Status: Please don't report this, it's a story to me. It helps me get some things off my chest and express who I really am.

30 Letters in 30 Days

Day01: My Best Friends

My best friends,
I love you guys all sooo much and you all mean the world to me.

Mattie, We don't have much in common, but I love you to death!! I feel like you understand me a lot more than now, and I love talking to you about things that are hard to for to explain to others. I've been your best friend since what, 4th grade? And I couldn't ask for anything better than to be your best friend.

Lizzie, You are an idiot, but I love you bunches! Our hilarious conversations keep me smiling and laughing even when I want to cry. We've been best friends since preschool because we had to share our pokemon toys. We laugh at the stupidest things together and we keep eachother company through the hardest times.

Alana, I've only known you for about half a year, but we're super close. We've had lots of funny moments when hanging out, and you can be one of the craziest people I know. I loved stealing my 3 year old brother's toys with you and playing with them while my parents laughed at us.

Caitlyn, You are crazy, and I love you for it! We've only been friends for about half a year, but I feel like I've known you my whole life. Spending the night at your house was really fun and talking to you on the phone for about an hour about pretty much nothing is fun. I love you best friend!

Alyssa, I love you, best friend. I've known you for about a year now, and I've loved every single second of it. Having Mrs.Haddox's skills class together was fun because her class was just so boring and it was nice to get to talk to you while we did pretty much nothing at all in her class. Spending the night at your house was really fun because we stayed up so late talking to Devin.

Love, McKenzie (: