Status: Daily. (:

Young and Reckless

4.

Image

Wow. I thought I was happy for once. Nope. I was wrong. When I walked onto the bus..guess who was sitting on Max's lap. Lexus. Shes going on tour with us too. Isnt my life fan-fucking-tastic?

"Valary Max is being a dick!" Monte screamed from under the couch.
"Why the hell are you under the couch Money?" I poked his face with my shoe. In reply he bit my foot. Asshole.

"Max and Lexus are fucking!" He cried.
All of sudden I could hear moans and "Oh-Maaaax! Harder!" I wanted to personaly crawl into a hole and die. Since I cant do that..I'll have to go to my number 1 relife. Cocain and pills. I promised everyone I wouldnt do it anymore, but after hearing the person you were in love with fuck a discusting whore ya shit happens.

I walked quickly into the hallway where the bunks are, covering my ears to block out the moans. I quickly grabbed my powery savor and walks to the bathroom, shutting the door.
I dumped some of it onto the sink, cutting thin and short lines. I got out a dollar bill and rolled it as tight as it would go before snorting two lines. All the pain and feelings dissapearing within seconds. It brought a smile into my face. Before doing the last line the door opened. Fuck.

"Valary?" Max asked, rubbing his eyes.

I just stood there with my eyes wide, my heart pounding in my chest.
Max finally relized what was going on.

"What the fuck! I thought you said you where gonna quit that shit!" He whispered in a quick harsh voice.

"I was..B-b-but I couldnt." I said, blinking back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"Valary, you need to get help" Monte said standing by the door.

"NO!" I screamed. "Im perfectly fucking fine! I can stop whenever I want to!"

"No you cant. Look at your self." Monte whispered.

"I cant do whatever the fuck I want to Money!" I growled.

I didnt wait for anyone to reply. I sprinted off the bus. I slide down the side of a brick building, bawling my eyes out.

I had disapointed everyone again.
Max.
Monte.
Craig.
Robert.
Yet they still loved me.
The fuck up.
The drug addict.
I needed help, but I cant.
Not yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :D

http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=35295871

Valarys outfit