knew he was lying I had known him for so long and we were so close he couldn’t fool me.
“I know that feeling man.” John smiled releasing me and walking over to the coffee pot.
We all just ate breakfast in silence waiting for the guys to come pick us up. We were always the last stop to get picked up.
“Hey Jared just texted me and told me to get our asses outside.” Kennedy said holding his phone up.
“Okay let’s go.” John said grabbing his suitcase and his over night bag.
“Okay.” I grabbed my suitcase and my duffle bag. I wasn’t looking forward to this tour whatsoever. I was pregnant and I had to deal with Kennedy. I didn’t see myself enjoying this tour.
“Ello Lennox.” Garrett said jokingly pulling me into a hug.
“Hey Gare.” I smiled as he released me.
“I’m glad you decided to come.”
“Garrett you are aware that nobody gave me the option to say no?”
“How do you figure?” He said laughing.
“John told me he didn’t want me left alone with me being pregnant.”
“Also you told me I had to go on this tour since I missed the Australia trip.” I said poking his chest lightly.
“Oh yeah I did.” He acted like it was news to him.
“Lenn you got your own bunk right below mine.” John said walking on the bus holding our pillow.
“I’m telling you right now that I’m not on the very bottom.” I said acting like a total diva.
“Nope your bunk is in between me and John’s.” Garrett said smiling.
“Oh I’m living every girls dream of being sandwiched between JohnO and Garrett Nickelsen.” I said making both of them laugh.
“Keep telling yourself that.” John laughed.
“So I’m going to go back to sleep.” I said crawling into my bunk.
Image

Lennox went to sleep as soon as we took off on the road. I walked into the front lounge where all the guys were. Kennedy was sitting on the couch strumming away on his guitar while the rest of the guys were watching some movie.
“So how’s Lennox doing?” Jared asked as I sat down on the couch.
“She’s doing good. She was really tired so she’s taking a nap.”
“That’s probably good. With her being pregnant she needs to get as much rest as possible.”
“Yeah she does.”
“I’m really glad you and her are together John. You seem so much happier since you married her.” Jared said being honest.
“I feel happier since I got with her.”
“That’s really good.”
I was wondering how long Lennox was going to sleep. We had about a twenty hour drive to Dallas Texas. The ride there I did a mixture of searching through the internet and watching movies with the guys. We were only on the rode four hours when Garrett talked everyone into watching Star Wars.
“So what have I missed?” Lennox asked walking into the front lounge scratching the back of her neck as she walked towards me.
“Nothing much. Garrett convinced everyone to let him watch Star Wars.” I said pulling her on to my lap.
“I can’t say I’m shocked. At least he chose to watch my favorite.” She said pressing her lips to mine quickly.
We sat curled up on the front longue couch watching movies with Garrett. While the rest of the guys moved around the bus doing other things.
“How are you feeling?” I whispered softly in her ear.
“Okay I guess. I’m super tired.” She said resting her head on my chest.
“You know you can go to sleep if you want again.” I said kissing the side of her head lightly.”
Image

I don’t know why felt nervous for the show tonight. I think it could be because we’ve never done a co headliner. I felt nervous for some reason meeting Augustana. Me and the rest of the guys walked through the venue towards the stage where the guys from Augustana was I felt my nervous.
“Am I the only one that nervous?” Garrett whispered out of nowhere.
“No I am too.” I said feeling a little bit better that I wasn’t the only nervous one.
“You guys ready?” Tim said as we walked on to the stage.
“You guys I want you to meet Dan, Jared, Justin, and Chris.” Tim said smiling.
“This is John, Jared, Pat, Garrett, and Kennedy.” Tim said pointing to us.
“So are any of you in committed relationships?” Dan asked.
“I’ve got a girl friend.” Jared said raising his hand.
“I’m married.” I said shyly raising my hand. This was the first time I was telling anyone outside of my friends and family that I was married. I knew I didn’t have to worry about these guys spreading around the information.
“You know this is the first time I’ve ever heard about you being married.” Dan said smiling.
“That’s because I got married to my best friend that I’ve been in love with forever in Vegas when were both drunk.”
“Wow that’s a mouthful. Well are you happy?”
“Extremely.” I smiled.
“Then that’s all that matters.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title; Like We Did (Windows Down)
* So much has happened since I last updated I've seen The Maine 2x. I saw the Maine on the Pioneer tour and was able to show the guys my tattoo, and i was finally able to sign Lavern. I also drove to Texas to go to Unsilent Night all the way from California. I was able to see The Maine, All Time Low, and The Summer Set. It was amazing. Oh yeah and PIONEER came out. You don't understand how much I love this album. I literally can not stop listening to it.
* Okay now on topic. I'm sorry I haven't updated in over a month. I have had really bad writers block on this story. I have tried multiple times to write this chapter and today I finally got it written today.
* Please comment and don't be a silent reader.
* I want to thank xoxo_aj_xoxo & RoRo15
* So I wrote a one shot today. It would mean the world to me if you read it and commented on it. It's called You're A Wreck
* So my best friend astheonlybirdsings has written this wonderful story were five girls decided to get revenge on The Maine. It's way different any other story out there. It literally involves all the guys, and that doesn't happen to often. She has literally been working on this story for 7 months now. Every one should totally check it out. It's called We Won't Regret This.