Status: Currently writing.

To the Stage

Chapter 3

The band filed into the bus one by one. Danny has his hand around a bottle of Jack Daniels and he was standing up with his hand in the air, cheering about their new album. James joined, putting his arms around Danny and shouted along with him and took a swig of the alcohol. There was music playing loud in the bus, and everyone was having a good time, just drinking, laughing and getting wasted off their asses.

Nichole had a drink in her hand and she was seated next to Ben on the sofa with his hands around her shoulder and she had both her feet on Ben’s lap. He too had a drink in his hand. She laughed as she saw Cameron and Danny started dancing around in the bus, all the while taking swig after swig off their alcohol.

Ben turned around to look at her as she giggled. Her face was flushed red as she laughed. Her laughter instantly puts a smile on his face. Her beauty never ceases to amaze him. He had never been this smitten before and it was all because of this woman right here. Her eyes went to his and she smiled at him briefly before resting her head on his shoulder.

Ben chugged down the last remnants of his alcohol and placed the empty cup on the counter. He then reached for Nichole’s cup, placed it next to his. He pulled her closer to him and wrapped his hands around her waist. He had become a little horny and he wants to fill her against him.

Nichole didn’t protest; she wrapped her arms around his neck. She had to suppress her moan as Ben kissed her with such passion and intensity that if she was standing, her legs would give way. His lips moved expertly against hers and she felt a shiver ran through her spine as his hands went underneath her shirt to caress her body. When he trailed his lips down to her neck to nibble at that one sensitive spot on her neck, she felt herself whimper with need. “Baby, there’s people around,” Nichole said breathlessly.

“Fuck them all,” he said simply, his voice thick with lust. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard him. She could feel a familiar wetness pooling at her center as his hands went to her thighs. He was about to spread her legs apart for her to straddle his hips but just then Danny stumbled over and fell on top of Ben. “For fuck’s sake, Danny!” Ben cried out and tried to push Danny off of him.

Nichole reluctantly pulled herself away from Ben and giggled. She looked on as her best friend struggled to stand on his feet while her boyfriend tried to push Danny off of him. Danny finally did find strength to stand up and resumed his alcohol intake, now with the rest of the band. Ben ran his fingers through his dishevelled hair and looked at Nichole who yawned involuntarily.

He took her hand and stood up, pulling her up with him. Nichole gave him a questioning look. “Let’s go to bed, you look tired,” he said. He then led them both to his bunk. As he neatly tidy up his bed, Nichole went and stripped down to only her underwear. Quickly she entered the bed and hid her body beneath the comforter.

Ben slid in next to her and pulled her close to his body. He played with a few strands of her hair while humming a slow tune in her ear. Her breathing evened, and she dozed off to dreamland.

------------------------------

Nichole was having the best dream she has had in such a long time. It was as if it was real. In the dream, Ben was next to her, his lips latched on her neck, doing what he does best with her body. He knows all the right places to touch and kiss in order to make her body shake with need. And she needed him now; she needed him bad.

She moaned as he added extra pressure on a particularly sensitive spot on her neck. Her lips were then covered by his own pair of lips. She moaned against his lips as he brought his hands down her body, and slipped it beneath her panties. She parted her legs on a reflex, and it gave Ben’s fingers easier access to her core. Ben’s free hand went beneath her bra to caress her breasts.

When she opened her eyes, it immediately dawned on her that she was not dreaming. She was still in Ben’s bunk, his strong arms around her, making their magic on her body. She opened her mouth to say something in protest, but the only noise that came out of her was a moan as his fingers touched her core. As he played with her clit, she closed her eyes and tossed her head back; enjoying the sweet sensation he’s giving to her.

“You were so hot when you were angry,” she heard him whispering huskily against her ear, and it only turned her on even more. She gasped as he inserted a finger into her core and for a moment it was as if she forgot how to breathe. He inserted yet another finger into her and moved them in and out of her, as if he was trying to pull the cum out of her.

She moaned, louder this time and Ben had to cover her mouth with his own, or else her moans would attract attention from his bandmates. And the last thing he needed was that, because then his bandmates, expecially Danny, would never stop making fun of them both. He smiled against her lips as he continued fingering his girlfriend. Her hand went to grip is shoulder as he could feel her muscles tightening around his finger. He looked up and looked down at her, as she body writhed against him.

Ben smirked at her and slowed his speed. She opened her eyes and glared at him. “Stop being such a tease, asshole,” she said, her voice thick with lust. Ben chuckled and resumed fingering her; never slowing down.

Her body spasmed as she came and she snuggled against Ben as he put his arms around her, to cushion her body. She could feel her heart beating so fast and she opened her eyes just to see Ben with a smirk on his face. “You raped me.”

He laughed when she said that. “It wasn’t rape if you enjoyed it,” he replied back as he threw her panties away.

“But you didn’t get my consent.”

“We both know it was consensual rape, love,” he said and that shut her off. He then manoeuvred them so that he was lying on his back below her. He then had a mischievous grin forming on his face. “Come on, it’s my turn,” he said.

Nichole smirked and quickly undid his belt and pulled his pants off. Then she guided him into her and they made love as the rest of the band snoozing away in their own respective bunks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow 30 subscribers already! THANK YOU SO MUCH! And a HUGE thanks to those who commented; you make me feel so loved! <3

As usual comments are always welcomed <3