Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

This Is where we’re supposed to be

Image

I was in my car driving back to my house I used shared with John and Kennedy.
Every time I thought about John I felt like I had a hole in my chest. He broke my heart. I made the decision I was going to hear what he had to say and explain what happened.
I parked my car in front of the house. I saw that John's truck was in the drive way.
I walked up to the front door and instead of walking in I rang the door bell. I stood there trying to decide if I am doing the right thing. Or if I should leave. Before I could do anything a shocked Kennedy opened the door.
"Oh my god where have you been?" He asked pulling my into a hug.
"I was living in a hotel in Phoenix since I left the tour. I spent some time in California."
"Are you moving back here?" He asked still hugging me.
"It depends on how John and I are."
"He's in your guy’s room. You need to talk to him."
"I'm going to." I started walking down the hallway to the room I had shared with John.
I went to twist the knob to open the door. When my hand got close I pulled away. I needed to talk to him but I couldn't.
I stood there for about five minutes when Kennedy came and stood next to me.
"Open the door." He whispered in my ear.
"I can't." I whispered back.
"Lennox if you ever loved him you'll open the door." It was then I twisted the door knob and opened the door. When I got the door all the way open I made I contact with a pair of green eyes.
"Lennox." John said my name as if he had just seen a ghost.
"Hi John." John shut his laptop, hopped off the bed and walked over to me and hugged me.
"You don't know how sorry I am."
"John explain to me what happen that night." I pulled away and went and sat on the bed. He followed and sat next to me.
"That night I was just talking to that girl. I wasn't even flirting I swear. We had been talking for a while. When out of nowhere she leaned a crossed the table and kissed me. I pulled away as fast as possible."
"You promise me you i didn't kiss her?"
"I swear on my life. Lennox I would never do that. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I would never do anything to hurt you."
"Ok. John you don't know how much you hurt me that night."
"I know Lennox I didn't mean to. I was so hurt when you left." He had a look of pain on his face.
"Lennox where have you been?"
"I've been staying at a hotel in Phoenix. I spent a week in Huntington Beach with Hayley."
"Why haven't you come home?"
"Because I couldn't face you."
"Why did you leave the show before we could talk?" John stared into my eyes.
"Because thought I was going to be able to talk to you, and then I lost my nerve when I saw you."
"How are you able to see me today?"
"I almost couldn't do it today. The only reason I was able to was because Kennedy told me if I ever loved you I would talk to you."
"I'll have to thank Kennedy later. Are we ok?" I could tell he didn't know what I was going to say.
"I want things to be like they use to be." I said staring into his eyes and biting my bottom lip.
"So do I. Lennox will you wear your ring and necklace again? Please." I could tell how much it would mean to him.
"Yeah I would love too." John then pulled the necklace over his head that had my ring on it and put the ring on my finger.
After that he reached into the first draw of the nightstand and pulled out my locket.
"Here you go."
He helped my put the locket on.
I turned and smiled and stared in to he eyes.
I leaned over and kissed him.
Me and John walked out into the living room holding hands. Kennedy turned around and smiled at me and John holding hands.
"So are you two back together?"
"Yeah we are." John said leaning down and kissing me on top of my head.
"That's good now I can quit worrying about you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Listen To Your Heart
So Lennox is back. So the thing is the story isn't even close to over so much more is going to happen. I have written up to chapter 16, and I'm nowhere close to done.
Don't be a silent reader let me know what you think, or what you think is going to happen next.
please comment and subscribe
Other Stories
My Garrett Story
My Kennedy Story
So I just started writing this other story that has Kennedy and Garrett in it. It's about their relationship with these two best friends, and how they change their lives. it's called Crashing Into Nothing I know it's weird that I'm writing a Garrett and Kennedy story when I'm writing individual stories for them.
Sorry for the super long Author's Note.