Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Hearts so pure in this broken place

Image

As soon as I knew John saw me I took off. I realized at that moment I wasn't ready to talk to him.
I heard my phone start ringing, and I saw Kennedy's name appear on the screen. I thought about letting it go to voicemail, but I decided to answer it.
"Yeah." I said fighting back tears.
"You know he saw you. Don't you?" Kennedy said cutting to the chase.
"Yeah I know."
"You need to come back and talk to him."
"Kennedy we're not talking about this right now."
"Lennox please come back, or pick up his phone calls or answer his text or something." He pleaded.
"I can't Kennedy. I loved him and he hurt me." I started crying. I am so sick of crying over him.
"Lenn he didn't mean to hurt you, and he didn't cheat."
I couldn't deal with this. I hung up and got my car and decided I was just going to drive.
Image

I wasn't shocked when Lennox hung up on me. I didn't know how was going to get her to come back.
I know she's hurt, but she needs to stop being bullheaded and talk to John. If she would stop avoiding him. She needs to hear his side of the story. Then they could work out their problems.
When I got off the phone, I went out and was signing. I was trying to get close to John so I could tell him I need to talk to him.
There was a huge circle of girls around me and him. So this was going to be difficult.
I took about 20 pictures when brunette girl came up to me and asked. "Why do you need to talk to John so bad?" She asked smiling.
"Because I talked to our friend who we haven't seen in like two months."
"Do you need help getting to him?"
"Yeah that would be nice."
"Hey everyone if you don't let Kennedy and John talk. Moose is going to come take them away. So clear a path they need to talk." She yelled at the top of her lungs.
"Wow thank you. I didn't get your name." I said hugging her as everyone moved so I could get to John.
"It's Bella." She said smiling.
"Well thank you Bella."
I then started making my way to John. It wasn't a striaght walk to him. I had to bob and weave threw a few people. Once I got to him he was taking a picture with a few girls.
"Hey can we talk for a second?"
"Yeah." We stepped to the other side of the bus were no one was.
"So I talked to Lenn. She said she's sorry but can't talk yet. I begged her to come back but she didn't listen." I whispered. I hoped nobody heard what I was saying.
"What does she mean she can't? When is she going to be able to talk to me?"
"I don't know. I'm sorry I'm trying my hardest."
"Yeah I know thanks." He said before turning around and walking away.I walked back to the other side of the bus, and made my back to where I was taking pictures before.
"Ok who was next?" I said smiling.
"Yes Bella?" I said as she walked up.
"Can I get a picture?"
"Of course you can. You helped me." I said smiling.
Image

I was sitting at my parents kitchen table eat dinner with them. "John have you heard from Lennox?" My mom asked concerned.
"Nope she won't talk to me."
"Is she talking to anyone?" My dad asked.
"Yeah she calls Kennedy like every other day to let him know she's doing ok."
"John everything is going to work out." My mom said smiling at me.
"I hope so."
I got home and lied on bed staring at the ceiling. I decided I was going to try to call Lennox.
It rang six times and I thought it was going to go to voicemail.
"John I can't I'm sorry." Then I heard a click. That was the first time I had heard her voice since she left.
I couldn't believe she even picked up. I made me feel a little bit better knowing she was safe.
As I laid there in silence "John I can't I'm sorry." played over and over in my head.
Image

Jared decided to have a small party at his house. I thought about not going, but Kennedy told me I had no choice I had to go.
For the first thirty minutes I pretty much sat on the couch drinking a beer staring at the wall.
"Hey John. How are you feeling dude?" Pat asked sitting next to me.
"Too many things to explain."
"Oh. Well I was coming over here to tell you I hope you feel better."
"Thanks Pat. I hope I feel better too."
It wasn't a lie. I was sick of feeling depressed. I wanted to feel like myself again
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Titles: Saving Grace
Yeah so this is depressing right now.
Please Comment and Subscribe
other stories
My Kennedy Story
My Garrett Story