Status: Please don't report this, it's a story to me. It helps me get some things off my chest and express who I really am.

30 Letters in 30 Days

Day07: Ex-boyfriend/love/crush

I don't have an ex-boyfriend or love, but an ex-crush.

Brayden,
I liked you for maybe a year or two, give or take. I'm happy I don't like you anymore. Why? Because it didn't seem like a real crush, just a little attraction. I had a crush on both you and Kyle at the same time, and you guys are best friends, so it was weird for me. When you started dating Abby around two years ago, I felt a little sad but not to much, but when you guys broke up, don't get me wrong, I was sad because you and Abby seemed like a good couple, but I also felt happy.
A month or two later, and I didn't even like you, at all. I quit riding your bus and I didn't see you that much, maybe that's why my crush on you faded.
But, at the beginning of last school year, I started liking you again but a lot more than before, and it stayed that way for about four months, the crush faded again, and it hasn't came back since then. Hopefully it never will, no offense, but the crush I had on you is nothing compared to my crush on Kyle. He's the only guy a like now, and the only guy I think I've ever actually really liked.

McKenzie
♠ ♠ ♠
I really didn't feel like posting today, but I knew I had to because I promised myself I would post every day, so here.