Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

This promise, doesn't have to be too loud

Image

I woke up to find John not in bed. I got out of bed walked into the living room to see if that's where John was. I looked outside to see that his truck was gone. I went and knocked on Kennedy's door. There was no answer. I decide I was going to call Quinn to see what see was doing.
I grabbed my phone off of the night stand. I went through my contacts until Quinn's name showed up. I hit call and waited for her to pick up.
"Hey Lennox what's up." She said.
"Nothing awoke up and John and Kennedy were nowhere to be found."
"Where do you think they went?" Quinn asked.
"I have no clue but John is acting weird right now."
"Why?" Quinn asked me.
"I have no clue."
"Well do you want to go out to lunch and grab something to eat?" I thought about it for less then a minute.
"Sounds good to me. Do you want to meet at Denny's?"
"Yeah sounds good to me."
I hung up my phone and walked over to the closet to try to decide what I was going to wear. I got dressed and grabbed my keys off the night stand and head out to my car.
When I was in my car Augustana's Sweet and Low came on. It made me smile because when ever this song comes on John always sings along with it. As the song played I sang along smiling.
When I arrived at Denny's, Quinn was getting out of her car.
"Hey Lennox." She said walking over and hugging me.
"Hey Quinn."
We walked in and got sat at a booth. After we both ordered our food.
"So you and John are back to normal?"
"Yeah we're good again." I said smiling.
"That's good."
"Yeah. There's a rumor going around on tumblr and stuff that John is no longer single so everyone is freaking out."
"Really is John going to tell everyone you guys are married?"
"Nope I told him to keep telling everyone he single." Quinn had a look of shock on her face.
"Why would you do that?"
"Because I don't want the drama of all their fans freaking out over John no longer being single."
"Lennox you should claim John as yours to all his fan girls."
"I'm going to pass. I mean we'll eventually tell everyone we're married, but not yet."
"So Quinn what's going on in your life right now?"
"Way to change the subject." Quinn said laughing.
"I'm sorry it’s just I'm over talking about myself."
"It’s all good. I'm seeing this guy."
"Who is this guy?"
"I'm not telling you. You can meet him tomorrow night. We can do a double date with you and John."
"Ok. I'll tell John when I see him later."
"Ok good. I think you'll really like this guy."
Image

"Where do you think Lennox is?" I asked Kennedy as we walked into the house.
"I don't know she probably went out with Quinn because neither of us were home this morning." Kennedy said walking towards the kitchen. I followed right behind him. He grabbed to waters out of the fridge, and one for him and one for me.
"So when are you going to give her the ring?" Kennedy asked me.
"Tonight at dinner." I said taking a drink of my water.
"She is going to love the ring." Kennedy said smiling.
"I hope so." Right about then I heard someone come from the front door. About a minute later Lennox was walking in to the kitchen.
"Hey where did you guys go this morning?" She asked pulling a water out of the fridge.
"We had a band meeting." Kennedy said like it was nothing.
"About what?" Lennox said walking over and hoping on to the counter.
"About all the last minute details about us leaving for the UK in about two weeks." Kennedy was lying to her like it was nothing.
"Am I going for the whole trip over there?" Lennox asked.
"Yeah. Were going to be there for two weeks." I said walking over towards her.
"Ok." She said taking a drink of her water.
"So Lennox. Can we go out to dinner tonight?"
"Yeah sounds good to me. Oh John so tomorrow we're going on a double date with Quinn and this new guys she is seeing."
"Ok sounds like a plan."
It was about seven o'clock and we were sitting in this Italian restaurant. I don't know why I was so nervous to give Lennox her ring, it’s not like she could reject me. We're already married, but for some reason I'm still super nervous.
Lennox as sitting across from me. Giving me a weird look.
"Hey John what's up with you lately?"
"It's...it's just." For some reason I was a stuttering like a fool right now.
"John why are you stuttering?"
"Lennox I love you, and you deserve so much better then me."
"John what's going on?"
"Lennox the reason I have been acting so weird lately is because I wanted to surprise you." I pulled the ring box out of my pocket.
"Here you go. I bought you a real engagement ring. I know we were never engaged. We technically just skipped that step, but you deserve a ring as beautiful as beautiful as you."
She sat there staring at me for a second. I saw tears start to well up in her eyes.
"Lennox if you don't like it I can take back."
"No John I love it."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I'm positive. Is this why you have been acting so weird the last few days?"
"Yeah. I wanted to surprise you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Listen To Your Heart
So things are going to start heating up in the Next few chapters. So stuff is going to happen you didn't expect to happen.
My Other Stories
Kennedy Story
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
Garrett Story
Whoever She Is
Kennedy & Garrett Story is just started that I am really excited for Crashing Into Nothing