Status: Daily. (:

Young and Reckless

1.

Image

"Valary! Valary! Valary! Wake up!" Craig screamed while jumped on my bed. " Get the fuck off Craigafer" I groaned shoving my face back into the pillow.
"But I wanna go to the mall and get new clothes for the show tonight!" Craig whined.
*Ugh fine* I got up,and stretched, trying to straighten out my bed hair as best as I could. I grabbed some clothes from my closet and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the water, letting it get to the right temp. before stripping and getting in. I washed my hair and body and rinished it. I got out and dried off.

"Valary! Hurry the fuck up!" Craig screamed.
I got dressed and opened the door, walking out. Im out you jackass. Max walked in and looked at me and smiled a gorgeous smile. I just frowned. Ever since him and Lexus got together hes been a total asshole. He never has time to talk to me anymore. Shes always following him around complaining and whining her ass off. Everytime Max does try to talk to me she throws a bitch fit. So he finally just stopped trying.

I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on some eyeliner.
"You take fucking forever!" Craig sighed throwing his hands up. I looked up at him. "Dude. Your a fag." I threw my shoe at him and continued to finish my make-up. Max laughed his cute annoying laugh. Sighing I walked to my closet and put on the leather jacket Max gave me a few years ago for my birthday.

We walked out to the car and I jumped in the passanger seat while Craig got in the back and Max got in the drivers seat. "Your driving?" I groaned. " I dont wanna die yet though! Im only 21!" I pouted. "Grow up Val" Craig said while kicking the back of my seat. I flipped him off and turned on the radio. I kept seeing Max look over in my direction. Every time I'd look back at him he'd behind his hair like he was never looking at me. It was starting to annoy me a little.

We got out of the car and started walking towards the front doors of the mall.
"Maxie!" A annoying and fimilar voice yelled.
"Lexus!" Max smiled.
Yay..the bitch is back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you guys like it? Comment and let me know. (:

http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=35255193

Valary's Outfit.