Born of Ash

My life is the stuff of fairy stories. But it is not pressed between gold embossed covers. It is the unprinted tale of the dark side that runs black as the ink that forms the very words on the parchment; like the gold and leather that disguises the tragic tale. On this side, there are no second chances. On this side, there is not happily ever after and on this side, you will most certainly die. But what when your protagonist is both the murderer and the artist? Will he be allowed to go to the ball?
Remus Lupin: Born to a wizard father with drinking habits and a muggle mother to afraid and frail to leave her home.
One night, while bent over yet another fire whisky, some ill chosen and slurred words had John Lupin ruin his only sons life. But despite the boys worst fear he found himself at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry with- in his mind- three of the best friends he would ever have. Barely settled into his seventh year, Remus finds himself helplessly in love with the worst possible person that fate could have chosen: Lily Evans. A fumbled and vengeful advance on her part had his little crush ignite into a passion that would destroy his friendship with James.
This story will follow Remus from those first few days of his seventh year; through his forbidden love of Lily Evans; as he stands in the shadows at the Potter's wedding and as he wakes on the morning of the first of November to find three of his best friends dead, and his fourth with their blood of his hands; right until that curse hits his body at the Battle of Hogwarts.
Dramatic? Yeah. You bet it is. I am going to push every comma I can into this story and you will like it! Agressive? Yeah. You bet it is.
PS. This story is true to the books as far as his fate is concerned. I am going to exaggerate his 'fondness' of Lily and some stuff might happen that JKR did not intend, but ultimately, he will fall in love with Dora and have their beautiful son, Teddy (: