Kyundra Circus

The Ringleader

The Ringleader bounced happily on stage, grabbing the microphone from a performer with a bored look on his face, as if he was just waiting for this all to end. "Hello boys and girls! Are you ready to have some fun?" The roar of the crowd grew louder, bursting with claps, laughter, and nodding.

She laughed with them "Alright, so tonight folks we have our usuall," She looked to see some dismal faces in the crowd, "but, we also have a special treat for you all at the end of the show!" The roar of approving clapping grew louder and The Ringleader smiled and bounced backstage.

She looked up at a tall, lanky boy. The boy hesitantly looked down, easily a foot taller than her but scared out of his mind at the mere sight of her. She put on a scowl and looked him in the eyes. She stretched her mouth to one side, making a forced smile plaster itself on her face. "Shoow time Ty~" She said with a fake cheeryness.

Ty moved the curtain and trudged on stage, putting on a fake smile and muddling through another monotonous routine. A collection of murmers started amongst the performers though it quickly ended when The Ringleader turned to face them. They all stared anxiously at her. Her eyes scanned the performers untill she spotted the one she was looking for. She strode over to a girl about the same height as she.

The girl's bright green eyes looked up at The Ringleader, unamused to say the least. "Hello Emilee~ You get your first debut today!" The Ringleader fained cheeryness, hoping to convice Emilee to come. Emilee stood up and moved to the curtain, pushing it aside before walking out on stage for the first time since she got here.

The Ringleader heard the cheering from the crowd as Emilee ended her preformance. She walked past The Ringleader and back to her corner. The murmers grew yet again but The Ringleader didn't pay attention for her thoughts were roaring much louder, reminding her that if Emilee is now a crowd favorite she would have to gain control of her somehow.