Turtle

Life is over

"Trevor, how many times?" Mr. Taylor rubbed his bald head, then over his eyes when he removed his glasses.

"I only did it once"

"You do it everyday, we look over it, but today is the end,no more. All you do is pick with eve, are you honestly dedicated to this band even"

My heart rushed, band was all I had, and he was questioning it!? He couldn't tell this was my love? He did understand that this was all I do?

"Mr. Taylor! you know I'm dedicated, so I had one bad moment and I fool around in class like everyone else sometimes. Music comes first!"

It was Taylors favorite saying, he said it everyday 5 seconds, I thought maybe it'd bring me into his good graces.

"I'm putting you in band suspension, last chair trombone... Until I feel you can handle sitting next to Eve again. I might have you challenge your way up, if I find it necessary"

I swear on my life, my heart skipped a beat. My breath ran short and I may have just gone brain dead for a second.

"That's no fair!"

"No, it's unfair that Blessing, Wut, and Tim work their butts off to get to a higher chair, that you're taking for granted! Now out of my office, and don't ask for your chair back, I'll tell you when it's time"

My life has ended.