Status: Complete

Hand Me My Gun

Just A Little More And I'll Be Done With It

It made sense my parents would hold a banquette. It made sense that they’d force me to attend. It made sense that they’d invite all of their superficial, egotistical friends. It even made sense that Jack’s high-strung ‘rents would be attending. But why the fuck was Jack there?

“Alex,” he sighed against my lips, pushing his body closer to mine.
The wall felt icy against my bare shoulders, and Jack’s minty breath created an odd contrast as he began to trail needy kisses down my throat.
“Jack,” my body tensed as he nipped at the flesh behind my ear. “We could get caught at any second,” I gasped, but threaded my hands though his dark mat of hair anyways.
“Don’t. Give. A. Fuck,” he grunted, removing different parts of my attire with each word. In a second I was left in nothing but my blue boxers.
“They’re going to need this room soon,” I sighed as he dragged me across the dining hall. “Everyone is going to see.”
“Let them see.” His breath was hot against my ear, and soon our naked bodies were sprawled out across my parents’ mahogany table, slipping and sliding as Jack’s body slammed up and down, taking every inch of me into him.
“I’m close,” he grunted, knotting his hands in my hair and tugging.
I yelped at the sudden pain, but it was soon forgotten as the fire in my groin began to spread across my body. My eyes fluttered shut, and I could no longer see the look of ecstasy that took over Jack’s face as he rode me.
Jack’s movements grew slow as he got closer to his climax, too overcome by the pleasure. I took the break in my own bliss to grab onto his hips and roll our bodies.
Following my lead, Jack lifted his long legs and wrapped them around my waist, dragging me deeper into his heat, forcing an animalistic growl out of my throat.
“I love you,” he muttered into my shoulder, clinging onto my upper body as I began to move again.
“I love you too.” I buried my head in the crease of his shoulder and began to thrust furiously, overcome by the need to be with him; the need to be loved and love in return, the need to have him as mine.
His body struggled beneath mine, and his fingers dug into my back. I could feel his walls tightening around me, so I increased my speed until he couldn’t suppress the groans that broke past his clamped teeth.
“Shh,” I managed to force out. I pressed my lips to his and ran a hand up and down his sides. I wanted him to know it was more than sex.
“I love you,” he gasped, widening his eyes so we could stare at each other.
“I love you too,” I whispered, stroking his stubbly cheek lovingly.
That was enough to set him off, and soon his walls were contracting around me. His hands gripped my lower back roughly, holding me in place, buried deep within him, as his body writhed beneath me. Short gasps of breath were heard as his white stream coated both our chests, and soon I was filling him with my liquid fire.
“I love you,” he repeated, over and over again, pulling my body to his, not releasing me from his grip.
“I love you too,” I nuzzled his shoulder and rubbed his sides gently. “So, so much.”
Jack raised my head so he could gaze into my eyes. “Let’s get out of here,” he breathed. His voice shook with raw emotion, and his lips quivered.
“Where do you wanna go?” I brushed his matted hair out of his face.
He shook his head as his eyes began to fill with tears. “Not the party, Alex. This town. These people. My life. Your life.” He cupped my face with his warm hands, and I felt my own eyes begin to pool with hot liquid. “I want to start our life.”
♠ ♠ ♠
671 words.
Story is almost done...