Status: I am working on this, hope you enjoy this.

A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy II

Sarah's Death

Bill's point of View:

I saw her lifeless body in my arms. I cried into her, this was harder than before, but Eric just stood there.

"I'm sorry, Bill," he said, then he left me in the dark, alone.

The next night, I buried her, I buried her next to my house, and laid a tombstone that said, "Sarah/Lauren Compton, a reincarnated daughter, her life was short, but she is missed, more then ever," I know that she will always be watching over me, no matter what.

I can see her in heaven with Caroline and Thomas, looking down on me and singin soft lullabies to me in my slumber. My baby Sarah.

______________________

My eyes fluttered open, and I knew I had watched that moment in my head over and over again for months now. It had been exactly 3 months since I lost my baby girl 2. And this time, her death did not make sense to me.

Sookie came into the living room, "Bill? You okay?"

I nodded, "I am, "

"You're thinking about Sarah again, "She said quietly. I sighed in response while I held the tears in.

"Oh, Bill, you have to let her go, she was not supposed to live like that for so long, " Sookie said as she placed a hand on my cold, dead shoulder.

"Sookie, you don't know what it's like to lose your child, your baby, twice. When you lose your child once, it is bearable, but twice, twice is like losing soul, " I said. I felt the hurt in Sookie, I had obviously made her feel like shit.

I turned around, "I'm sorry, Sookie, but this isn't like anything I've ever felt before, I don't want to make you upset, that would just increase my immense pain already inside of me,"

Sookie just nodded, "I have to go," She said, and left without another word.

"Why have you done this to me? " I said, burying my head in my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope ya like:P