Status: In the writing process while I juggle school :) Updates will not be as fast as over the summer.

Tell Me You Love Me

The Concert

I kept rummaging through my closet trying to find my favorite hoodie. I glanced at my watch and it was already 7:15 PM and I had to meet my best friend, Malinda, by 8 so we can be on time at The Summer Set concert, and I was running late.

"ADAM!" I yelled. Adam Young is my older brother and we live with our parents (sorta) You see, our parents travel, a lot. We have a feeling they left us for good, but we didn't mind much since it's usually just us two.

I glanced back at my watch and it's 7:25. I still couldn't find my hoodie. After checking in my bathroom, under my bed, my closet for the fifth time, and in my car, I decided to call my brother one more time.

"ADAM!" I called out. Soon enough, Adam came to my room.
"Yeah Sammy?" he asked while watching me go through my room.
"My favorite hoodie is missing," I told him. "Have you seen it?" He chuckled and pointed at my bed posts.

And there it was. My green, beat-up hoodie was hanging there. I picked it up and patted off some dust then quickly put it on.

"Thanks," I replied. I looked at my watch and it's already 7:45! I looked at my brother and he nodded. I smiled, gave him a quick hug, and sped out the door.

"Drive safe!" I heard him call out. I jumped into my '69 Camaro and drove to Malinda's house.

***
We finally found a parking spot close to the stadium. I opened my glove compartment and grabbed our backstage passes. We ran to the VIP area, where we only found agents and very few fan girls. Though we may seem like super fans, we're just fans who got lucky.

Soon enough the Brian Dales, Josh Montgomery, Stephen and John Gomez, and Jess Bowen came on stage and opened up with their song, "Young".

***
After performing their final song of the night, Malinda and I went backstage. A few groupies started attacking them so we decided to wait. After about five minutes, I went outside to get some fresh air.

I glanced at my phone and saw a new message from Adam.

Be home by 2.

I glanced at my watch, it was only midnight so I continued walking to find an exit.

Fine. I’ll see you at home.

Right as I try to hit the send button, I bumped into someone and fell. I looked up and saw John Gomez.

"Sorry!" I quickly said. He chuckled and helped me up.
"Don't be," he replied. I flashed him and smile and asked him where I could find the exit. He showed me the way and before I knew it we were outside.

"Great concert," I remarked, trying to break the silence. He chuckled again.

Just keep cool, I told myself.

"Thanks," he smiled. "I'm John. And you are?"
"Sam" I replied.

We looked up at the sky where numerous stars twinkled. I smiled to myself.

“What’s with the smile?” John asked curiously.
“Nothing,” I sighed. “I just really enjoy the sky.
“Really?” I gave him a nod. “That’s actually really cool,”

I felt my face heat up and quickly looked down to avoid John seeing me blush. I find him extremely cute and intriguing. I really wanted to get to know him better.

Suddenly, we heard the door open and turned to face Brian Dales.

"JOHN!" He yelled. John looked pretty sheepish and I laughed. Brian just gave him a confused look and walked away.
"Well that's my cue," he said. Why don’t we trade numbers so we can talk more? You seem really cool,"

And so we did. We walked back together and said our goodbyes. I looked at my phone and realized it was already 1:15. I found Mal waiting for me outside the stadium, so we decided to go back home.

We took off trading stories about our night. Apparently Mal hit it off with Josh and I told her about John. I dropped her off and headed back home. I got home around 1:45 and saw Adam still awake watching TV. I smiled at him thinking about his insomnia.

"How was the concert?" He asked.
"Amazing," I replied as plopped myself beside him. I shortly fell asleep and drifted into my dreams.

I woke up the next day with a new text. I decided to open it.

I had a lot of fun last night :) I hope to see you soon!

I realized that the number was from John. I smiled to myself as I got ready for my shift at Guitar Center.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! So I'm fairly new at this and I actually moved here from Quizilla. Please give me some feedback and comments on this story. Thanks, bye :)