Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

You can be anything in the world

I stood in my room trying to figure out what to wear to the show tonight. I didn't know if I wanted to try to hide my stomach or if I should just say screw it and let everyone think I was pregnant. I turned around when I heard somebody clear their throat behind me.

"Hi," John said giving me an awkward wave and a half smile as he leaned against the door frame.

"I've missed you," I smiled walking towards him.

"I've missed you too," he took a big step towards me and wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him.

“You're looking quiet pregnant,” he said letting go of me and looking down at my growing stomach.

“I know I've only got a few more months until were going to be parents,” I said as he placed his large hands on my stomach. “John you know you're going to make a great father,” I placed my cold hands on top of his.

“I really and hope so,” he said removing his hands from my stomach. “Are you going to try to hide the fact that you're pregnant or are you just gonna say fuck it and let everyone know?” he asked staring into my eyes. I could tell by his tone he didn't care which one of the options I chose.

“I would like to just let everyone know I'm pregnant. I mean I want to walk around holding your hand and let people know that we're going to be a family,” I said reach over and lacing my fingers together with his.

“Okay good,” he said smiled before pressing his lips mine.

“You should get dressed and we should head over to the venue,” he said walking towards the door.

“Alright.”

I searched through my closet quickly and luckily was about to find one the maternity button ups Quinn had bought me. I paired it with a stretch floral skirt and a pair of red flats. I pulled my dark hair up into a bun, before applying so light make up. I walked out into the living room and found John sitting on the couch with his eyes glued to his phone.
“How do I look?” I asked getting his attentions. He looked over at me and I watched his green eyes as the went from the top of my head down to my toes and then back up.

“Beautiful,” he had a smirk plastered on his face that could make any girl weak in the knees. “Let's go,” John said grabbing my hand.

John drove us to the venue in his white truck. When we got to the venue John parked in front and got out of the truck and walked over to my side of the truck. He help me out of the car and grabbed me hand. “You ready to do this Lenn?”

“As ready as I'm ever going to be,” I said before taking a deep breath. “I mean there's no way to hide how pregnant I am now.”

“Nope,” he said with a small laugh.

I took a deep breath and I started walking towards the entrance with John walking right next to me hold my hand. As we came into eye sight of everyone in line and all their jaws dropped when they saw a very pregnant me holding John's hand. Up until this moment nobody actually knew that we were together. “We no longer have to lie about our relationship,” John said still out of ear shot of everyone.

“Yep,” I said still feeling very unsure about everyone knowing I'm pregnant.

“Hi John,” a bunch of girls said as we got to the doors.

“Howdy,” he said with a wave.

“Hi Lennox,” I heard a girl say towards the front.

“Hi,” I said giving her a smile.

We walked inside and couldn't help but relieved at that moment I didn't have to hide anything anymore. People now knew I'm with John, and they also knew I was pregnant. I stopped dead in my tracks and just couldn't stop smiling. “I feel so relieved,” I said.

“I know what you mean so do I,” he said smiling. “If I was you Lenn I would probably tweet or post something on tumblr letting everyone know that we've been married for a while.”

“Shouldn't you do the same thing?” I asked.

“Yeah I'm just going to tweet I've been married,” he said smirking.

“I wouldn't expect you to tweet anything else,” I said before pressing my lips to his.

One Year Later

I walked into our room to find John lying on our bed sound asleep with Lucy in his arms. Every time I saw him holding I just thought to myself that my life couldn't get anymore perfect. Man did I luck out that night I got black out drunk in Vegas and woke married to John. I couldn't ask for a better husband and I couldn't ask for him to be a better father to Lucy. Every time he holds her he has this smile on his face that makes my heart swell.

“John do you want me to put her in her crib?” I asked him as I lightly rub his arm waking him up.

“Sure babe,” he said yawning.

I carefully took Lucy from him and carried her across the hall to her nursery. I placed her in her crib and placed a small kiss on her forehead. “I love you,” I said before walking back towards mine and John's room.

“Have I told you recently how much I love?” I said lying on the bed next to him.

“Not in the last hour,” he said with a laugh as he pulled me closer him.

“Well I love you,” I said before pressing my lips to his.

“I love you too Lennox,” I knew he loved me, but I always loved hearing him say it. Every time he said it I felt like a teenager in love, and that my life is exactly where it's suppose to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
CT: Forever Halloween

I posted the very first chapter to this two years ago and never expected it to take so long to finish. I'm sorry it took so long for you guys to get the last chapter but I've had some major writers block and I must of wrote this chapter five times before I finally thought it was okay.

I'm sad to say this is the end of John and Lennox

I want to thank everyone who has stuck around for this story, and I also want to thank everyone who has commented.

Lennox's Outfit