Status: Writing. (;

Family Over Heart,Could Be a Big Mistake.

One

Dressed and packed,I dragged my trunk out to the hall with a loud "argh." I saw my father smile at me from the bottom of the staircase. With a flick of his wand,my trunk disappeared,most likely now in the front entry of the manor.

"Thank-You,Dad" I sing-songed and trotted down the stairs. He simply nodded. I immediately went to the dining room where mum and Draco were seated at the long table. Mum looked up at me from the Daily Prophet to smile "Good morning,Emma." "morning mum,oh hello there dear brother." As soon as mum's nose was pack in the paper, I playfully stuck my tongue out at Draco. Which,he returned a moment too late because;just then dad walked in. "Draco,I do hope you are being kind to your sister and,not acting like an immature child." "Yes,father." Draco mumbled. I stifled a laugh,attempting to give our parents (now both attentive) an innocent look.

After breakfast, I apparated with dad (who,I might add was still disappointed in Draco.) And,Draco apparated with mum. As soon as we were all through the platform,mum pulled out her handkerchief and,began dabbing at her eyes. "My little darlings,away from home for months." she choked out through light sobs. I knew Draco and I were thinking the same thing as we exchanged eye rolls. "Hopefully she doesn't do this for the next four years. Why cant's she be perpetually nonchalant like,dad?" So,with kisses and tight embraces from mum and, a proud nod and faint smile from dad. Draco and I were standing at the steps of the bright,scarlet train.

Draco hoisted his trunk into a compartment and before he was finished,I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned with a polite smile to see Luna Lovegood. "Hello,Emma. Have a nice summer?" "Yes,love and yours?" "Satisfactory,I've discovered a completely new way to make a sleeping potion from a pink,polka dotted mushroom in a muggle town."

"Emma,why are you wasting your time talking to that loon!' Draco called,I gasped. "That's extremely rude!" I said narrowing my eyes at him and fighting to keep my voice,calm. "Luna,I must apologize that my brother has such a thick head and really knows no way of making or keeping good friends." "Hmm" Luna looked thoughtful for a moment. "As soon as we arrive back at Hogwarts I'm going to owl my father and ask him to research if it is possible for one twin to hold all the kindness that is supposed to be divided amongst both." And with that she turned and walked to another compartment.

Draco glared. "I can 't believe you took the side of a blood traitor over your own family." I sighed and quietly mumbled "I can't believe you're so rude." Draco,then began into a conversation with his Slytherin posse,whom we were sharing a compartment with and,I dozed off. Leaning on my twin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay,I am pretty much falling asleep. George will be in the next chapterrrr. But,before then. I'd really appreciate a comment,or two? This chapter is longer and I am going to be sleep deprived okaay,night. ;**