Attack of the Evil German Human-Eating Fleas

607 Words.

Once upon a time there were too best friends. Those two friends were me and Brenda. We didn't know that by the end of the day of July 7, 2011 the world would be terrorized by evil human-eating fleas. We didn't know that our favorite band, All Time Low, was going to be sacrificed to save the world.

It all started at 4:45pm on that hot July day, I was home alone, escaping the horrid heat outside by sitting in the air conditioner, on Tumblr. That's when I felt something crawling on my foot, looking down I saw it was a flea. It's just a flea or so I thought.

At 4:50pm, I heard my cellphone ringing to Brenda's ringtone, the song Do You Want Me(Dead?) by All Time Low. It was unusual, as Brenda never called me(she'd much rather text) but the first words out of her mouth scared me.

"Tori, there’s fleas in my room. I don't have pets, so why are there fleas in my room?"

Concerned, I automatically thought to the five minutes previous. When I looked down, there were fleas everywhere. Normally, I wouldn't be concerned, but right now the fact that both of our rooms were covered in fleas and we were well over a thousand miles away was making me think. This wasn't just a coincidence.

"I know what you mean, Brenda. They're all over my room, too. Let me call you back, I'm gonna see if they're in any of our friend's rooms too."

It turns out, the only rooms that were not occupied by the fleas were those of Alexander William Gaskarth, Jack Bassam Barakat, Robert Rian Dawson, and Zachary Steven Merrick. It was quickly realized that something about these boys, repelled fleas. I told the boys to come over because they were the only ones who could stop it.

As we gathered in my basement we tried to figure out where they were coming from. At this point it was 5:30pm and there were already reports as far as Japan. People were being attacked and killed from these things. It had to be stopped. Even though the boys repelled fleas, me and Brenda could do the only logical thing she could think of, buy flea collars. Finally, we figured it out. The fleas were coming from Germany. That meant, the guys were going to have go over seas just to save everyone.

It was days before we heard anything from them. No one else had died yet, luckily but we were being monitored by CNN. The news of All Time Low finding the headquarters of the German human-eating fleas came the same day as the 10th and final death. Lisa Ruocco, the girlfriend of Alexander Gaskarth was killed in the early morning.

Me and Brenda knew we had to tell Alex, he couldn't just go on thinking she'd disappeared(which was the original plan). Alex took the news better than thought, and then he told us some not-so great news. Jack had fallen off the ledge and was seriously hurt.

Everyone knew that Jack and Alex were in love with each other. They kept denying it but would then do something to prove themselves wrong.

In the end, everyone lived in our little group. Alex and Jack got married in New York because it was legal then. Brenda and Zack ran away to run a ketchup factory. Evan and Eva got married, Rian and Cassadee moved to Florida and as for me and Kyle.

Well I'll let you figure that one out on your own.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha we had too!!! :D. Comments are nice.