Somebody Like You

Two.

Rachel
I played with my lip rings as I looked for an outfit for Aiden. He was the spitting image of me - thankfully, considering his "father" is a lowlife who deserves to rot in jail.
"Mommy!" he shouted happily, jumping up on my bed with me.
"What buddy?"
"Are we weaving today?"
I giggled at him. Aside from his mispronunciation, Aiden is a smart boy for his age.
"We sure are, little man," I said, ruffling his spiked hair. I picked out an Avenged Sevenfold shirt and shorts for him, slipping on his high tops. For myself, I chose an Avenged Sevenfold shirt as well, with red skinnies, combat boots, and band bracelets. I think I may have an addiction there...
Lindy pranced out of the bathroom of our cheap motel room. "Let's go fuckers!"
"Language! He's not even three, you know he'll repeat whatever he hears!" I hissed at her. She shrugged and walked over to her bags. I glanced at Aiden, relieved to see that he was still playing with his Matchbox cars.
My phone played "Whiskey Hangover" by Godsmack, signaling that I had received a text message. I walked over to the desk and picked up my Sidekick. It was a message from Nick.

Hey baby, just wanted to know how our little baby's doing :)


I flipped my phone shut angrily, throwing it on the bed. In case you're wondering, Nick is Aiden's father. When I found out my boyfriend of three years was moving to New York, Nick was there to console me. In my time of vulnerability, he took advantage of me. He raped me.
About a month later, the morning sickness started kicking in. I went to the doctor, and he, of course, told me I was pregnant. I wanted an abortion, but my friends wouldn't let me. Here I am today, with my little two and a half year old, and his asshole of a father who thinks if he texts me constantly I'll actually forgive him.
Bitch, please.
"Who was it?" Lindy asked, concern in her voice.
"Fuckin' Nick," I mumbled, running my hand through my hair angrily.
She hugged me. She knew how worked up he got me. "It'll be alright, hun. We're leaving now, we hopefully shouldn't ever have to deal with him again."
I nodded. "I hope so," I whispered. "Let's go Aiden, grab your backpack!" I called to him. He did as he was told and was tugging on my leg not a minute later.
"Are we weaving now?"
I smiled at him. "Yeah, we're leaving now, bud."
We grabbed all our bags and closed the door, throwing the key under the welcome mat as Shelia (the manager) had instructed us to do. We made our way to the bus station and sat down in one of the uncomfortable benches waiting for our one way ride to Huntington Beach, California to pick us up.
Ten minutes later, our bus was ready. We got on and quickly put our bags in the space above us, plopping down on the seat with Aiden sprawled across both of our laps. I passed out soon after.
I was awoken by Lindy talking to somebody, two men it sounded like. One of them laughed. I knew that laugh, more so giggle. I opened my eyes to be met with a set of gorgeous green ones. I smiled immediately, causing him to smile. I then dug my nails into Lindy's arm. She looked at me annoyed, then got up with Synyster fucking Gates following her.
"Hi Rachel, would you mind if I sat with you?" he asked. I almost melted at the sound of his voice.
"Um, sure, Zacky," I murmured, blushing like crazy. This only made Zacky fucking Vengeance smile bigger. He jumped over the back of my seat and made himself comfy next to me. I'm sure with all our moving the bus driver was loving us.
Aiden crawled into his lap immediately, grabbing at his septum piercing. I had taken mine out prior to his birth, so this was new to him. I went to grab my son, but Zacky shook his head, chuckling a bit. "It's fine. I don't mind. I love kids."
Aiden passed out soon after. "If you want to lay down, I've been told my shoulder's pretty comfy," Zacky said, smiling.
I nodded, licking over my lips. "I'd like that."
It didn't take long for sleep to overtake me. For the first time in a while, I felt truly happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's my first co-write, and it's with my best friend and lover, Lindy (i'm not ready to die). I'm really excited about this, and I hope you all are, too.