Velvet of Desire

Chapter Eleven: Struggle of the Mind

Ryanne started crying at three in them morning while Iona was completely asleep. Nothing could wake her up. Connor got out of bed and walked into the nursery to get Ryanne. She rocked her and murmured to her and Ryanne calmed down. She walked through the house and went into the kitchen and made a bottle.

“Is she okay?” Lucien asked from the doorway. Connor turned and smiled at him.

“She's just hungry. I'm making a bottle now. You can go back to bed if you-” She cut herself off as Iona started to whine a little bit. She sighed and smiled.

“I'll get her,” Lucien walked to the nursery and picked up Iona and brought her into the kitchen. Connor was already heating up another bottle for her. They both went into the living room and sat on the couch and feed the twins.

Lucien smiled. “They're a month old today,” he said quitely and Connor nodded. She looked down at Ryanne. Ryanne was growing quite well. She was already a healthy weight of nine pounds and five ounces.

Connor smiled. “Yeah. They're getting so big already.”

“I hope that Iona is feeling better when we take her to the doctor. I wonder why she hasn't gained any weight?” Lucien sounded worried and Connor smiled.

“It's normal. Some babies just don't gain in the beginning. Or that's what the doctor told me. She's healthy and that's what matters. So what if she's going to be small,” she reassured Lucien.

Lucien sighed and nodded. “Yeah. I guess. I just don't want people to think that she's underweight or anything. I mean she eats like a horse,” he laughed and Connor joined him.

Once the twins had finished their bottles, they took them back to the nursery and lay them down in their cribs. They were sound asleep again until at least seven in the morning. Connor and Lucien went back to their bedroom and laid down in bed. Connor snuggled up to Lucien's warm body. Lucien put his arms around her and held her to him. He stared at the ceiling while Connor played with his chest hair.

“Lucien. I think I'm ready,” Connor said softly and Lucien looked down at her and smiled.

“Connor, it's only been a month. Don't rush into it,” Lucien said and kissed her softly.

Connor leaned up and looked down at Lucien. Her hair brushed his face and he looked up into her green eyes. He felt like he was being drug in. He took in a breath as her beauty just mesmerized him. “Lucien. I know I'm ready. I lay beside you every night. We cuddle and talk. You pleasure me, but I don't pleasure you. It's not fair. I want this Lucien. I know it because I love you. There's no sense in waiting if I know what I want,” she said and Lucien searched her face for a moment.

He knew that she wanted it. He wanted it too but he couldn't. He just couldn't do it. He wasn't sure if it was because he wanted to just wait til they discovered each other slowly, or if it was because he was afraid.

“I can't Connor. I just,” he sighed, “I don't know,” he said and she put her hand on his face.

“Don't be afraid Lucien. You're not going to hurt me. I trust you,” she murmured. She leaned down and kissed him softly at first. Her lips lingered a bit and then she through herself deeper into him. Their tongues collided and his hands went to her waist as she climbed atop of him. Connor ran her hands over his body and he tried to resist.

“Lucien, let me,” she whispered. His breath was ragged and he fought to keep his will. He closed his eyes as Connor leaned down and kissed the curve of his neck. Connor slid her hand down and Lucien lost his control.

He flipped her over to where she was on bottom. She reached up and pulled him down to meet her lips.

“Damn it Connor,” he said and slid her shirt up and over her head. He took one of her breast in his hand and pulled her panties off with the other hand.
Connor moved her body under his in a pleasuring way and he groaned softly. She went to pull his shorts off, but he stopped her hand. He looked down at her.

“Not yet. I'm going to take you my way Connor.”

She nodded and he kissed her neck this time. He lead a trail down to her warm spot. She was hot and ready for him, but he wasn't going to take her just yet. He was going to let her experience making love, not just sex.

He played with her and she moaned. He kissed the inside of her legs softly and then bit down a little. She was the one in trouble now. Connor felt like she was about to burst. Lucien pulled away his own shorts and underwear and slid his member into her slowly. She gasped and her head fell back. She arched up against him and he groaned. He wasn't sure if he would be able to last long with her.

“Connor,” he breathed her name as he began to move inside her. She gripped the sheets tightly and said his name out loud.

Lucien moved slow at first, each thrust was driving her over the edge just a little more. He picked up his pace and she locked her legs around him, pulling him all the way inside of her. He groaned and tried to hold back. He knew that she was almost at her peak. He stopped moving and reached down and played with her a little and she whined.
He shifted his weight and then pushed all the way inside her . He pulled out and did it again and she moaned. He started slowly again and then began to get faster. He felt her peak and it exploded against him. She dug her nails into his back and moaned loudly.

Lucien couldn't hold back anymore. He slammed himself inside of her as hard as he could without breaking her, and felt himself peak. He tried to pull out but he was too late. He collapsed against her and she moaned with pleasure again as she felt him pumping himself inside of her. It was a different feeling. She loved the feeling. They lay there for a few minutes before Lucien got up. Connor sat up.

“Lucien what's wrong?” She asked confused why he got up suddenly. Lucien pulled on his underwear and shorts.

“Connor. I'm sorry. I didn't mean too. You felt so good and I couldn't. I should of bought condoms. I didn't think we would be doing this anytime soon. I'm sorry,” he looked worried. Connor shook her head.

“Lucien, it's fine. I'm not mad. Hell, I didn't even care. Let's just let whatever happens, happen. Come back here. Lay with me,” she said softly

Lucien paused a moment before getting back in bed. She cuddled up against him again, and he sighed. “I love you Connor.”

Connor smiled. “I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it. Comment and subscribe please! ^^