Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

This sense of responsibility is killing me inside

Image

I woke to John crawling out of his bunk. Turned over and pushed the sleep out of my eyes to find John stretching in front of my bunk. When he saw I was awake he gave me a crooked smile.
“Good morning.” He whispered.
“Morning.” I whispered back.
We didn’t say anything else. John walked into the front lounge and I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked in the mirror to find my hair was one big mess. I didn’t feel like fighting it so I threw it up in a bun and walked out into the front lounge where everyone was watching cartoons on TV.
“Morning Lennox.” Pat said way too awake for what ever time it was.
“What time is it and why are you so awake?” I asked sitting down next to Jared at the table.
“It like eleven fourty-five, and I’m wide awake because I’ve been awake since nine.” He said sitting down across from me.
“Someone seems a little cranky today.” Jared said wrapping his arm around me.
“It’s called I’m pregnant and I’m the only girl living on a bus with a bunch of girls.” I snapped.
“Calm down there.” Jared said laughing with the rest of the guys at the fact that I was hormonal and cranky.
“I’m glad to see I humor all you guys.” I said standing up and walking towards the back lounge. I wasn’t in the mood to deal with the guys anymore.
The first thing I did when I got back there was I grabbed my suitcase and decided to get dressed for the day. I stripped down only being left in my bra and underwear when the door opened. “It’s called knocking.” I said quickly grabbing a blanket off the couch and covering myself up.
John quickly stepped inside and shut the door with a smile on his face. “Calm down it’s just me.” He laughed as I tossed the blanket on the couch.
“I swear to God if one more person tells me to calm down today I’m gonna slap them.” I said grabbing a shirt out of suitcase.
“I’m sorry.” He said stepping closer to me. “Have I told you recently how beautiful you are?” He asked wrapping his arms around me.
“Quit trying to get into my pants.” I laughed a little bit at the fact that he was being cheesy.
“I’ve already been in your pants quite a bit. You’re even carrying my baby.”
“Shut up and kiss me already.” I said egging him on.
“If you insist.” He laughed before leaning down and roughly kissing me. I tangled my fingers in his hair pulling him closer to me. John had his hands gripping my hips.
Our tongues were fighting for dominance as John started slowing walking us towards the couch. Pulled his lips away from mind and gently laid me down on the couch. “You should probably take your shirt off.” He said pulling his own shirt off.
I didn’t say anything; I just pulled my shirt off while he got out of his pants. As soon as we were both only in our underwear John crawled onto the couch and held his weight above me on his arm. “God I love you.”
“I love you too.” I said before pressing my lips to his.
As we continued kiss I couldn’t help but instinctively roll my hips into his. He rolled us over so that I was on top of him. The second we were flipped he got my bra off.
John slipped out of his underwear and I got mine of. We moved in rhythm as our hips rolled into each other. John kept his lips on mine so I wasn’t too loud.
When we both reached out highs collapsed on top of me. “Wow that was great.” He said fighting to catch his breath.
“Yeah it was.” I said pushing John off the top of me.
“Are you kicking me out?”
“No I just need to get dressed and fix my hair so it doesn’t look like I just had sex.”
“So does that mean I need to get dressed too?” He said sitting up at the other end of the couch.
“Yeah you probably.” I said putting my clothes on.
As soon as I got dressed I left John in the back lounge as he was still getting dressed.
“Lenn were at the venue. We can go inside now.” Garrett said putting his backpack on.
“Okay let me grab my purse and I’ll walk in with you.” I said picking my purse of the floor by the couch. “Let’s go.”
I hung out in the green on my laptop while the guys packed everything in. I was happy that the buses were parked in the back so I didn’t have to worry about fans seeing me walk in with the guys.
“So you must be Mrs. O’Callaghan.” I turned around to Dan from Augustana standing in the doorway.
“That I am.” I smiled.
“I would like to introduce myself. I’m Dan.” He said putting his hand out.
“Nice to meet you Dan, I’m Lennox.”
“I’m sorry I wasn’t able to introduce myself earlier. The first few nights of are always so crazy.”
“It’s totally fine.” I said running my fingers through my hair. “This is really weird, but can I just say I’m a big fan of your music.” I said slightly embarrassed.
“That means a lot to me.” He smiled.
“Well it looks like you’ve met my wife.” John said walking into the green room.
“Yes I have.” Dan smiled.
“Well I’m gonna leave you two kids alone and go call my wife.” Dan said patting John on the back.
As soon as Dan was out of ear shot John said “How does it make you feel you just met the lead singer of your favorite band?”
“I have to say on the inside I feel like a giddy little girl.” I said with a huge smile on my face.
“What are you all smiley about?” Kennedy asked walking into the green room.
“She just talked to Dan.” John said sitting down on the couch.
“Now I understand why you’re all giddy.” Kennedy smiled.
“I feel sick.” I said standing up and rushing off to the restroom. I had been pretty lucky so far with nausea with not having much nausea.
As I lost the contents of my stomach I felt John’s warm hands grace my ear pulling my hair back. I heaved a few more times before I wiped my mouth to find John staring at me with a worried look on his face. “I’m fine.” I said pushing my hair behind my ear.
“You don’t look fine. You look pale.”
“Thanks for telling me I look like crap.” I said walking passed him.
“You know that’s not what I meant.” He said grabbing my wrist to stop me from going any further.
“John I don’t feel like doing this right now.”
“Lennox we’re not doing anything. I just want to know how you’re feeling.” He said staring straight into my eyes with the same concerned looked.
“I feel like shit John and at this moment all I want is my bed and not my bunk. I want my bed. My bed that’s in Scottsdale Arizona.”
“I know you don’t want to be here right now, but I don’t want you to be alone.” He pulled me into a hug. I rest my head on his cheat and started crying.
“You could have had any of the guys babysit me.” He rubbed my back trying to make me feel better.
“I’m sorry I made you come on tour.” He whispered.
“I want to go take a nap.” I said pulling away from him.
“Are you going to stay or are you going to go home?” He asked before I walked out of the bathroom.
“I’m gonna stay I just need to sleep.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter is from the "Misery"
* If you didn't notice I've changed this layout majorly. I'M ALSO CHANGING THE NAME OF THE STORY TO "LETS GET CARRIED AWAY". I'm warning you guys so the next time you get an update email you won't be like what the hell. is this story.
* I know you can totally hate me for taking more then a month to update. I got major writers block on everything but one shots for some reason. This was literally the most awkward sex scene I've ever written.
* I want to thank xoxo_aj_xoxo & RoRo15 & feedmetothewolves;
* What do you guys think of this chapter? What do you think of Lennox wanting to go home?
I wrote a Dan Flint story if you would like to read it it.
You should check out my two John one shots Never Forget & Few Words Are True.