Status: Ah done. Likey? Then comment? Thanks.

Tell Me I'm a Bad Man

Two thousand eight hundred and seventy six words

It was two months ago since he first met him. He could say it was mere coincidence, but he knew that it must have been more than that. He usually didn't believe in the word 'destiny'. But this had to link in somewhere.

It was a Friday, Frank was dreaming, too occupied with the music that was in his ears to see where he was going. He was staring vacantly in front of him. One second, he was standing up right. And the next second, he was sprawled on the floor, his head phones flung far out of reach. If this was a normal situation he would have shouted at whoever bumped into him. But as he turned to look at that person, he became speechless.

The stranger had also not been looking where he was going. He looked rather out of place and shocked. Frank stared at him, he couldn't help it. This man was just too beautiful. He had messy black hair and bewildered hazel eyes. Frank was star struck, he couldn't think properly. He was still sitting on the floor like an idiot when the stranger stood up and held out a hand.

"Oh, crap. Sorry, I didn't mean to walk into you," the raven said awkwardly as he brushed his hair out of his face.

Frank didn't even need to think about taking his hand. It was an immediate thought. He wanted to know how the stranger's hands felt. Frank was pulled up to his feet as the stranger let go of his hand too fast for his liking. He wanted to feel his warm touch again. The stranger smiled at him, a smile that made Frank go weak at the knees. This man wasn't just beautiful. He was an angel.

"Well, see you," the stranger waved at him as he walked away leaving Frank alone.

Frank knew that the chances of seeing him again were very unlikely. Normally, if you saw someone once you'd never see them again. He wanted to pull the man back, to find out more about him. But he was glued to his feet, unable to do anything. If he hadn't seen the man again, he would have given up on it all.

Five days later, he saw him.

He was shocked to say the least. After he left, Frank decided that he had to forget about the encounter. But there he was. Right in front of him. The man worked in a music shop a place that Frank went to all the time. He had no idea why he had never seen him before. He was chatting to the other employees happily. Frank noticed how his laughter was as lovely as his smile. It was high-pitched and very cute. Frank wanted to hear more of it. He wanted to know more about him.

Frank began to enter that shop more of the time. Just to see if the man was there. But he didn't just see him at the shop, he also saw him in other circumstances. He learned one thing.

His name was Gerard Way.

It was perfect, just like him. He had overheard someone talking to him at the shop. He found out other things too. Like how he had a brother, like how he seemed to have the exact same taste in music as Frank. Didn't this prove that they were both binded by a string of fate?

The idea of this made Frank overjoyed, completely over the flipping moon. He couldn't stop thinking about Gerard, about talking to Gerard, about being with Gerard. He was obsessed with the man.

But one thing he hadn't done since their first encounter was actually talk to him. He had planned too and he had wanted too many times. But he never got the chance to do so. But he realized that if he didn't nothing would happen. He was an outsider to Gerard, a nobody. He was a stalker, for christ sakes.

He had to do something. If he did nothing everything would stay the same. He'd be watching Gerard, as his secret admirer and Gerard wouldn't even know about him.

That's how he found himself, two months later, initiating a plan. Again, he was in the music shop, scanning through the many CDs. He planned to buy one and this time talk to Gerard instead of standing there pretending he didn't know him. Every time he came into the shop he had his hood up, he was never recognized by Gerard.

His fingers came across a CD as he began to reach for it. The door to the shop opened as he heard the clip, clop sounds of a girl's heels. He looked up seeing a brunette make her way over to Gerard. What she did next angered Frank the most. She grabbed him and kissed him. She freaking kissed him. Frank was livid, no he was beyond that. He wanted to tear the little brunette away from his Gerard as far as possible. He hated seeing him kiss her back.

You see, not only was Frank a stalker but he also had some issues. Anger was one of them. Depression was one of them. But nobody knew that he was actually psychotic. It all happened a year ago, Frank lost everybody he ever loved. He was alone in the world. He lost himself, completely. There was no turning back, no way around the hell he had been flung into. He clinged to insanity to make it through.

Gerard had a lot in for him. He'd never guess that the man standing at the end of the rock section could be planning such a devious set of events for him. Frank smirked, he knew what he had to do. He was going to make Gerard his. He was going to get that little slut out of the picture.

It was 11 o'clock and Frank was in a pub sitting on one of the seats next to the bar. He was waiting for Gerard to come in. Because he knew he'd be there. He heard that he was coming to night, he had work to do, apparently. This was the only place he wanted to do it. Frank was excited to initiate this plan. Not only was he happy that he'd finally be able to talk to Gerard but he'd be able to do so much more. After tonight, everything would be perfect.

He turned around seeing that Gerard had arrived, alone. He made his way over to the bar as he sat right next to Frank.

"Can I just have a coke, thanks?" he asked the bar tender as the guy gave him a sceptical look.

Another thing Frank had learned about Gerard. He didn't drink alcohol. He went to pubs only if his friends were going. That was what made Frank wonder why he was alone tonight. But it didn't matter. This situation was far better for Frank. He looked over at Gerard, he looked a little bit melancholy, like something was on his mind.

"Hey," Frank said as Gerard faced towards him, "We bumped into each other."

Gerard looked like he was lost in thought for a moment, trying to recall whether he actually remembered him. Frank really want him to recognize him off the bat. He wanted to know that Gerard had remembered their little accident. Finally, Gerard's eyes lit up with recognition.

"Oh, yeah. Funny, how I haven't seen you since then and here we are now. What was your name anyway?" Gerard asked.

If only he knew that they had met countless of times. Like when Frank had bought that CD and Gerard had served him. He had told him that he had good taste in music and Frank had laughed. But he didn't know that that was Frank. Of course he didn't.

"Frank Iero," Frank answered him.

"Oh, I'm Gerard Way."

I know who you are, Gerard.

They exchanged a smile as the bar-tender handed out Gerard's coke. Frank watched him bring it to his lips and set it back down again. He needed to figure out away to begin this.

"So, you don't drink alcohol?" he questioned.

Gerard nodded as he began the whole synopsis of why he didn't drink. Frank knew every detail of it already. But he pretended he didn't and did the 'oohs' and 'aahs' when ever appropiate. The story of why Gerard didn't drink was sad enough, but he didn't listen completely. He was occupied by Gerard's lips than what he was actually saying. He wanted to kiss him. He wanted to kiss him, bad. He dug a hand in his jacket, remembering his task for tonight. It was going to begin. In...3...2...1.

"Hey, Gerard. What's that?" he pointed at nowhere in particular as Gerard followed his gaze.

As he did this, Frank brought out something he had been keeping in his pocket especially for Gerard. Yeah, he was going to drug him. His conscience, or whatever little he had left of it, was screaming at him not to do it. But he never really listened to anybody but his own instincts. He poured it into Gerard's coke quickly as he placed the container back into his pocket. Gerard looked at him, a confused look on his face.

"I thought I saw something. But never mind," Frank shrugged.

Gerard nodded, ignoring the strange behaviour of the other man. He cleared his throat and picked up his glass. Frank looked away knowing that if he watched him he might give something away. He heard Gerard sit the glass back down, confirming that he had drunk the coke.

Little did he know that he was now in the palm of Frank's hands. He coughed, his eyes beginning to glaze over. Frank smirked as he watched Gerard sway in his seat. To any normal person, he looked like he was just drunk.

"I feel a little...weird," he stuttered as he began to fall off his chair as Frank caught him by the arm.

He just had to put on an act, to convince Gerard, and everyone else in this bar that he didn't have any ulterior motives. He put a hand to Gerard's forehead.

"Yeah, I think you're coming down with something," he lied.

He stood up and grabbed Gerard by the arm pulling him away from the bar. Gerard didn't do anything. Even though he had just met Frank, he trusted him. That was a bad choice to make. Gerard's eyes felt heavy, he tried so much to keep them open but he couldn't. Was he really ill? He seemed to be fine earlier.

"Just go to sleep, baby. It'll be fine," Frank cooed.

Gerard did as he was told.
________________________________________________________________

He groaned, his whole body felt like lead. Completely uncontrollable. He tried to move his arms. Nothing. He felt weak and rather shit as well. He tried to sit up, but again to no avail. He tried to remember what happened for him to be in such a state. He hadn't drunk any alcohol, not even a drop. So how come he had a massive headache one that should come with a hangover? He didn't understand it. He opened his eyes, even this small action felt painful. What he saw next scared him shitless. He couldn't move his hands because they were chained to a wall.

"The fuck?" he swore as he tried to move.

Frank Iero.

This couldn't possibly be that man's doing. Right? The guy seemed nice, friendly even. He didn't kidnap him. Realization hit Gerard like a ton of bricks. He had been kidnapped. He bet that his family was searching for him now. His brother Mikey was probably crying. He had to get out somehow.

"Good morning, Gerard," a happy voice called from where the only door in the room was.

It was Frank Iero. He was standing there with fucking pancakes in his hands like this was normal. He walked down and faced Gerard, a sickly sweet smile on his lips. He ran a hand down his face making Gerard recoil. Frank looked at Gerard's chained hands and gave him a sympathetic look.

"Does that hurt? Sorry, I'll take them off when you prove to me you can be good," he smirked.

Good? What about letting him go right now? Was this guy mental? Gerard was afraid he was now in the hands of some psycho. He was afraid of what could happen next. He might kill him, he might drop his remains in a river and his family would never know. Poor Mikey. Poor him.

"Just let me go. Set me free, right now. Or I will..." he thought of a threat he could possibly throw at Frank.

But he was helpless. Both of them knew that. He couldn't do anything. He had more of a chance if he begged than if he threatened Frank.

"You will what? I've heard that line too much from you, Gerard. Last time you tried to go against me, I hit you. I hate hitting you, Gerard. But if you're going to be a bad man, then that's what I'll do," Frank said through gritted teeth as he leaned further so they were only a few centimetres apart.

Gerard was frightened. He knew that this definitely was not an empty threat. He could see that he wasn't lying. He could feel the bruises on his stomach when he moved. He couldn't remember it happening but the proof was there.

"Now then, am I going to feed you like a baby, or am I going to let you eat yourself," he reached in his pocket for a key as he pulled it out showing it to Gerard.

This could be his chance. If he pretended to be obedient then he might be able to get out.

"I swear I won't do anything," Gerard promised as he watched the key in front of him, "Please."

Frank smiled at him. There was something in his eyes that seemed normal. Like he actually had a heart. He must have, even if he had captured him like this. Frank nodded as he unlocked the chains that tied Gerard to the wall. They fell to the ground as Gerard stood up.

He looked at the pancakes, picked it up, and then threw it at Frank. Yes, this action was rather childish. But he had to do something to get away from him. He ran to the door, his hands grasping the metal knob, when Frank got him from behind and spun him around. He punched him, hard, sending him flying.

"How dare you! I trust you and then you go and do this! You're such a...bad man!" he kicked him hard where the bruises him from the following night were.

Gerard winced in pain wanting to die. He was going to die anyway, so why didn't Frank just make it quick? He wished he would. Frank saw the pained look etched on Gerard's face as his expression changed to one of concern. He gasped falling to his knees.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry, angel." he pleaded.

Gerard stared at him in bewilderment. Hadn't Frank just beaten him up? So why was he now acting like he was sorry? Why did he have any remorse for something he inflicted? It didn't make any sense. Frank tilted his head.

"You're so beautiful, Gerard," he placed a hand on the back of Gerard's head as he pulled him towards him and kissed him softly.

Gerard's eyes were open with shock. He put his hands on Frank's chest trying to push him away. But he was still weak. Frank bit Gerard's lip as Gerard involuntarily opened his mouth as Frank slipped his tongue in.

Gerard wanted to hate it. Of course he did. But his whole body was against him. He ended up kissing him back, their tongues fighting for dominance. Hell, he enjoyed it and when Frank pulled away he wanted more.

"You're mine. Gerard, you're all mine," he whispered huskily into his ear, "What are you, Gerard?"

He pulled on Gerard's hair making him whimper. What could he do? He didn't want to go along with it. He didn't want to lower him down so far as to admit what he felt.

It wasn't just Frank who had been watching him from afar.

When he bumped into Frank that time, he wanted to re-live it all over again. He fell for his looks, his short black hair, everything. But he didn't think he'd see him. But there he was, five days later at his shop. He kept on seeing him again and again.

He liked him. But he didn't realize what Frank really was.

A beautiful monster.

He was cruel to him but also kind. He didn't understand how anyone could be like that. He hated the fact that even when Frank's true colours shone, Gerard couldn't help but still fall for him. It was stupid, completely irrational.

Frank yanked on his hair again, awaiting an answer.

Gerard opened his mouth to speak, cursing himself for what he was about to say next.

"I'm yours."

Frank smirked, an evil smirk, "Yes, you are. Angel."

Tell me I'm an angel, take this to my grave.Tell me I'm a bad man, kick me like a stray.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah! Finished! So this is for two contests. Monsieur Brock's Band Fiction Collection Contest. Entry for: Frerard. As well as '5 One Shots With 5 Bands' contest by No More Sorrow. So yeah, comment for me? And wish me luck? Thankyouuu. This story was based on 'House of Wolves' by My Chemical Romance :)