Status: On-going :3

Guardian Drummer

First day of Guardianship

***
“Words” ‘Thoughts’

Jimmy’s POV
“Remind me again.... WHY THE FUCK WE’RE HIDING IN THE BUSHES OUTSIDE OF THE RECORDING STUDIO?!?!?!” I yelled at Rayvyn, who gave me an annoyed looked. “Zip it! We’re doing this because... I like stalking.” She replied, very helpful. We were just monitoring the band sitting idly around the studio. “Okay, now we can be in the same room.” She said and we both walked through the wall, pretty cool huh? Anyways I made my way over to Johnny, who was curled up in one of the many sofas in the building. “He can’t hear you, you have only six more days before we can officially talk to them.” Rayvyn flew beside me, hovering in an Indian-style sitting position a few inches above Johnny’s head. “Can’t YOU talk to them?” I asked, sadly she shook her head. “It’s like this, if an angel is assigned to a newbie, you can’t help them communicate. Apparently it’s considered ‘cheating’ if we do.” She rolled her eyes as she put finger quotes when she said cheating. “That’s kinda harsh.” I mumbled. “You ain’t seen it all sunshine.” She mumbled, she spotted a random pen on the table and gave a grin. “Jimmy, would you like to write a letter to your friends?” She asked. I nodded warily; there is seriously no telling on what this girl can do. She fixed her violet eyes on the pen, and it exploded. “WHAT THE FUCK?” screamed Matt like a girl... hehehe I never knew he could scream like one. “Dude, that’s just fucked up.” Zacky mumbled sleepily, rubbing the bags under his eyes. “No shit Sherlock, a normal pen explodes and that’s normal.” Brian sighed, getting a towel to clean up the mess. “All right, I feel bad now.” I mumbled as Rayvyn giggled. “Did you guys hear that?” Johnny asked, his tear stained face snapped up to look around. “What? You heard the call of beer?” Matt teased half-heartedly. “No, I though I heard a girl giggling.” Johnny muttered, and looked around once more. “You’re insane, there’s no girl here.” Brian spoke, his voice filled with sadness. “I’m gonna clear out my mind, need some time.” Johnny mumbled as he jumped up and walked out to his car. “Follow him, I’ll stay here with the others. Say my name in your head if you need anything.” She said as I nodded.

***

I followed Johnny, sitting mutely in his car as saw tears streaming down his beautiful face. He stopped at a spot where the sun would set over the horizon; I took him here for a few dates and remembered how the dying sun would illuminate his eyes from chocolate brown to a soft pumpkin orange. “Why Jimmy, why did you have to leave?” he cried softly. I just sat there, helplessly as the love of my life let tears flow freely from his already bloodshot eyes. ‘Rayvyn, please help’ I begged, unable to do anything. ‘Sing to him! He’ll think your voice is the sound of the ocean. That usually relaxes people’ she replied back in my head.... well what the fuck do I sing? Ding-dong! Cue light bulb above my... halo... nope no halo, above my head then. I sang My Chemical Romance’s Demolition Lovers, since it was about loving someone. I was good friends with Frank and Bob, they were seriously fun. I heard Johnny’s adorable little sniffles subdued and I heard him take ragged breaths as he leaned his head back. I softly traced a finger down a tear track on Johnny’s cheek, he didn’t pay attention cuz he thinks it’s an ocean breeze. But I miss feeling his soft skin against mine. ‘Jimmy, how’s he holding on?’ Rayvyn’s voice chimes in my head. ‘He’s okay now’ I replied dully, feeling a few tears escape on their own. ‘I know it’s hard, but just stay strong for Johnny’s sake.’ She thought, I sighed in agreement.

***

Right now... we were watching the band moping around in the studio. “I feel terrible, terrible that I put that much pain in them.” I frowned, feeling tears in my eyes once again. “At least we can still see them, even though they can’t see us.” She smiled sadly, almost... a longing look on hr face. “I was close to my cousin Sofia, but she’s a non-believer.” She explained, a tears running down her pale face. “Guys, do you think Jimmy’s watching over us right now?” Johnny asked out of the blue, he was still depressed. My poor Jay-Bear. “I bet he is, he’s gonna be our guardian angel.” Brian soothed, patting Zacky’s hand. “They do not know how right they are!” Rayvyn laughed, if only then knew the truth

***

“I hate you,” I grumbled at Rayvyn. “And why is that sweetie?” she asked, not looking at me. “I dunno, I just hate you.” I mumbled. “Love you too sweet cheeks.” She giggled. “Okay, feeling of hate is gone.” I said and stretched my pure white wings. They flapped gently, causing a small breeze to flow around the studio. Suddenly, a boy with red and black bat wings and small horn on his head appeared next to Rayvyn. “Jimmy, I want’cha ta meet Jamie. He was your personal demon.” Rayvyn smiled as the demon-boy gave me a fang-filled grin. “It was fun, making you random and all that. I’m assigned to this jock named Aidan now, and it’s funny as Hell to make bad things happen to him.” Jamie cackled. “You are evil...” I trailed off, staring at Jamie who was on the ground laughing. “Well later guys, gonna go make mischief.” Jamie grinned as he disappeared in a swirl of black smoke. “Jamie’s just excited on getting a new person, he’ll hang around longer when he’s done,” Rayvyn smiled. “Hey what’s this? I don’t remember seeing this a minute ago.” Asked a confused Matt, the others gave him puzzled glances as he produced a pure white feather in between his index and middle finger. My eyes widened at it and glanced at Rayvyn, “Newborn angels have white wings, over time they turn to the colour that matches the angel’s personality. Like my wings, I’m morbid which explains the colours.” She said, huh... a morbid angel. I glanced at her pitch-black wings with red wing tips. It would be cool if I got blue, it matched my eyes. "Maybe it's Jimmy, trying to reassure us." Matt smiled sadly, twirling the feather in his fingers as my lil Johnny stared at what was once part of my wings. “I miss my Jay-Bear...” I whined, my bottom lip trembling. “Let it all out Jimmy, let it out.” Rayvyn patted my back and pulled me in a hug as I sobbed. “

Johnny’s POV yay!
I looked at the feather in fascination, Matt was right about the mysterious appearance. It almost... had a glow to it. “Guys, do you think Jimmy’s watching over us?” I asked, still staring at the feather. “You bet your balls Short Shit, he’s probably frolicking around with stallion ducks,” Zacky snorted in humor. It wasn’t that hard to imagine Jimmy running around, he did do that back in high school. I felt arms wrap around me and saw Matt pulling me in a brotherly hug, “It’s okay Johnny, and I bet he’s thinking about you right now.” He smiled. I nodded and looked at the recording booth where he and Matt went loco while recording A Little Piece of Heaven. He does have a nice voice. I looked at the glass and I froze. There he was, not inside but I see his reflection. And he had angel wings. He was crying, a young girl was soothing him with words that I can’t hear and patting his back. She too had wings, except it was black. “Johnny, you okay? You turned super pale for a second.” Matt’s voice cut in, I let out an inaudible gasp and the image disappeared. “Y-Yeah.” I gulped. Was that image real? Or just my mind slowly going crazy?
♠ ♠ ♠
My internet has been bitch lately.... so updates might be a lil slow
@forevera7xlover i know jimmy isn't gay, it's just much cuter for fans to see a gay relationship
4 subscribers FTW?! and 1 star!!!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!