Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

The alcohol made its way down

Image

I was sitting on the couch watching something random on TV, when Kennedy came and sat next to me.
"Come on John it's time to go to Moose's."
"Why are we going to Moose's?" I had no clue what he was talking about.
"John for the New Years eve party." Kennedy kept looking at me like I was absolutely crazy.
"What? Today is New Years Eve?"
"Yeah John. How did you manage to forget?"
"I don't even know."
"John go get dressed." I got up and went to my room. I got in the closet and saw the dress Lennox had bought and couldn't wait to wear. I blankly stared at it for a moment.
I snapped out of it and grabbed my dress shirt, and closed the closet. I got dressed quickly and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I found Kennedy waiting in the living room for me.
"Are we taking the same car?" I asked grabbing my keys from the bowl by the front door.
"Yeah It will save us on gas."
When we got to Moose's we both walked in and went to talk to Moose.
"Hey Moose." Kennedy said smiling.
"Hey guys." Moose said to both of us.
"Were is the booze?" I asked.
"In the kitchen. Where it always is."
I headed into the kitchen. I knew the only way I was going to survive this party was if I was drunk or had a really strong buzz going.
The first thing I was Jack Daniels. I knew he was going to be my best friend tonight. I grabbed a shot glass and a can of Coke from the fridge and mixed the drink. I made it stronger then I probably should have.
I walked to the backyard where the rest of the guys were. I sat in a chair by Austin.
"Hey John what are you drinking?" Austin asked.
"Jack and Coke." I said smiling and taking a drink.
"Oh smells pretty strong."
"That's because it is."
"So I take it your drinking to get drunk." He said lightly chuckling.
"Pretty much. I haven't been really drunk since I married Lennox."
"So you’re drinking to forget."
"You got it." I said before taking a big gulp of my drink.
Image

It was 10:30 and I walked into the living room to find John sitting on the couch with another full drink.
"John how many drinks have you had?" I asked sitting next to him.
"I am not sure." He said looking at me as he tired to think. His words were slurred.
"Don't you think you should stop?" I said reaching for his drink.
"No." He said pulling his drink out of my reach.
"Come on John. You have had enough to drink."
"You're not my mother so you can't tell me what to do." He said standing up.
"Come on John it’s only because I care."
"It’s my life and I'll live it how I want."
Lennox 17th Birthday
Image

"Jared have you seen John?" I asked him as we both sat on the coach.
"Not for a while, he seems really annoyed with Lennox last time I saw him."
"Why?"
"I have no clue. He's probably in the kitchen mixing himself another drink."
I got up and walked into the kitchen to find John sitting on the counter with a red cup in hand.
"John what are you drinking?"
"Vodka and Coke." He said as he took a drink
"How many have you had of those."
"This is number four, and boy I am I feeling good." John said giving me a smile.
"So why are you drinking like this? You never drink this much." I said leaning against the counter.
"Because I am sick of seeing Lennox and Dan being all gross and couplely."
"What does it matter to you?" I had no clue why Lennox being with Dan would annoy John.
"Because I like Lennox, and it totally sucks having to watch her be with another guy." He said annoyed.
"How long have you liked Lennox?"
"Since I was fourteen." He said taking another drink.
"Does she know this?"
"Nope, and I don't plan on telling her."
"Ok."
Image

Kennedy finally quit trying to be my mom and left me alone. I sat there for about five minutes drinking my drink, and just watching people come and go from the kitchen.
I decide I need to stretch my legs, so got up and went to the backyard. The second I got out there I found Lennox and Dan making out. This is just want I wanted to see right now. Before I could leave Lennox was walking towards me.
"Hey John." She said smiling.
"Hey Lenn." I slurred.
"Are you drunk?"
"No but I'm pretty close." I said before taking another drink.
"Ok? Why are you drinking so much?"
"Because I can."
"Ok then have fun." Lennox said annoyed. She turned around and walked back towards Dan.
Everyone had left and I was lying on Lennox's couch, pretty much passed out.
"Hey John I'm going to drive you home, Ok." She said smiling.
"Yeah whatever."
"Come on get up." She said grabbing my hand and pulling me up. She put my hand around her neck. I tried to stand up straight, but it just wasn't working.
"Wow Johno you weight more then you look." She said quietly laughing. I absolutely loved the way she laughed.
"Sorry." I slurred.
We got out to the car and she helped me buckle up. As we drove to my house I rested my head on the window. We drove to my house in silence.
Once we were finally at my house. I was able to get out of the car and walk pretty well on my own.
We got to my room and I lied down on my bed. I grabbed Lennox's hand and pulled her down with me. Lennox laid next to me smiling.
"John I need to get going home." She said sitting up.
"Please don't go."
"Ok." She said not bothering to fight me.
We laid there staring at each other for about an hour when Lennox had to go home. I realized I was in love with Lennox that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Right Girl
So flashback time. I thought this was important because you find out when John fell in love.
So i need some opinions on what all of you think.
please comment and subscribe
other stories
My Garrett Story
My Kennedy Story