Status: I am working on this, hope you enjoy this.

A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy II

Realization

Sarah's Point of View:

I saw my Daddy crying his hands, I missed him as much as he missed me. I stood in front of my Papa, he couldn't see me though. The problem was that I was dead, and I had Thomas and Mama waiting for me in heavan. But I wasn't in heaven or hell. I was in the middle.

When I died, I left my body, but I didn't leave Earth, I had unfinished buisness to attend to, but Eric ended my time early. He said that he gave me headaches, but it was a lie. I had headaches in my first life, and died from them. But Eric and I didn't even know each other then, so I had no idea how he could create them. I didn't even know how I had them.

"Oh, Papa, don't cry, please don't cry," I whispered to him, but of course he couldn't hear me either.

"Oh, Sarah, why must you had to die? I wasn't ready to let you go!" Bill cried. He lifted his head up, and there were rivers of blood rushing down his pale face, "How did you even die again? I don't understand how it happened? I want to understand! Please, give me a sign!"

I was shocked, did he know that I was here with him? Or was it the depressing moments giving him grief? Bill put his head in his hands again and continued to cry.

I had to end this sorrow. I walked over to the window, and with all the energy I could use, I opened the window and let the cool, night air in. The window that faced the Bon Temp Cemetary.

Bill's Point of View:

I heard the window opened and I turned around to see the curtains moving with the wind. I had asked Sarah for a sign. And she gave me one. I walked slowly over to the window, and when I peered out into the night to see what she was showing me, I understood her. The cemetary.

I ran out to her grave and I knelt before her tombstone. Oh, how I missed my baby girl. Then without even thinking, I started to dig her coffin up from the dirt. I had to see her, she didn't belong in the ground, she belong with me, her Papa.

Eventually, I got her coffin out of the dirt, and I hauled it up onto the grass. I opened her resting bed, and looked at her. She looked peaceful.

"Resurection is a possibility, you know Bill," a voice said.

I whipped around to see Eric Northman leaning on a tombstone.

"I don't think so, Eric, she was a vampire, now, she's dead. How can I bring her back to life? Enlighten me." I replied.

"Well, you remember that old medicine lady Lauren was fond of?" Eric asked.

"Her name is Sarah, and yes...continue." I snapped.

"Well, that medicine lady has tons of remedies, even one that can make her alive, beautiful, and well again. I'm pretty sure that is something that you want, isn't it?"

I stood there, thinking. If I bring her back, I would have to keep her away from Eric, I don't want him to get into the equation again. And I would have to explain to Jessica this too, and she could stay with Sookie for a couple of days while I keep Sarah to myself and reunite ourselves....yes, this could work.

"Well?" Eric said in a sarcastic candence.

"Alright, but once she is awoken, you are not to come anywhere near my baby. Or I swear to God, that I will give you the True Death," I threatened.

Eric got close to me, "I don't respond well to threats, Bill,"

"Go," I said. And he did. I turned to look at Sarah again, I was going to do it.

Sarah would be in my arms once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be nice:P