Status: Daily. (:

Young and Reckless

6. The kiss.

Image

He kissed me.

Max kissed me.

He started pulling back when I just sat there. I kissed back and pulled him closer.

"I fucking missed you..so much" He said kissing me again.

"Get out of the bunk and hurry your asses up! Were going on in half an hour!"Robert screamed, stomping past the bunks.

"Whats up slashs ass now?" Max laughed.

"I heard that dick!"

We got up and walked into the living room sort of thing. Max layed across the couch and patted the space next to him. I gladly layed next to him. He wrapped him arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Did you guys fuck!?" Craig yelled, pissed.

"All night bro" Max laughed wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ewwwie! No!" I whined throws popcorn at Maxs face.

"Stay away from my sister Green. Youve hurt her enough." He growled and stomped off.

"Damn someones PMSing!" Monte said skipping to the other couch

"I know right?"

"Mhm. Indeed."

"IM NOT A FUCKING GIRL!" Craig yelled, walking out in his pink boxers and white tee shirt.

"Really? Couldve fooled me." Max said, smirking.

Craig lunged across the couch and started punching Max. I stood up and shoved Craig who slapped me across the face.

"Shit! Val, I didnt mean to!" He said.

"Stay away.."I whispered. I ran off the bus again heading for Black Veil Brides bus. I knocked on the door and Andy answered.

"Huh?" He asked rubbing his eyes. I guess he had just woke up.

"Sorry for waking you, I'll just go.."

"No! Wait! Why is there a hand print on your face?" He said, anger showing in his eyes and voice.

"Craig hit me.."

He stormed off the bus towards the ETF bus. Oh fuck.