Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Some days can feel like razorblades

Image

I sat on couch alone watching TV feeling sick to my stomach. I loved when I had my alone time. I made the decision to stay in the bus during the show, instead of dealing with the noise and everything. I was exhausted; I was having a hard time holding my eyes open.
I must have fallen a sleep because the next thing I knew was happening was I was in someone’s arms, and they weren’t John’s I slowly looked up to see Kennedy carrying. “Kennedy where are you taking me?” I mumbled.
“I’m putting you in your bunk so you can get some sleep.”
“Is the show over?” I mumbled as he laid me down in my bunk.
“We just got off. Augustana is going on soon.”
I felt him slowly tuck me in trying to not to move me around. I closed my eyes and the next thing I felt was Kennedy lightly pressing his lips to my cheek. “Sleep tight Lennox.”
I woke up to the sound of everyone moving around in the front lounge. Crawled out of my bunk to find that it was morning and everyone was awake. “What time is it?” I asked sitting down on the couch next to John.
“It’s nine thirty.” Garrett said from the table. He was sitting on his laptop probably on tumblr, twitter or something.
“Why is everyone awake?” I asked confused.
“Everyone’s awake because we’re already at the venue.”
“Oh.” I said shocked by the fact that I slept all the way from one venue to the next.
“Hey sweetheart.” I heard John say behind me before he wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Hey.”
“How did you sleep?” He asked resting his head on my shoulder.
“I great considering the fact I slept twelve hours.”
“You obviously needed it sweetheart.” He said before quickly pressing his lips to my cheek. “I’m going to go explore the venue with Jared, Garrett, and Pat. You can stay here with Kennedy if you want.” He said gently turning me around so that I was facing him.
“I think I’m going to stay her and just hang out.” I said quickly looking at Kennedy who was now on his laptop.
“Okay, I’ll come back to get you later when we go eat lunch.” He smiled.
“Sounds good to me.”
Everyone piled out of the bus and headed inside the bus leaving me and Kennedy alone. At first we kind just hung out in the front lounge alone in silence. Kennedy was on his laptop and I sat on the couch looking through twitter on my phone.
“Are we just going to sit in silence?” I said finally breaking what had now become awkward silence.
“We don’t have too.” He said closing his laptop.
“Why are we so awkward now?” I asked crossing my legs.
“Well it could be because I’m told you I was in love with and kissed you when I was drunk and you’re married to John, also you're pregnant with his baby.” Just as Kennedy said it I saw John standing by the door with a look of disgust.
“I thought you both told me nothing was going on.” He said standing still.
“John.” I said walking towards him.
“Not now.” He said storming off the bus.
“Wait.” I shouted taking off after him.
I saw him walk passed the line of fan and straight inside the venue. I took a deep breath trying to compose my fans walking passed all of them. I had to make it look like I wasn’t chasing after John. “Hi Lennox.” One of them said waving.
“Hi.” I said putting a smile on my face.
The second I was in the venue I took off running towards John who was already almost back stage. “John, just stop we need to talk.” He stopped and turned around with a pissed off look on his face.
“What do you want to say?” He said crossing his arms. I had never seen him act like this ever.
“I don’t even know where to start.” I said standing in front of him.
“How about how you’ve kissed Kennedy?” He seethed.
“He was drunk and he was talking to me.” I said running my fingers through my hair. “I swear on everything I didn’t kiss him back.” Tears started welling up in my eyes. “It meant nothing and I got so mad at him and yelled at him, and took off.”
“You are the biggest hypocrite ever.” He seethed with anger.
“What?” I said as I started to cry more.
“Some girl randomly kisses me at a bar and you don’t even let me explain. I tried to tell you nothing happened and you took off home. You went missing and made me a complete wreck. I thought our marriage was over because of that, and now Kennedy kisses you and just expect me to be okay with it.”
“John I’m sorry. I honestly handled that the completely wrong way.” I said reaching out to touch his arm. The second my fingers made contact with his arm he pulled away like my touch was acid.
“It had to be Kennedy of all people.”
“John I promise you nothing is going on.” I said pleading.
“Is the baby really mine?” He asked liked I was the biggest whore alive.
“I can’t believe you just asked me that.” I said shocked.
“Is it mine or Kennedy’s?” I felt like he ripped my heart out when he asked me.
“It’s yours you asshole.” I said running my fingers through my hair. “Kennedy kissed me once, but I obviously missed the memo where that made me a whore.” I said turning on my heels and walking away from him.
I pushed the tears from my eyes and walked over toward Garrett and Jared who had just witnessed me and John’s fight. The both had very confused looks on their faces. Nobody had ever seen me and John fight, because we never really did fight, and the fight they witness was a big one. “Can I barrow one of your guys sunglasses?” I asked stopping in front of them.
“Here.” Garrett said handing me his ray bans.
“Thanks.” I said putting them on before I walked outside.
I walked passed all the people in line with a fake smiled on my face. I took a deep breath before opening the door to the bus. Kennedy was pacing back and forth in the front lounge with a nervous look on his face.
“Lennox are you alright?” He asked getting to me in what seemed like two steps.
“No.” I said taking Garrett’s sunglasses off as I started to cry again.
I walked passed to Kennedy and sat down on the couch in the front lounge. I took a deep breath before I began to sob. I closed my eyes and realized my marriage was probably over. I felt Kennedy sit down next to me and wrap his arms around me.
“It’s going to be okay.” He whispered in my ear.
“No it’s not.” I sobbed into his chest. “He asked if the baby was his.” I said fighting to catch my breath.
“Are fucking serious?” He said pulling away from me.
“Yeah he pretty much called me a whore.” I said pulling Kennedy close to me again.
“He’s an asshole.” He said before kissing the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title is from Some Days.
* I know you have every right in the world to hate me for taking over a month to write this. I'm going to work my butt off to kick this writes block's ass. I want to get another chapter up by next week. I'm not sure how many chapters this story is going to be, but it's not going to have many more. There will probably be a max of 30.
* So what do you guys think of this chapter? Crazy stuff huh? Please be kind and leave a comment telling me what you think.
* I want to thank xoxo_aj_xoxo, RoRo15, and oliviaftw for being amazing and commenting.