Status: Daily. (:

Young and Reckless

2.

Image

Lexus jumped into Max's arms and they started making out in the middle of the mall. I looked at Craig with a pained look. "Their fucking gross" Craig groaned.
" Tell me about it" I said and rolled my eyes. Craig sat down in a chair and put his face in his hands. "We need to get rid of her" Craig said sighing.
"No shit" I said with a smile. "I think I'm gonna go..I'll be back later." I told Craig and walked out the doors.
I took out my phone and texted Ronnie. Yes Ronnie Radke the ex singer of Escape the Fate...also my drug dealer. Im not proud of it..but its my only escape from the world. Sure its slowly killing me, slowly but surly, but it helps me cope with my life.

I'm on my way over, I need a fix I texted.

Within seconds my phone went off blaring Black Veil Brides, Fallen Angels.

Ok kid, I'll be waiting He replied.

I got in Craigs car and drove to Ronnies. I got out and knocked on the door. Ronnie opened the door in skinny jeans and no shirt. His blue boxers peaking over his skinny jeans. Prison did him well, he was well built now.

"Valary! I havent seen you in awhile. Whats up?" He asked, moving out of the way so I could walk inside.

"Hey Ron-Ron, Same old shit, Max and Lexus almost fucking in the middle of the mall. Shit gets on my nerves." I replied smiling at the nickname I gave him when we first met at Warped Tour 06.

"Shes such a slut. I've seen her at the bars almost fucking guys on the bar" Ronnie said sitting on the couch next to me.

"Trust me..I've seen it too." We sat there for awhile cutting lines of coke and snorting them, popping pills, and drinking a little to.

After a couple lines and pills I was high off my ass.
"Ready to go babe?" Ronnie asked finishing his beer.
"Mhm" I got on my shoes and jacket and walked to the door. Ronnie drove me home of course, since he wasnt nearly as fucked up as I was. We got out an Ronnie started walking away.
"Bye sweetheard! See you soon!" He yelled over his shoulder.

I started walking up the steps to the front door, hoping everyone was asleep. I walked inside and I was shit out of luck. Max, Craig, Monte, Robert, Gab and Lelia where all sitting on the couch staring at me when I walked in.

" Where the fuck where you!" Craig screamed walking over to me. I tripped a little, almost falling straight on my ass, backing away from Craig. I just shrugged.

"You dont know where the hell you where?!" He screamed even louder this time. I stared at him and blinked a little trying to sober my self up.

"I k-k-know where I was" I said, failing at trying not to slur my words.
Max walked over to me and pulled me into the light. He looked into my eyes and looked at Craig.
"Shes high" He said. There was no emotion in his voice at all. It kinda scared me to be honest.

" Youve been doing drugs?!" Craig screeched. I covered my ears whinning.
" yeaaa and s-stop yel-ling woulda." I said frowning.
Craig looked at me with a heartbroken face.

"How long have you been doing drugs Val..and what are you doing?" He said, his voice getting quiter with each word.

"5 years..c-c-ocain, pot, and some pills I got from a friend. I've been drinking alot to.."I said. I was trying to hold myself together the best I could. Craig and Max's heartbroken faces just made me want to curl up in a corner and cry.

"W-why.." Max whispered, his voice cracking.

"Because I can do whatever the fuck I want to Maxwell!" I yelled and ran upstairs slamming my door. I just layed there and cried myself to sleep. Ive dissapointed everyone I've ever loved. The only family I'll ever have..
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think of Valary drug addiction?