Somebody Like You

Six.

Rachel
Brian and Lindy disappeared to the kitchen, leaving Zacky and I alone with Matt and Johnny.
"So, are you two a thing?" Johnny asked.
Zacky and I looked at each other, blushing. "I guess," Zacky replied with a smile. He leaned down and planted a kiss on the corner of my mouth.
"Oh, c'mon, not when we're here," Matt yelled. Zacky and I laughed.
"Hey, do you guys wanna go out to eat? We just discovered that there's nothing at all in the kitchen," Brian said, coming back into the living room.
Matt and Johnny left quickly.
"Uh, I guess we'll go," I answered. "But who'll watch Aiden?"
Brian smirked. "On top of that," he said just as we heard something crash in the dining room. We all ran out to find a vase smashed on the floor, and Jimmy looking oddly suspicious. We just shook our heads and walked out of the room.
"How about we show you ladies your rooms and then you can get changed?" Brian suggested. Lindy and I nodded.
Zacky led me up to a small room that was still nicer than anything I'd stayed in since leaving Pennsylvania. He left and closed the door behind him. I went through my bag and came across the perfect outfit. I changed, put some eyeliner on, and straightened my now curly hair before running back down and meeting with Zacky. He said something about eating at Ruby's, which Lindy and I couldn't deny, since we wanted to eat there since we were fourteen. Our men led us to a black Cadillac and opened our doors for us. Once we were in, I turned to Lindy and smiled the biggest smile that had ever graced my face. She returned it.
We were only in the car for ten minutes before Brian stopped. When we got out, Zacky immediately grabbed my hand and we walked down the pier. I knew Lindy and Brian were talking about us, but I chose to focus on the beautiful view and the beautiful man next to me.
As we ate, we talked about everything and nothing at the same time. It didn't really matter to us, as long as we were with each other. Lindy and I's eyes never strayed from our men, except to our food so we knew we weren't eating napkins.
When we finished eating, Zacky took my hand and led me over to the opposite side of the pier as my best friend and her man. We both sat down, our legs danging off the side. Zacky looked at me, then without a warning, pressed his lips against mine. Again. I kissed back after a mere second. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I would've been a fool if I wouldn't have allowed it. We stayed like that, "tongue wrestling" as my old health teacher would call it, for a good ten minutes before finally pulling away.
We got up and began walking over to the other two, only to see them kissing. "Get a room!" I yelled, true to my usual behavior.
The four of us walked around Huntington Beach. Brian and Lindy kept losing us in the crowd, most likely on purpose. As soon as they saw us standing by a bar, they came over to us.
Zacky bought us a few rounds of drinks. We were only buzzed as we walked back to the house. Johnny mentioned something about the car, I didn't pay too much attention. My attention was on the sight in front of me. Jimmy and Aiden - asleep with cars in their hands. I took my phone out and snapped a photo of it. Zacky pulled me away and into his arms. "Let's go to bed, hun," he whispered into my ear as he kissed the shell.
"Mmm," was my only reply. He chuckled.
"Okay, I'll stop. Good night, Rach."
"Night Zacky," I murmured as we separated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoop! Updates are great, aren't they?
We love our subscribers, and we most definitely love our commenter. We could use a few more, care to help us out?