Status: In the writing process while I juggle school :) Updates will not be as fast as over the summer.

Tell Me You Love Me

Passenger Seat

I went back to my room to lie on my bed. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and saw 3 new texts. All three from Mal. I haven't talked to that chick since the concert.

The first:

Heyy! I haven't talked to you since the concert!

The second:

Where are you?!?! Answer your phone! I miss you too much :(

The last:

Seriously Sam, text me soon! I DON’T CARE what time you do it, just text me!

I looked at the clock, it's 2:03 A.M. Well she did say she didn't care what time..

Soooo sorry, Mal. I've been so busy with someone special. What's new with you?

I sent the text and grabbed a book. I aimlessly flipped through it until a new text. It was from Mal.

Whooo? Someone I know?

Oh she knows of him but doesn't know him personally. How vague can I answer because I don't want our relationship be a big public thing.

Not really. I met him through work...

Yeahh. That sounded vague enough to not cause suspicion. Plus, it’s sorta true...

CUUUTE :) I hope I can meet him!

We texted for about an hour, until I heard music outside my window. I knew that song.

"Passenger Seat" by The Summer Set.

I looked out my window and saw John with his guitar. I turned to my clock; it read 3:15 A.M. I climbed out my window and jumped down. (I was never afraid of heights).

"Hey Sam," he greeted.
"Hey John," I returned. "You do realize that the song says 3:00 A.M., right?" He chuckled.
"Sorry I’m a little late," John said. "Either way, do you want to go for the ride?"

I looked around for any signs for my brother. Apparently he was watching from his window. Oh, how I sometimes loathe his insomnia...

I gave him a pleading look. He simply nodded and turned back to his piano and computer. John smiled. "So?"

I returned the smile, "Adam seems fine with it," I grabbed his amp and help bring it to his car.

I hopped into John's passenger seat and waited for him to take his seat. He arrived in the next minute.

"Who wants Taco Bell?" John asked.
"Meee!" I exclaimed. "I'm hungry!" He started his car and made our way to Taco Bell. We ordered some food and ate in the car.
"Damn, you can really eat!" John observed. I nodded and went back to my food.

After eating, we climbed onto the roof of the car and lay down the same way as we did on the roof of my house.

"Spring break's almost over, huh?" he asked. I nodded sadly, thinking about school and not being able to see John every night. "Which means," John continued, "that we both have to go back to Reagan High."
"Shut up," I looked up to him. John had the biggest smirk on his face.
"You heard me," his smirk into a smile. "Starting Monday, I'm going to attend Reagan High with you," I smiled.
"You are now officially a Reagan High Bulldog!" I exclaimed. I lay my head back on John's chest and he continued playing with my hair.

"Wait," I interjected. "Are you sure you want fan girls are all over?"
"It's fine," he replied. "I only care about you, and no one can change that." John bent over and kissed my forehead.
"Well just be warned of the many cliques," I stated.
"I will," John said.

We climbed back into the car and drove back to my house. I told John goodnight and went back inside to bed.
"5 o'clock," I whispered. "I should get some sleep, I got work at 9."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lawl. It is sorta based on the song....