Somebody Like You

Five.

Lindy

Brian lead me to the kitchen for something to eat, considering I haven't eaten in a few hours. We walked through Aiden and Jimmy's ultimate matchbox race. I laughed as I heard Jimmy making car noises. I think I even heard an explosion from Aiden as he lifted his little matchbox car in the air. When we got into the massive kitchen, Brian opened the huge cabinet and let me look around. They didn't have much so Brian came up with the idea of going out to eat. He invited Zacky and Rachel to come along, and asked Jimmy if he could watch Aiden. Jimmy agreed to watching his little 'mini-me' as they kept their race going.

Brian and Zacky showed my best friend and I our rooms, we unpacked our bags and started to get ready for tonight. I went through the small amount of clothes I had and pulled out a white Beatles shirt, black skinnies, and the only other pair of shoes I had, my wonderful second pair of converse. My first pair were black, these were bright red. Once I changed, I ran to the bathroom quick to redo my eyeliner, and make something of my hair. I walked down the steps feeling pretty badass. But to my luck the moment was cut short when I got lost on my way to the living room. Brian found me wondering and chuckled.

"You look great." he laughed. "Nice shoes." He pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks." I hugged him back. Ohmigod, the man smelled amazing. Much to my disappointment, Matt interrupted our hug to comment on my shoes as well. I smiled and he walked away. I looked at Brian's get up. Black leather jacket, gray V-neck, black skinny jeans, and black Nike shoes. His hair was all fucked up. Just the way I liked it. I heard Rachel and Zacky walk in the room to decide on where we were going tonight. Zacky recommended Ruby's on the pier. Brian and Zacky looked at Rachel and I for approval. We both nodded and we walked out the door. We didn't have to walk all the way to the pier, because a beautiful black Cadillac was sitting in the driveway. Brian unlocked the car and we all got in.

It took about ten minutes to get to the pier. Zacky and Rachel walked in front of Brian and I. I noticed they were holding hands! I'm so proud of them! I was just holding on to Brain's arm as we walked to the end of the pier to Ruby's. We waited in line, then got our food. I have to say, it was absolutely amazing! We finished up, and threw away our garbage. we stayed at the end of the pier for a little bit. Brian and I went to one side, as Zacky and Rachel went to another side, hand in hand.

"Do you think they kissed yet?" Brian hugged me from behind.

"I'd imagine so, knowing her." I loved the feeling of him with me. He was really warm too, so that's a plus. "She's only been in love with him ever since she's been into the band." I smiled thinking of all the sleepovers we'd have, and all the times we'd talk about how much we loved the boys. They were good times.

"Wow, so you've guys known each other for a while, huh?" he put his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah, since we were 14." I smiled. "Best friends since."

"..You both are here together after all these years. That's amazing." He let go of his hug and leaned against the fence that lined the pier. I could still see him smiling, even though the sun went down. I nodded then looked around for Zacky and Rachel. I saw a couple hugging each other on the other side if the pier. I could only assume it was them.

Just then I looked back at where Brian was, and noticed he disappeared. In a slight panic, I turned around only to see him standing right there. We were so close, and he seemed to be getting closer. He was going to kiss me! I leaned in until our lips met. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I put my arms around his neck. I've dreamed of this happening, and here it is. I heard a familiar voice scream "GET A ROOM!" Rachel. I'm going to kill her. We separated and turned to see Zacky and Rachel walking towards us. Rachel had a look on her face like 'yeah, get some!' She's lucky she's my best friend or I'd slap her.

Walking down the streets of Huntington Beach was amazing. Zacky and Rachel were inseparable. Brian and I would even slow down and lose them in the crowd, just to see what they'd do. They always found us. Zacky lead us to a bar downtown, and bought us all a round of drinks. Surprisingly, we were just buzzed as we walked back to the house. It wasn't until we got into the house when we realized that we forgot the car. Johnny volunteered to go get it considering we were all drinking.

The four of us walked into the living room to see Jimmy and Aiden passed out on the couch with race cars in their hands. I needed a camera because this was priceless.. We decided to leave them alone, and we went out back to hangout a little more. I'm glad Rachel and I decided to forget Pennsylvania and get our asses out here. We met the most amazing guys, and are already having a great time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day! This shows that we love you. :) literally. <3