Status: I am working on this, hope you enjoy this.

A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy II

The Medicine Lady

Bill's Point of View:
The little hut smelled like herbs, and pot. But I went inside anyway. I had left Sarah in her coffin in my home. I hoped Jessica wouldn't come home and freak out. Then I would get a million voicemails on my phone. Then she would bring Sookie into this, then I would be in trouble.

A little black woman sat in a small chair, she looked at me and smiled, "I knew you were coming soon, Mr. Compton. You are here for my resurection remedy, for Sarah,"

"Yes, ma'am, but how do you know that's what I want, and what's your name?"

"My name is Joebgen, and I know what you want because I can see it in your eyes, I will give it to you, but only if you keep this secret to everlasting life safe, I can't let anyone know." Joebgen said.

"I swear on my dead life," I said.

Joebgen smiled, "Well, then, I see you cannot lie, so here, it is," She handed me a small brown pouch.

"Give Sarah the whole bottle of it. And you must wait 12 hours for it to work, give it to her right away, and then, let her body soak up as much sunlight as she can. That would make her human. If you give it to her right when you get up and let her soak up the night, and that would make her a vampire again, like her father," Joebgen said.

I nodded, "I will follow your instructions." I turned to leave.

"May your actions be blessed by God," Joebgen said. I did not reply. I had more things to worry about than my actions: I had to decide whether to make Sarah a human or a vampire again.

If I made her human, she would have to stay with Sookie. But if she were a vampire, she would have to stay with me. But I didn't want her to become the monster that I am, or Eric is. It would be mutiny. But I do believe she would prefer to be like her father, and feel the same pain that I have to live with.

Well, I have to remember that I get to see my little girl, once again. I will resurect my Sarah.