Status: Updating slowly..feedback would help xD

When Love Is Like Fire

Got Out Alive But With Scars I Can't Forget

Once we got to the airport, I spotted Jacky immediately.

Oh.My.God, he has tattoos and piercings now? He looks so hot. Wait, what am I saying. Fuck Devalyn.

“Dude, are you Jacky?” Nason asked.

“Yeah. Nason?” he said.

“Cool to meet you, yeah I’m Nason. This is uhm Devalyn…” Nason said.

“Hey” he said staring at me.

“Didn’t you say you knew him?” Nason said.

“Forget it. Hi” I said looking away.

Remind me to kill Nason later.

“Come on, let’s go out to eat and we’ll talk” Nason said. “You need some help with those bags?”

“Nah, it’s cool I got it” Jacky said.

Oh, how much I love his accent. Okay, just stop. STOP.

“You’re pretty good at guitar for only being 21” Nason said as we got in the car.

“Thanks, wait, I’m the only guitarist, right?” Jacky said.

“Well, we keep losing guitarist because they either aren’t getting along or just don’t show up for practice so as of right now yeah” Nason said.

“When is Ronnie getting out?” Jacky said.

“Late December” I muttered.

“Devalyn, why are you so shy?” Nason laughed.

“I’m not, okay?” I snapped.

Jacky just looked at me. By the way he looked at me, I knew he knew who I was.

“Geez, alright. Sorry. Let’s go” Nason said.

After we ate, we took Jacky back to our house. He was basically living on the couch for now until he could get his own place. Nason went out for a few hours so it left me and Jacky alone.

I was lying in my room gathering my thoughts when the door opened.

“Devalyn?”

“What is it, Jacky?”

He closed the door and came in.

“Haven’t you ever heard of asking to come in? I mean we are ‘strangers’ aren’t we?” I said rolling my eyes.

“Look, just listen to me please—”

“Why should I? You acted like you had no clue who I was and you think I’m okay with that? Are you serious?” I said.

“I don’t know. I was nervous about seeing you” Jacky said.

“Yeah, well so was I” I said.

“So you’re just going to be a bitch now?” he said coldly.

“What did you just say?” I said.

“You.Are.A.Bitch how much more clear can I get?” he said.

“You’re an asshole. You think I forgot what you did to me that summer? And then I just forgave you and you got on that plane and left?” I said.

“I didn’t mean it. And I apologized for the longest time for it, god, what do you want me to do?” he said.

“Get the hell out of my life” I said.

“Fine, you little bitch. At least I cared about you. And we were 14!” he yelled.

“It doesn’t matter, dickhead. You still did it! So fuck you and get out” I said.

“Fuck you too, and whatever” he said and slammed the door.

Why do I still love him? All he’s done is hurt me and I still can’t stop thinking about him. He did so much to me, and says it was nothing. He thinks I forgot when I really didn’t. He says it was my fault, when all I ever wanted was for him to be happy.

I hope he’s happy now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. Jacky is so angry. Lmao. Good thing this is a story because Jacky is too adorable to yell xD This will get better eventually. Comment? If you haven't figured it out, this takes place a few months before Ronnie gets out. Derek will be the next character introduced.