Status: I am working on this, hope you enjoy this.

A Baby Vampire and Her Daddy II

The Secret's Out

Bill's Point of View:
I returned home with Jessica staring at Sarah's coffin, "Oh shit," I thought to myself. I was going to be in trouble from my "vampire daughter,"

"Bill, what the fuck is this coffin doing here? I can smell the dead corpse in there," Jessica asked with extreme edge and hunger in her voice. She obviously had been trying not to feed on humans, well, at least she was doing as I asked her to do.

"Jessica, I thought you were going to be with Sookie tonight, I didn't expect you home until 5:30..." I trailed off, trying not to be sounding guilty.

"Bill, whose coffin is this?" Jessica asked dangerously again. I sighed and said nothing, "Fine, if you won't tell me, I will find out myself,"

"Jessica, no!" I begged her, but it was too late, Jessica opened the lid, and she froze. There was Sarah, just as I left her. But now, Jessica was going to tell Sookie that I'm over-the-edge-crazy. Or that I needed mental help. I've murdered people in horrific ways, and she still doesn't understand that it's hard to leave a dent in me.

"Bill, Sarah is dead, you can't do anything about it. Alright? Just lemme get Sookie to help you go to ground early tonight, okay? I will be right back," Jessica said cautiously. I didn't do anything to stop her. So she left without another word.

I took the remedy out of the small sack and looked at it. It was small tube with a glowing blue and white liquid in it. I was fixated on it for a while, it was so mesmerizing.

I shook myself out of my small trance, and made my desicion on what I was going to make Sarah. I was going to make her a vampire again. It was 4:30 am, so I was going to have to give Sarah the potion at 7 am so I could let her rise undead, like me.

The door suddenly opened, and I already knew who it was, Sookie and Jessica.

"Shit," I muttered.

"Bill, sweetie, come here, lemme take you to ground." Sookie said softly. I turned around and Sookie took slow steps towards me with an outstretched hand.

"Sookie, I can't go to ground yet, I may have found a way to bring Sarah back. You have to trust me,"

Jessica's mouth opened, but nothing came out, she was absolutly shocked. Sookie had questions in her eyes, but didn't ask any of them.

"Both of you, sit down, in the dining room, please, I see I have some explaining to do." I sighed.

"Hell yeah you do, " Jessica said. I just shook my head at her, and led them both to the dining room table.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but hope you like it:P