Status: active (:

Let's Get Carried Away.

Do what they're talking about

Image

"John are you ready? We need to get to Quinn's house."
"Why are we going to Quinn's house?" John asked walking into the living room where I was waiting for him.
"Because she cooked dinner for us."
"Do you even know this guy she's dating?" John asked me as we walked out to his truck.
"Nope no clue."
As we were driving to Quinn's John grabbed my hand.
"Lennox I love you."
"I love you too John."
When we got to Quinn's we both got out and walked to her front door. I rang the door bell and waited for her to answer.
"Hey guys." Quinn said as she opened the door.
"Hey." John and I both said.
When I walked into the kitchen I was beyond shocked to see who was leaning against Quinn's counter. I turned and looked at John who was in the living room talking to Quinn about something.
"What's wrong Lennox you look like you've seen a ghost." The guy leaning against the counter said.
"Da Dan?" I said as I had a confused look on my face.
"Hey Lennox. It looks like you haven't changed much." I could not believe the guy Quinn was dating was my ex boyfriend Dan.
"Oh my god I'm such an air head. Lennox this is Dan my boyfriend." Quinn said walking into the kitchen.
"Oh I know him." It was then I turned and looked at John who was now standing next to me.
"Yeah I know both of them, but me and Lennox we go back."
Image

I couldn't believe Quinn's new boyfriend was Lennox douche bag of an ex boyfriend Dan. Of all the people in Arizona it could have been. It had to be him. It's the asshole who broke her heart.
I looked at Lennox who had a look of shock on her face. I honestly didn't know what to do. I really want to run towards him and punch him. I know that wouldn't do anything but cause a problem.
"So John what's going on with you and Lennox?" Dan said raising his eyebrows.
"We're married." I said.
"Oh that's cool you finally grew some and told her how you felt." He said taking a drink of wine.
"What are you talking about Dan?" Lennox asked confused.
"Oh Johno over here had the biggest crush on you. That's why we never got along, but the thing is I never had to worry about him stealing you from me. He was too much of a pussy to tell you how he felt." Dan said laughing to himself.
"I don't even know what to say to you, other then I got the girl." I said smiling.
Lennox stood there staring at me, and Quinn stood there next to her with the same look on her face.
"Wait so you're Lennox's Dan?"
"Yep sure am."
"Lennox can I talk to you in the other room?" Quinn asked Lennox.
"Yeah you sure can."
Image

"Lennox I'm so so so so sorry I didn't know he is your ex from high school."
"You don't have to be sorry. That was like five years ago. I'm totally over him."
"Are you sure. I'll break up with him if you want."
"No I don't want you to do that."
"Ok. I can't believe how awkward this is."
"It’s all good."
I walked back in the kitchen where John was sitting at the kitchen table silently.
"So what did you guys talk about?" Quinn asked going and standing next to Dan.
"Just about how John's bands doing." Dan said smiling.
"Yeah." John said giving me a smile. I walked over and sat next to him at the table.
"So Lennox what have you been up to the last five years?" Dan asked sitting across from me.
"I graduated from ASU and I got married." I said grabbing John's hand.
"Oh that's good." Dan said smiling. I wanted to slap him so bad.
"Lennox you don't have to play nice I know you well enough to know you want to slap me." Dan said with a cocky smile on his face.
"Dan you don't know me anymore."
"That's funny because from what I've seen so far you're the same Lennox, with just an edgier fashion sense."
"I don't know how I date you as long as we did. You are such an asshole." I stood up and grabbed John's hand.
I started walking towards the door holding John's hand.
Quinn took off after me. "I'm sorry Lennox."
"It’s totally fine Quinn. You can keep dating him. I just can't deal with him right now."
"Are you sure."
"Yeah completely."
I walked straight towards John truck. I turned around and reached into John's front pocket and grabbed his keys with no hesitation.
"Woo there." John said.
"Shut up let's go." I said getting into the truck.
John got into the passenger seat, and turned and looked at me.
"Lennox are you ok?" John asked concerned.
"I don't know." I said starting the car and driving.
"I can't believe Quinn boyfriend is Dan of all people." John said.
"Yeah me neither."
"John I'm pretty sure I'm an air head." I said as I kept driving.
"How do you figure you're an air head?" John asked me confused.
"For the fact that everyone knew you liked me but me."
"You're not an air head. If that's so. So am I because I didn't know you liked me."
"I guess neither of us saw the obvious."
"Yeah." John said smiling.
"Hey Lenn where are you taking us?" John asked as I kept driving.
"Wait and see."
We drove for about another five minutes when we arrived at 8123.
"I haven't been here in a while." John said smiling.
"I was here on New Years Eve." I said getting out of the truck.
"Wait why were you here on New Years Eve?" John asked giving me a strange look.
"I started out in a club, and this guy tried hitting on me. I told him I was married and I left. I got in my car and just started driving and ended up here." I said walking to the back of John's truck and sitting on the bed.
"Really?" John said sitting next to me.
"Yeah."
"Did you know this is where I first realized I was in love with you?" I said lying down on the bed of the truck.
"No I didn't. When was it?" John said lying down with me.
"It was the summer of 2006. We were here with all the guys, and for some reason you decided to put ice down my top. We chased each other around and threw me over your shoulder." I said smiling and laying my head on John's chest.
"I remember that. You realized you were in love with me that day?"
"Yep I sure did." John wrapped his arms around me.
"I realized I was in love with you on your seventeenth birthday. When you took a drunk me home. I remember I pulled you down and begged you to lie there with me and you did. We laid there staring at each other and smiling."
"I also remember that." Said smiling.
"Do you ever wonder how we ended up here?" John asked.
"Yeah I do all the time. I'm honestly ok with how we are."
"Yeah so am I."
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title: Time To Go
So Quinn boyfriend is Dan. some people might of saw that coming then again some of you probably didn't see that coming.
Please Comment and Subscribe. I would love your guys feedback..
Other Stories
Garrett Story
Whoever She Is
Kennedy Story
If I Could Gather Up The Nerver
The there's my new Garrett and Kennedy story Crashing Into Nothing.