Status: Daily. (:

Young and Reckless

5.

Image

Max's Pov.

"Dude, We need to get her help" Monte said while flipping threw the channels.
"Why? She'll get over it one day"
"You just dont want her to leave you." He said with his little smartass smile.
"I have Lexus. Im good."
"You hate Lexus."
"Will you just shut the fuck up and watch Tv?!" I yelled, getting the attention of everyone on the bus.

"What is up your ass today Maxwell?" Craig groaned, putting a pillow over his face.

I just flipped him off and walked back to my bunk. I was staring to get worried. After Valary ran off the bus last night she never came back. I knew she wouldnt stop doing drugs..but it didnt really bother me, for some reason. It bother the rest of the guys alot though. I got up and put on my leather jacket and walked outside for a quick smoke.

"O-oh! That feels so g-good!" I heard a way to familiar voice moan.

I turned around and saw Lexus, my girlfriend, against the A Day To Remember bus with some guy. Her skirt was hitched up above her hips to reval she wasnt wearing underwear. As the guy kept fingering her, her moans got louder, and louder, and louder. It made me just want to throw up.

A few tears ran down my cheeks. Why am I the one that always gets cheated on. Why me..

Valarys Pov.

I walked around the venue with a beer in one hand and a cigarette in the other. After Monte started yelling at me about going to rehab I ran off the bus last night, and I dont really plan on going back for awhile.

"Hey! Come over here!" A group of black guys yelled at me.

I started walking faster looking for the tour bus now.

"Come on we just wanna have some fun!"

Yes, Because I will always fuck some random black guys on tour. No. It made me wanna gag.

"Come on babe!"

I finally saw the tour bus and sprinted towards it. Only to be pulled to the group my the guys.

"Why did you run from us!" One of the guys screamed in my face. He had a bandana over the lower half of his face. His dreadlocks fell behind him.

"Hey! Get the fuck off her!"

The guy got off and started backing away.
I looked up and saw no other than..Max and a knife.
What the hell?

Max closed the pocket knife and slipped it back into his jeans.

"You ok?" He asked. His eyes were red and puffy. He had been crying.

"Shouldnt I be asking you that? Youve been crying."

He hung his head low. All of his hair fell into his eyes.

"C-can we just go back to the bus? I'll tell you later."

I just nodded, not wanting to push him to tell me now.
We walked onto the bus and Max dragged me with him to his bunk.

"Inside or outside?" He asked.

"Doesnt matter"

He got in and under the blankets. He looked at me, waiting for me to get in. I climbed up into the bunk and layed next to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and burried his face in my neck. Its been so long since hes done that...it felt all most..uncomfortable.

"Maxi, What happened?" I asked him, using the old nickname I gave him when we first met.

"The bitch cheated on me." He said trying to sound strong, but failing when he let out a sob.

"She has been Max...since day 1." I said looking him in the eyes. "You just never belived any of us."

"Now I do..but its to late now"

"I missed having my best friend Max..She took you away from me." I said frowning a little.
He just pulled me closer and whispered in my ear.

"You will never have any idea of how much I missed you Val." He said and looked at me with the biggest smile on his face. Then he did the last thing I exspected.

He kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Yay a comment!

http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=35524614

their outfits!

:)