Status: Complete

Hand Me My Gun

Just A Little More, Come On And Satisfy Me

"Maybe we shouldn't be here," Jack sighed against my lips, dragging his hands up my chest.
I nibbled on his lip lightly, not even indulging him with an answer as he pushed my blazer off of my shoulders. My mouth travelled down his neck, leaving hot, open-mouthed kisses along the naked flesh.
Jack shivered beneath my mouth, and his breath hitched as I exhaled onto his collarbone; his weak spot.
"Your parents," he groaned quietly, tilting his head to give me better access.
I rolled my eyes and tightened my grip on his slim hips, reminding him of his still hands.
He went back to work, tugging at my belt as his fingers trembled with anticipation.
I looked around my bedroom and smirked at my reflection in the full length mirror. My hair was a mess, and my eyes were wild with lust. The sight of Jack in my bed, crouching on his knees made a fire stir between my own legs.
"Off," I ordered, pulling his hands away from my belt. Without waiting for a response, I tugged his blazer off and hastily undid his shirt buttons.
His face was flushed red, and his eyes were wide with excitement. He pulled off his shirt and quickly undid his belt, but didn't have time to do anything more once I tackled him to the mattress.
We fell in a heap of tangled limbs and colliding teeth. Silent groans of the briefest moments of pleasure filled my room, and soon gained volume as our bodies began to rock back and forth more harshly.
Jack's hands tugged at my hair deliciously, and I had to fight off the urge of turning into putty in his hands. He slowly wound a hand down my clothed chest before snaking it into my tight pants.
With one firm, assured squeeze, he had me - and he knew it.
"Jack," I gasped, pressing my hips forward. My fingers fumbled with his zipper uselessly, and he untangled his hand from my hair long enough to brush me away.
He flipped us over, so quickly my head began to spin, and ripped my shirt from my body.
My chest heaved up and down as my breaths came out ragged. My eyes met his, and all I could see was love and adoration.
"I love you," he traced the curve of my jaw with the back of his hand, smiling warmly down at me.
"I love you, too," I managed to gasp out, realising his hand was still buried in my crotch.
He leaned forward and pressed our swollen lips together briefly, and began his trail down south. His mouth ghosted along my tanned skin, creating a ripple of goose bumps wherever he went.
He nipped at my hip playfully before releasing me from his grasp. He stared up at me with mischievous eyes, making my breath hitch in my throat.
Without breaking eye contact, he poked out his tongue dragged it along the teeth of my zipper. He flicked the tip of it up, bringing the metal slider into his mouth, and bit down, making sure to show me his teeth as he let out a seductive growl.
"Baby," I groaned, squirming in agony. "Please," I begged, beginning to pant.
He grinned at me, enjoying the reaction he was getting. His eyes reflected the lust I felt, and slowly, painfully, he began to ease the slider down, popping each pair of metal teeth apart teasingly, smirking with satisfaction.
"I'm gonna make you feel so good," he breathed once he had reached the bottom, and my bulge was bursting through the tiny gap. He reached out to undo my button.
"You home, Alex?" My dad's voice called from the hallway.
Jack and I froze in unison. My heart stopped for the briefest of moments. I was torn; move and risk being heard, or stay and risk being caught.
My bedroom door flew open. "Alex?"
♠ ♠ ♠
655 words.
Short story for a contest. Feedback?