Status: In the writing process while I juggle school :) Updates will not be as fast as over the summer.

Tell Me You Love Me

Coincidence much?

JOHN’S POV

I glanced at my phone every 2 minutes. Still no reply. Maybe she wasn't awake yet.. I kept reassuring myself that she will text back. I have no idea what's with this girl but she's driving me crazy.

I never really understood what love-at-first-sight meant until last night. Sam was absolutely beautiful. She was actually really interesting due to her love for the sky. It makes me wonder what else is out in the world. Sam challenges me in some weird way, but I really like it.

I looked around and noticed that everyone was still asleep. I looked at my guitars and kept thinking about getting a new Fender. I looked at the time and it was 9:00 AM. I grabbed my jacket and drove down to the closest Guitar Center.

SAM’S POV

Business was slow today. I looked around and only saw 2 guys going through some guitar prices. I grabbed my book and began reading Carrie by Stephen King. Suddenly the door opened, ringing the bell.

"Excuse me miss," said the voice. I looked over my book and saw John. I instantly smiled.
"Hey, you," I said. He smiled back as I put down my book. "How may I help you?" He let out a small chuckle.
"Could you show me where your Fender guitars are, please?" I nodded and led him to the guitars.

“If you need anything else, let me know,” I said. John nodded and began his search for a guitar as I patiently waited by the counter.

After 20 minutes of browsing, John came back to the counter. He took out his wallet and gave me the money.

"Thanks for shopping at Guitar Center," I said with a smile. He didn't budge. I raised an eyebrow.
"Did you need anything else?" I asked nervously.
"Actually," he began, "I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me, tonight." My heart pounded.
"Sure" I said.
"I'll text you," he replied. He gave me a quick wink and left the store.

My co-worker ran towards me. She had a starstruck look on her face.

"Do you know who that was?" she asked.
I simply shrugged. "A customer that is now my date for tonight." I sat down and picked up my book, yet I couldn't focus on the brilliance of Stephen King.

***
Finally my shift ended. I quickly stormed out the door and drove straight home. As I unlocked my door, my phone started to playing the tune of Kim Possible's Kimmunicator. Pretty old school, right? I looked at it and saw a text from John.

Meet me at the park :)

I read it over and over until I realized I had to go. I ran back to my car and drove to the park. I sat on a bench and quickly texted my brother.

Will be home in about 20.

It was 4:40.I automatically got a reply from him.

Be safe lil' sis :)

Then I heard the sound of skateboard wheels heading my way. Before I knew it, hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who.." said a voice. I knew it was John but I still wanted to tease him.
"Is it Danny, my ex-boyfriend who I secretly got back together with?" I said.
"WHAT?" John yelled. I couldn't help it, so I laughed. "Please ,don’t scare me like that!" he said. He hugged me and I couldn't stop laughing.
"Sorry, I just wanted to see your reaction to that," I finally calmed myself down after around 5 minutes. I sat back down with John as he put his arm around me.

"So where're we going tonight?" I asked.
"It's a surprise," he smirked.
"I thought you were texting me details!" I complained.
"Your point being?"I sighed and rested my head on his shoulder. It was a perfect fit.

Yet a text ruined that moment. It was from Adam.

5 MINUTE MARK!

"Whattt?" John asked, trying to read over my shoulder as I giggled at the text.
"My brother." I started to get up. "Pick me up at 7?"
"Definitely." he said. I flashed him a smile and went back to my car and drove back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading you guys :)