Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Forget your problems tonight

Image

All of the gang was hanging out at Lennox, Kennedy, and my house.
"So John did you hear the rumor your dating someone?" Jared asked me as we were sitting in the living room.
"No."
"Well it’s all over tumblr. That you're not single anymore. You were spotted holding hands with a brunette during the show the other night."
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"So what are you going to do?" Jared asked.
"I'm going to lie and say I'm single."
"How do you think Lennox is going to take that?" Jared asked.
"I don't know but I don't want people all up in my business."
"I don't blame you there."
"I'm going to go look for Lennox." I said standing up.
"Are you going to tell her about the rumors?" Jared asked curiously.
"Yeah, and asked her what I should do."
I first went in to our room to look for her and I didn't see her. I walked in to the backyard to find her talking to Garrett.
"Hey Garrett can I steal my wife from you please?" I said smiling.
"Yeah of course." Garrett said walking towards Tim who was standing by the pool.
"So what's up John?" Lennox said giving me that smile I love.
"So some people saw us holding hands on at the show the other night."
"So people know you have a girlfriend now?" She asked not knowing where I was going with this.
"Yeah that's the rumor. We have two choices here. One I say I'm single or two I tell everyone I'm married."
"I would honestly just keep saying you're single John."
"Really. You'd be ok with that?" I couldn't believe she just told me to keep saying I'm single.
"Yeah. I don't want the fan girls hating me more then they already do."
"I don't think they hate you there just jealous. They know I'm your guy’s best friend. Our pictures from when we were in high school are all over tumblr and stuff."
"So just keep claiming I'm your best friend." Lennox said smiling.
"Yeah sounds good to me."
"Ok." Lennox said smiling.
"So don't forget babe we're going to the UK for two weeks."
"Yeah I know. Should I really be going on tour with people talking about us?"
"I don't care. If it comes out we're married that will be fine with me."
As soon as I finished talking to Lennox I need to find Kennedy. I needed to talk about something important.
I found him talking to Jared in the kitchen.
"Hey Kennedy can I talk to you for a second please?" He looked at me kinda confused.
"Yeah. What's up?"
"I want to get Lennox an actual engagement ring."
"Ok John great plan, but here's the flaw, you’re already married."
"I know but she never got one, and she only has my ring I used to wear."
"So what do you want me to do?"
"I want you to go pick one out with me."
"Yeah I'll go." Kennedy said then his eyes widened.
"Lenn what's up?" He said trying to make sure she didn't hear us talking.
"Hey babe." I said pulling her into a hug.
"What were you talking about?" She was suspicious of what we were trying to cover up.
"About how we're excited for the UK tour." I said lying to her.
"Ok...?"
After everyone left Lennox and I were sitting in the living watching TV.
"So what are your plans for tomorrow?" I asked her.
"Um me and Quinn are going shopping. Why?"
"Just wondering if you'd be free for dinner."
"Yeah, and that sounds nice." Lennox said smiling.
"John why are you being so weird right now?" She was on to me hiding something.
"I'm not acting weird."
"Ok whatever you say." Lennox said getting up and walking towards our bedroom. I stood up and walked pretty fast to catch her before she got to our bedroom. I picked her and threw her over my shoulder.
"John what are you doing? Put me down."
"I'm carrying my lovely wife to our bedroom." I said smiling.
Before she could say anything else I walked into our room and laid her down on the bed. As soon as I laid her down I pulled my shirt off. I crawled over her so that I was hovering over her and holding my weight on my hands. She lifted her head up and attached her lips to mine. She bit my lip as she pulled away.
"Sorry Johno you’re not getting anymore till you quit acting weird, and tell me what's up."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Free
So happy Labor Day.
Lennox wants to know why John is being secretive, but John has a very good reason to be. So thing are going to start getting drama filled with in the next few chapters. I'm really excited for that.
Thank you so much mondayeyes; for commenting
My Other Stories
Garrett Story
Whoever She Is
Kennedy Story
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
& then there is my new Garrett, and Kennedy story. I am really excited for this story. I has been super easy for me to write, and I have so many ideas for it already. Crashing Into Nothing