Status: Started but going to be going slow. Comments help chapters come faster.

My Best Friend's Brother

Going around Town

The next morning I was I woken up to my brother shaking me rapidly.

“Come on Amethyst, get up it is all ready 2:30 in the afternoon. I opened on eye partially and glanced halfheartedly out of the window.

“Are you sure it looks like 2:30 in the morning.” I said closing my eye and trying to go back to sleep. He started to shake me again.

“Amethyst there’s no food here and I have been up since 8:00 this morning.” He told me in hopes of getting me out of bed quicker. I groaned because I knew he wasn’t going away.

“Ok Jess how about this?” I started looking at him with both eyes this time, “You go down stairs and unpack the trunk and bring your suitcase upstairs and unpack. While you are doing that I will bring my suitcase up find something to wear take a quick shower get dressed and we will meet down stairs. Once we are ready I’ll take you around the town to explore and get you something to eat. Then we will ask about other places where we can get new clothes and stuff for your new school. Ok?” I asked sitting up and throwing my legs off the side of the bed.

He nodded excitedly and ran out of my room narrowly missing the door that was still partly closed. I sighed and got up to follow him.

I found Jess outside jumping around by the car waiting for me to open the trunk. When I did he pulled himself up onto the car to see better.

I took our suitcases out and closed the trunk back. He grabbed his back suitcase and started dragging it across the sidewalk up the walkway and then up the stairs. I smiled at his enthusiasm and picked up my pink and purple suitcase and brought it up to my room which was similar to my brother’s but the walls were red and black instead of blue.

I unzipped and started tearing through my suitcase searching for something to wear.

I settled on a white racer back tank top, grey sweatshirt dark blue skinny jeans and my white studded Converse. I laid my outfit on the bed the grabbed a towel and one of the mini bars of soap and hair shampoo and conditioner that everyone steals from hotels and went to the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later my brother and I were walking into town looking around the shops and stores. We found a small Golden Krust and Jesse ran in bouncing off the walls more than before.

We ordered our food and Jesse happily told me about how much he wanted to explore more, how he couldn’t wait for school to start and that he wanted to go hiking.

“If your first report card is good we will go hiking ok?” I asked as we threw our trash away.

“Yes that will be perfect.” He smiled largely.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this was very short but i will upload another one either tomorrow or Saturday. In the next chapter Amethyst meets the Cullen boys :)