Status: just starting

Evil Little Angel

Evil little angel part two

Demi -- 15
Joe -- 18

Demi opened her eyes and smiled. It was her first day in high school and she was exited. She hasn't been in the same school as her brother for a while and this year she would be with him the whole day.

After she took her show she rushed downstairs with her bag. *morning mom* she kissed her mother's cheek before she sat down. He mother giggled before she put down a plate of pancakes in front of her *morning sweetie*

Right after that Joe walked in the kitchen rubbing his eyes *nerdy sister excited about first day in hell ?* he chuckled before he kissed his mother's cheek *morning mom* he looked at Demi *nerdy sister*

Demi crossed her arms sticking her tongue out at him. Joe laughed before he grabbed his plate and sat down next to Demi *don't act like a baby, baby* he kissed her cheek before she messed with her hair.

*hurry up kids or you are going to be late* their mother pointed out. They both nodded before they started eating.

A few minutes later they both walked out toward Joe's car. Demi was about to get in when Joe stopped her *back sit kiddo* Demi's eyes grew wide *WHY ?*
He chuckled *Taylor is sitting there*
*who is Taylor ?*
*my girlfriend silly*
Demi sighed before she got in the back sit *another one* she mumbled.

So Joe stopped in front of a house and after a few seconds a beautiful blonde girl walked out. She smiled before she made her way to the car. She got in and kissed Joe's cheek *morning* she turned around noticing Demi
*oh good morning* she smiled *you must be Demi, Joe can't stop talking about you* she extended her hand for Demi but Demi just crossed her arms and looked away.

Joe rolled his eyes at Demi when he saw that. *stop acting like a baby*
Demi shot him a glare before she looked away again. Joe sighed and apologized to Taylor about his little sister act.

When they arrived into the school parking lot. Demi quickly got out and Joe did the same *need help to find your classes ?* Demi ignored him and kept walking. Joe rolled his eyes before he looked at Taylor *babe just go ok ? I need to take care of her*
She smiled at him before she pecked his lips. *see you later* she turned around and started walking away. Meanwhile Joe rushed to Demi he grabbed her arm and turned her around *hey there calm down*
Demi glared at him trying to jerk her arm away. Joe sighed before he stroked her hair *hey what's wrong ?* Demi sighed and looked up at him with tears in her eyes *I hate you !!*
He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her and she immediately hugged him back. After a few seconds he pulled away and wiped her tears *now tell me what's wrong ?*

Meanwhile with Taylor
*hey Vanessa* she smiled at her before she hugged her *how was your summer ?*
Vanessa smiled *pretty cool* she spotted Joe *who is that girl with Joe ?*
Taylor turned around and smiled *Demi, his little sister, isn't she just adorable ?*
*oh "the baby" he is always talking about* Vanessa giggled and so did Taylor *nope "his baby" that he is always talking about*

Back to Joe and Demi

Joe started laughing *aww come on Demz, do you really think I would forget you ?*
Demi shook her head quickly like a little kid *but you will spend all your time with her and not me anymore* she pouted. Joe laughed before he kissed her forehead. He laughed again as he saw her red cheeks *I told you I was spending all my time with you so shush you*
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm in a good mood :P